Breakfast

"Who would have thought that I would fall for you...!"

"Breakfast's readyyy~~~!!!" I shouted as i placed the last plate with pancakes on the table.Yes i had made pancakes for breakfast since i thought they would like it.

"Mmmm..!!What smells like that??"Xiumin asked as he and Lay sat on the table."Pancakes!!"I said smiling.They smiled back at me and started eating."Yah!Why aren't you waiting for us??"Kris said at Xiumin and Lay while he and Tao sat on the table."Well hyung..if it were you wouldn't you had started as well??"Xiumin said with a playfull smile."Ts..Whatever.."Kris said defeated and then started eating and Tao followed."And to think that you were complaining for not waiting for you guys..Ts ts..."i said acting dissapointed."Noo...Eunji-ah..it's j-just t-tha-at...w-well..."Kris was stattering and i couldn't keep it inside and laughed."Hahahaha...Kris oppa...hahahaha..you don't have to worry.I was just...hahaha...playing with you..hahahaha!!"i said holding my tummy while laughing.I looked at Kris and he was blushing."Eat!"i told him with a smile and he smiled back still red faced.Just then Luhan came in with a bright smile followed by Chen who was gloomy."Ohh...how rude...not to wait for us..."Luhan said while pouting."Well if you had hurried up then we would all begin eating at the same time."Lay said while munching."Well it's not our fault!She came and woke us up last!"Chen said while he was cutting his pancakes."Actually she only woke me up!"Luhan said and took out his tongue at Chen."Ohh jinja??Why didn't you wake him up Eunji-ah?"Tao asked."Yes Eunji-ah...why didn't you woke me up??Where you afraid that you wouldn't be able to live my side??"Chen said while smirking.

Just then i stood up and lean closed to him(not too close) and said "First i didn't allow you to call me Eunji-ah!-" "But you did allow the others-!"Chen cut me of and i cut him too."Exactly!The others are allowed but NOT a jerk like you!!"i said and he didn't cut me this time."Second, only in your dreams i wouldn't be able to live your side because in reality i don't want to be next to you at all!!". "But I-"he cut me off again and i did the same."No buts!"i said glaring at him and continued."And third,I didn't wake you up because i had more important things to do than waking up you! So i asked Luhan oppa to wake you up so that i could come in here and make your breakfast!Luhan oppa agreed and then i left."i said and Chen tried to say something but i cut him off again."END of conversation!!"i said and sat down eating again my pancakes.The others followed me and started eating their breakfast again.Chen was eating as well without taking his eyes off of his plates.I took a glance at him and he looked angry.'Whatever..'i thought and continued eating.'Just wait until we live for our schedule!You will see! You will regret treating me like that!'Chen thought to himself.

The silence broke when Lay asked "But Eunji-ah..how did you know the way to wake us up??".I looked at him and then the others who looked curious as well."Unni told me everything about you guys!"i said with a smile."She told me that if you all won't wake up when i shook you then i have to do something else.For Luhan oppa i ruffled his hair."I said and continued while looking at Luhan who was sitting next to me."And i have to admit that your hair are sooo~~~soft!!".Then Luhan smiled at me and ruffled my hair."Not as soft as yours!"he winked and continued eating.I smiled at him and looked at the others who were looking at Luhan with an envious look except from Chen.Chen had an annoying look."Well Chen wakes up with ruffling his hair but since i wasn't the one to wake him up i don't have anything to say."i said and then continued."For Lay oppa i had to tickle his ears." i giggled when i remembered the scene."Well...that's the only way..."Xiumin said while patting Lay's shoulder."Yes...but for you Xiumin oppa..."i said and stop while trying to control my laugh."I had to get on your bed and then push you off..!"i said and failed controling my laugh.The others,except Lay who knew,laughed as well.Even Chen was laughing.'Wow...he can actually laugh instead of smirking...and his laugh..is quite..prett-Snap out of it Eunji-ah!!'i thought to my self."I felt really sorry for Xiumin oppa...that's why today Xiumin oppa whatever you want you can ask me for it!Even something really hard!!"i said and smiled at him.He smiled back and was about to say something when Chen spoke first."Isn't this your job??To do whatever we ask you to??Or you will ignore me there as well??"he said with an annoyed face."You don't have to worry..! I will do whatever you ask me to and i want ignore you as your assistant because i don't want my sister to lose her job because of me..I will just tolerate being around you Chen-sshi!"i said and looked away from him.Before i looked away i saw him getting more annoyed when i called him Chen-sshi.'What-...Whatever..'i thought and then looked at the others."As for Kris oppa i had to grab his arms and pull him up."i said and looked at him with a smile."Uhmm...you don't have to wake me up like that..it must be hard for-"Kris was talking but i cut him."No! It wasn't!"i said smiling.He smiled back at me.I took a glance at Chen,don't really know why i did,and looked him glaring at Kris while he was smiling at me.

'Why are they all smiling??Aish..Why do i even care!!When are we going to our schedule so that i can torture her???'Chen thought to himself.

"And last but not least Tao.! For Tao i had to tickle his nose but..unfortunately he woke up right away when i shook him.."i said and pouted a little."Why unfortunately?"Tao asked confused.The others looked the same.Even Chen."Well..you see your nose look soo~~ cute..Actually your whole face look so cute and i wanted to touch it"i said while eating my last piece of pancake.I looked at Tao with a smile and i saw him blushing.'How cute!!'i thought to myself. "T-Thanks Eunji-ah..!"Tao said with a shy smile and continued."Y-you can t-touch m-my face wh-hen e-ever you w-want!"he said and smiled widely while still blushing.I smiled back widely at him and nodded happily.I looked at the others and they looked at Tao with an envious face,again, except from Chen who looked very annoyed and was glaring at Tao.

Just then Mr.Kim walked in and said "Ok everyone it's time to live for your photoshoot!".At this Chen smirked and we all stood up and i cleaned the table in 5 minutes.I went with them and then left.

 

 

 

 

What will Chen do??

Well we'll see!!xD

Thanks everyone for subscribing and for your comments!!^_^