Torturing schedule part 2

"Who would have thought that I would fall for you...!"

When we got in the room stylists and make up artists approached us."You came!! Ok now follow us!"they said and took Exo-M and put them in a room.I stood there dazed from all the people and the equipment they had."You know you can also go in there to help them since you are their assistant" Mr. Kim said.I nodded and then left.As i opened the doors i saw six upper bodies. "AAAArrrgggghhhhh....!!!!!!"i screamed and then closed my eyes with my hands."Ohh Eunji-ah you came!"i heard Xiumin saying.Then someone pulled me up and removed my hands."You know you have to get used to this since you are our assistant.ae Cha was just like you but after the third time she got used to it."Lay said as he removed my hands."I guess i have to...hehehe..."i said blushing a little and laughing awkwardly."Yes you should.But don't fall for me because of my perfect body!"Chen said as he appeared in front of me with his upper body .I looked at his six pack but looked at his face immediately putting my poker face on."Perfect body my ...!Now that i saw the others upper body,they have much better bodies than you.Well except Xiumin oppa since he is the baozi.But if i were you i wouldn't go around showing my body because there's nothing much to see!"i said while i take a look at him from the head to the legs and i shook my head at him.I was lieing but i didn't want to admit it."Eunji-ah can you please come here and help my stylist??She cut her fingers and now she can't finish it alone...!"i heard Luhan saying from the other end of the room."Sure oppa!"i said with a smile and then left Chen standing there dazed.

"I'm sorry if i am bothering you but i need to finish Luhan in 5 minutes."the stylist said with a sad face."It's ok.That's my job anyway so don't worry!"i said while smiling at her.She smiled back at me."Do you know how to sew??"she asked.I nodded."Good!!"she said while jumping."Now i need you to sew from here to here(she showed me a place on Luhan's pants) so that it will get smaller."she said and i nodded.I started sewing and Luhan said "Eunji-ah~~becarefull not to get hurt because i don't want your beautiful hands to get injured."I smiled at him while looking up and said "Arasso oppa.I will becarefull!"then i continued sewing."Done!"i said as i stand up.I was looking at the stylist who was looking at the pants.Me and Luhan were anticipating for her answer. "It's perfect!!!"she said and hugged me."How could you do it so perfectly???"she asked me suprised."She is perfect at whatever she's doing!"Luhan said as he smiled at me."Eehh..?"i said."Ae Cha told us everything about you!"Xiumin said as he appeared behind me.That made me jump and lose my ballance.I was falling when i felt to arms grabbing my waist and pulling me up.I turned around and saw Luhan.I blushed madly from the skinship and pulled away."T-thanks for grabbing me...and Xiumin oppa don't appear like that!You scared me!"i said and Xiumin gave me an apologetic look and left."Thanks again Luhan oppa."i said and smiled at him."No problem Eunji-ah~~I will always be here to save you!"he said and winked at me.I blushed a little and then thanked him again.After this he pinched my cheeks and that made me blush like mad."Cute!"he said and then went to put make up on.Chen had watched all this and he was annoyed.'He grabbed her waist!I know it was to safe her but he TOUCHED her waist!!-WAIT! Why do i even car-WAIT! He pinched her cheeks and said cute???He PINCHED her cheeks???WHEN DID THEY BECAME SO CLOSE???-WAIT-WHY do i even care???'he thought to himself when he snapped out of it when the photographer came in and told them that it was time for the photoshoot.I was watching them possing full of charisma and that made me think 'well i guess i'm still there fan except for Chen of course!'. When ever there was a brake Chen would always tell me that he wanted things that he didn't even used.But the worse thing was that when ever he wanted something he would tell me one by one.So i made more than 10 courses in the studio. "Aish that jerk!!"i said as i was heading to the car with the members."After this you won't ignore me anymore right??"i heard Chen asking me with a low voice so that the others wouldn't hear."Wait...so that...was your revenge??"i asked in desbielif."Exactly!"he said while smirking and stepping closer to me.I turned at him and glared."Well i'm sorry but this won't happen!Because i will always ignore arrogant bastards like you!!"i said and his smirked left his face."Fine!Then take this!"he said and threw his back at me."Bring it to the car."he said and got in the car.This time there were to sits free.One in front with the manager and one in between Luhan and Chen."Ohh Eunji-ah come sit here!"Luhan said while smiling at me."Ohh...thanks oppa but no."i said and went in the front sit.The manager started the car and we left for the SM building because Exo-M had to practise.

