The meeting Part 1

"Who would have thought that I would fall for you...!"

Eunji's P.O.V

While we were in the car heading at Exo-M's dorm i started feeling kind of nervous.Ae Cha noticed that and said while patting my shoulder with her hand and her eyes looking at the road "Don't worry Eunji-ahh~~ you'll do fine!". I looked at her and i said " but what if i mess up and what if they don't like me when they see me?And what if i get all shy around them except of course that arrogant Chen?" i said and i saw Ae Cha laughing." No need to worry about this things.First you won't mess up because if you are going to do something you'll do it perfectly,Second they will like you because they know what to expect because they asked me everything about you and i also showed them a picture of you and me and they said that you are cute and Third as i said before you won't be the only one that will be shy.I already told you who is shy and who is not.You just have to find your courage and approach them and as for Chen you can ignore him like i told you." she said while smiling sweetly at me.Just then i realised that the car wasn't moving." We are here!" Ae Cha beamed.I smiled awkwardly and then we both got off the car.We opened the front door and then went to the elevator.I stood in front of the elevators doors and said to Ae Cha "Unni...c-can't we take the stairs??" You see i had a fear with the elevators because when i was around 10 i was closed in one and stayed in there for 5 hours.It left a scar i guess."No Eunji-ah~~We can't because Exo-M is living at the 8th floor.."she said with an apologetic face.I noticed that and then i smiled weakly and got in the elevator.We fortunately got to the 8th floor save and then went at the Exo-M's door."Ok..are you ready little sister???" Ae Cha said beaming.I looked at her and hesitantly i nodded. She then took out a key and opened the door.

"AAAAHHHHHH....my inocent eyes!!!!" i screamed while closing my eyes with my hands.When the door opened i saw a person.Not exactly but only the upper body.I didn't see who this person was because i immediately closed my eyes.

"YAH! Didn't i tell you not to walk half today since my little sister would come today??"I heard unni shouting. " Well..i'm sorry...it's not my fault but yours!You should have checked the air conditioner before you live!It was so hot and so i took my shirt of.And i'm not the only one!Everyone in here took it off! "that person said and after talking i thought to my self 'That voice is familiar..and the way he speaks..so arrogant...OMO...don't tell me that the person i saw was...' your thoughts got cut by a hand moving your hands from your eyes."Eunji-ah it's ok now..you can open your eyes.They are all wearing clothes now as well as Chen who stands infront of the door!"i heard unni telling me and i complied.As i opened my eyes i saw the six members standing in a line.They were all smiling except from one person who was smirking.And guess who that person was!Yes...Chen...!

"Well guys this is my little sister Eunji-ah~! She said happily. "Annyeonghaseyo Choi Eunji imnida" i said bowing shyly.They all noticed my shyness and smiled at me as i looked up at them.

" Annyeonghaseyo Kris leader imnida"he smiled at me and i smiled back

" Annyeonghaseyo Lay imnida"he also smiled and i did the same

" Annyeonghaseyo Tao maknae imnida"he said while blushing a little and smiling at me and i smiled with a big smile back at him and he blushed even more

" Annyeonghaseyo Xiumin imnida"he said smiling and i smiled back while thinking 'cute little cheeks'

" Annyeonghaseyo Luhan imnida"he said also smiling sweetly at me and i smiled back the same way

" Annyeonghaseyo Chen imnida"he said not with a smile but with a smirk and i just rolled my eyes at him and then looked at the others and said "Take good care of me" smiling still not looking at Chen. " Take good care of us as well" they all said in unison even Chen but i still ignored him.

" Nice then let's go and show you my room which is going to be your room now" unni said and walked in."Wait i'll be leaving in the same dorm as them??"i said quite shocked.Everyone looked at me and Ae Cha said " Well of course..you have to take care of them and it's better to stay with them if anything happens to you or them." she said smiling and walked in a room."You don't have to worry.We won't bite unless you want us."Chen said with a smirk and i again rolled my eyes following unni in the room."WOW!!" i said when i saw the room.It was eactly like my room at my house and that made me really happy! "Do you like it??I thought that you would like it so i changed it and made it just like your room!!" she said beaming."It's amazing!!!I love it!! And of course I Love youu unniiii~~~~!!!!" i said hugging her and using my powerfull aegyo.Just then i heard Luhan saying "Omo it looks like what you said it's true Ae Cha-ah!" i turned to Luhan and then to unni." Her aegyo is much better than yours and she is sooo cute!" Lay said.I blushed and then i heard Kris say "Ok guys that's enough can't you see that shes blushing?" I looked up at Kris with thankful eyes and he smiled at me sweetly but then looked somewhere else.I then thought 'oh he is still shy...but he is really kind and sweet just like unni said'i smiled at my self and then spoke up."S-so...would you like to eat?It's already 8:00p.m and unni told me that you haven't eaten anything." Well yea..we are kinda.." Tao said in a cute accent.I smiled at him and then asked "Well then Tao-sshi what would you like to eat?Since you spoke first i can cook what you like." he blushed at what i said and then looked at the others and said " Pork Stew with Potatoes!!"i smiled at him and nodded as i saw the others smiling as well at Tao.

"Okay then i'll go and cook" i said happily looking at them except from Chen.I was still ignoring him."Well Eunji-ah~~~...i have to go...i'm going to miss you~~..."she said with a sad face.I stoped heading to the kitchen and ran up to her and hagged her."I'm going to miss you too~~~unniii~~~~...I Love you~~..!!Ohh..and when you see omma and appa say that i'm sending my love at them even though they don't want it.."i said and at the last part i felt smal tears forming up."Eunji-ah..you know that you couldn't agree with them and that they were wrong!It's not your fault!So don't feel like that!!They are the ones who are loosing you and not you!"she said smiling and i smiled back."Okay..i'm leaving..Bye.."unni said and everyone bit goodbye to her.