"Eunji-ah..."i heard Luhan calling me in a sad voice and i turned around."Yes?"i asked."Did i do anything bad to you and you don't want to sit next to me...??"he asked while looking sad."Ohh Noo oppa!! You aren't the one who did smoething but the person next to you!"i said as i glared at Chen.Luhan looked at me and then Chen but didn't asked anything else.He was happy because i wasn't mad at him.We arrived at the building and got off the car.I was about to get in the building with the others when Chen threw me his back.Again.I took it without saying anything and then got in the building.We managed to find an empty practise room and got in."Ok guys.Now put your stuffs over there(he showed the wall) and then start stretching."Kris said and everyone nodded at what the leader said."Eunji-ah you can go sit over there with the stuffs."Kris said while smiling at me.I nodded and whent to sit.I put Chen's back on the floor with the other things and then sat down.I was watching them dancing and singing and i was dazed.It was much better than in the TV.I was looking at everyone when my eyes stopped at Chen.He was dancing and singing full of charisma and i was in daze.Just then the song ended and i snapped out of it.

"Brake guys!"Kris said and everyone layed on the floor.

Chen's P.O.V

"Brake guys!"Kris said and everyone layed on the floor.'Ok now it's time for our little torturing!'i thought to myself and smirked."AAhhhh...i want some water...Eunji-ah~~can you go and buy for us water and something to eat???"Tao asked Eunji and she nodded happily.'Perfect!'i thought to myself and smiled evily.Everyone asked for a bottle of water and crackets and it was my time to say what i wanted."I want three bottles of water and 2 packets of crackets!"i sadi and everyone stared at me."Since when did you want so many things??You only take one bottle of water and one pack o crackets!"Lay raised an eyebrow and everyone nodded."Ohh well i'm really tired today!"i said as i sat down again."Fine..i'll bring everything..just wait a little."Eunji said and was about to go out when Tao said "Wait Einji-ah~~i'm coming with you.It will be hard to carry all this stuffs by yourself!" When Tao said that i got angry because my plan wouldn't be a succes."No Tao!Chen will go with her because he is the one who asked for a lot!"Xiumin said and Lay nodded with a smirk."Eehh???No i won't! I'm tired!"i said and acted really tired but in the end i accepted since both of them glared at me."No that's ok oppas! I don't want to go with Chen-sshi!"Eunji then said and that annoyed me."But Eunji-ah you will need help."Lay said and she nodded hesitantly. We left the practise room and headed to the store without talking.

Eunji's P.O.V

We left the practise room and headed to the store without even talking to each other.I was irritated that i had to go with that jerk."So are you going to continue with your revenge??"i asked sarcastically."You will see in awhile!"he said with a smirk and then got in the store.We bought everything and to my surprise he took the two bags and headed out of the store.Just when i got out he threw me the bags and started walking again."YAH! You are supposed to help me here!"i said to him."I don't want to!My revenge..remember??"he said while smirking again.He was walking infront and me behind holding the bags.We arrived at the building and he oppened the door and got inside.But he didn't hold it and closed it right on my face.I fall down with the bags falling and my hands grabbing my nose.I looked at my hands and i saw blood."Ohh perfect..."i said to myself as i stood up and walked in the building while holding the bags.

Chen's P.O.V

I went in the building opening the door but not holding it for her when i heard a loud nock.I didn't turn around because i thought it was the door closing.I went in the practise room and sat down."Where's Eunji-ah??"Tao asked."She is coming."i said calm."She is holding all the bags??"Luhan asked me while raising an eyebrow."Yes.She said that since i was tired she would carry them."i said calm again.Everyone believed me and just then the door opened and my eyes widened!

Eunji's P.O.V

I went to the practise room and opened the door with my back.I went inside and put the bags on the floor.When i did that i looked at the others and everyones eyes where wide open.Even Chen's."Eunji-ah!!What happened to your nose and your bleeding???"Luhan said worried while coming close to me. I turned and glared at Chen then turned to Luhan and said "Ohh...it's nothing..as i was coming in the practise room i slipped and fell on the floor with my face..." I glared again at Chen who was still shocked.'Now he is shocked huh...??Yea right!'i thought to myself.Luhan ran out of the practise room while the others came around me and asked me if i was ok or if i was in pain.I told them that i pained a little but it was nothing.

Chen's P.O.V

When the door opened my eyes widened. Eunji's nose was bleeding! I stood there shocked.Then it hit me! I was the one who caused this??The loud nock was Eunji getting hurt??? OMO!!What have i done!! I didn't want to hurt her!! I thought to my self when Luhan asked her what happened and her nose was bleeding.'OMG!! Now i'm dead!!'i thought again."Ohh...it's nothing..as i was coming in the practise room i slipped and fell on the floor with my face..."Eunji said and then glared at me.I was even shock now.She didn't say anything?? But why?? Is she ignoring me or is she worried about me?? Just then Luhan ran out of the practise room while everyone gathered around her asking her if she was ok or if she was in pain.She said that she pained a little but it was ok. 'WHAT???She is in pain???I'm such a big jerk!!She is right calling me like that!! What a jerk..!! I hurt her...even though i didn'n want it i hurt her and now she is in pain...' I thought to myself again.Just then Luhan came in with a bandage and some cleaning medicine.He went to Eunji and told her to sit down.Eunji complied and then Luhan sat right in front of her and really close-WAIT- Why is he so close to her???-WAIT-Why do i even care??? Why when someone goes so close to her i get annoyed???I can't like her! I only met her yesterday! I CAN'T like her!!! And even if i did she hates me!! Chen you MUST NOT fall for her!! I stopped my thoughts when i heard Eunji saying "Aouch!" i turned to her and saw her holding her nose.Luhan was apologizing and moved her hand."Eunji-ah i'm sorry but we have to clean the blood.Thankfully it's not broken but we have to clean it."he said and Eunji removed her hand.He was really close and he was touching her face.'Chen you can't like her!Chen you can't like her! You only feel guilty because you were the reason for her getting hurt!That's it! Yes! And now you should stop torturing her!Just give her your back and that's all!!'I thought to my self when i heard another "Aouch!"from her.I looked at her and saw her smiling at Luhan and thanking him.He helped her stand up and then she looked at me.When she saw me looking at her she glared at me and then turned away.I felt broken inside. After the practise started again.

When the practise ended....

"Ok everyone! Take your things and head to the car!"Our manager said and everyone took their things and left the room.Eunji was throwing the bottles in the bin when i called her."Eunji-sshi...?"i said.She turned at me and glared at me."What??"she said with an irritated face."I-i'm sorry..! I didn't want to hurt you!"i said and Eunji turned at me.She looked at me with glaring eyes and then said "Yea right...! I believe you..!!"she said in a sarcastic tone."No i'm saying the truth! I didn't want to hurt you! Does it hurt a lot??"i said as i approached her and tried to touch her nose but she moved back still glaring at me."Don't touch me! And yes it pains a lot but don't worry! I won't tell anyone!!"she said and threw the last bottles."W-why didn't you say anything??"i asked her looking in her eyes. "I didn't do it for you if that's what you think!I did it for the others! I didn't want to start a fight!That's why i didn't say anything!"she said and grabb my bag throwing it at me,"Dows it hurt a lot??Do you need anything??"i asked her worried while trying to touch her nose again."No.And i said don't you dare touch me!You are just like him...Jonghyun...! You are a jerk that only cares about himself!!"she shouted at me and then left."Like Jonghyun..?? No i'm not like him..! I might be a jerk but i would never hurt someone like he did...!"i said to myself and went outside at the car. I got in the car and sat next to Luhan since it was the only sit left.I looked around for Eunji and saw her sitting between Luhan and the door.They were talking and i saw Luhan touching her nose.She let him touch her but she didn't let me.I was hurt...'Ok Chen!From now on you must stop torturing her and show your good side!But you must not stop everything you did!Just giving her your bag it's ok!'i thought to myself and looked out of the window.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long chapter everyone!! I just wanted to do the torturing in two parts..! *bows*

Well i hope you like it!!xD Sorry for the grammatical mistakes..!!xD

Thanks again everyone!!^_^