Waking up the members

"Who would have thought that I would fall for you...!"

The next morning...

Eunji's P.O.V

I woke at the sound of my alarm ,again, and looked at the time.It was 6:30.I got off the bed and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower.I finished in 5 minutes and then went out of the room.As i went out i saw Exo-M's manager Mr.Kim(a random name^_^) sitting on the couch."Oh Goodmorning Eunji-ah"he said."Goodmorning Mr. Kim"i said bowing."Eunji-ah i was waiting for you.Since you are starting your new job today go and wake the members up please."he said with a smile.I nodded and went on the first door.In this room there were Kris and Tao.I remembered my sister telling me how to wake them up.Thankfully i remembered everything. I opened the door and got in the room.I stood inside with my back facing the door. "So...in order to wake up Kris i have to first shook him a little and then if he doeasn't wake up grab his arms and pull him up...Ahhh..As for Tao i have to shook him at first like Kris but if he doesn't wake up i have to start tickling his nose...."i wispered to my self."Well let's get started!"i smiled to myself and made a fist in the air.

I first approached Kris and stand beside him.I started shooking him gently telling him it's time to wake up but he just groaned and tossed my hands away.Then i grabbed his arms as fast as i could and pulled him up.When i did this i saw his eyes opening slowly and looking at me."Goodmorning Kris oppa.It's time to wake up."I said to him smiling.His face flushed turn and he stood up immediately."G-goodm-morning Eunji-sshi.."he said looking on the floor."Thanks f-for waking m-me up.."he said still looking on the floor with a flushed face."No problem.I'm doing my job!"i said smiling."Ohh and you can call me Eunji or Eunji-ah instead of Eunji-sshi."i continued with my smile still on.He smiled at me and said "Ok Eunji-ah"and then ran to the bathroom with his face like a tomato.

I then turned and looked at Tao."Ok let's start!"i wispered and approached him.I shook him gently and he woke up.I was suprised that he woke up.He turned around and looked at me and his eyes widened."E-eunji-sshi!!"he said and jumped out of the bed fixing his hair.They were standing weirdly(his hair) and i thought 'so cute!'."Goodmorning Tao oppa.It's time to wake up.Go take a shower like Kris while i am going to wake up the others."i said smiling and continued."Oh and you can also call me Eunji or Eunji-ah"i smiled and he smiled back shyly with pink cheeks."G-goodmorning Eunji-ah!"he said and ran,just like Kris, in the bathroom.

Then i left their room and went to the next room."Hmm..this is Xiumin's and Lay's room.."i wispered.I opened the door and went in.I looked at them and smiled at their sleeping faces."So...i have to shook Lay,like the others, and if he doesn't wake up i have to tickle his ears."i wispered again and giggled."And Xiumin...poor Xiumin...if he doesn't wake up from the shooking i have to get on his bed and pushed him off or else he won't wake up...Ahhh...poor Xiumin..."i wispered again giggling."So...let's start!"i said and approached Lay.

I started shooking him but he just turned around.I giggled at the thought of tickling his ears.I leaned closer to him but not too close and started tickling him.He started turning around but i kept on tickling him until he turned at me and opened his eyes.I smiled sweetly at him and when i did i saw him blushing as well."Goodmorning Lay oppa! It's time to wake up."i said and he stood up like the others."Goodmo-"he was saying but i vut him."Before you say anything you can just call me Eunji or Eunji-ah!"i said smiling and he smiled back."Goodmorning my lovely Eunji-ah!"he said and the went calm to the bathroom."So what unni said was true....he is not as shy as the others"i wispered and then turned to face Xiumin.

"Ok...i hope he wakes up from the shooking!"i said and started shooking him.But unfortunately he didn't.I shook him again but nothing..."Well...i can't do anything else...Mian Xiumin oppa..."i said and then got on his bed. I took a good position and then kicked him off the bed."Aaahhh.....Who the hell pus-"he was saying but stopped when he saw me smiling shyly at him."Mian oppa...you didn't wake up when i shook you and so i had to push you off the bed..."i said looking down."It's ok Eunji-sshi-"he was saying but i cut him."Call me Eunji or Eunji-ah!"i said smiling.His flashed face smiled at me and continued "It's ok Eunji-ah! I remember your sister doing this to me every morning!"he said while rubbing the back of his neck."Haha!!Well the next time i'll try and push you gentlier oppa!!"i said while patting his back.When i did this i saw his face getting redder.Then i saw him calming down his red face and saying"Well you should be carefull the next time because i might hug you so tightly that you won't be able to excape!"i lauhed at him and said "Yeah yeah oppa...Whatever!"he giggled and then went to the bathroom."Unni..you know him so well!"i said and giggled to myself."Ok so now off to the last room!"i said making a fist.

When i went out of the room i stood still facing the last door."Ok..this room is Luhan's and Chen's room.."i said to myself.I opened the door and went inside.I looked at Luhan who was sleeping peacefully and smiled.Then i turned to Chen who was also sleeping peacefully but instead of smiling i rolled my eyes."So...i have to shake Luhan oppa and if he doesn't wake up i have to ruffle his hair."i said looking at Luhan."And as for Chen-sshi i have to shook him and is he doesn't wake i have to also ruffle his hair...Aaahhhh...i really don't want to..."i said and looked at him.When i lokked at him i saw him turning around and i could see his whole face now.I observed him and realised that he had very nice features.His skin was smooth,his eyelashes were pretty and his bone structure was perfect."Snap out of it Eunji-ah!!Don't you dare think something like that again!"i said to my self and went to wake up Luhan.I shook him gently but nothing.Then i sat by his side and and started ruffling his hair.He turned around and faced me.When he looked at me instead of turning into a tomato like the others he took a light pink colour and smiled at me.I stood up "Goodmorning oppa.It's time to wake up!And instead of Eunji-sshi you can call me Eunji-ah or Eunji!!"i said fast with a smile."Goodmorning Eunji-ah!Thanks for waking me up!"he said and headed to the bathroom."Uhmm oppa??"i said before he went in the bathroom."Yes?"he asked with a smile."Can you help me with something?"i asked him."Anything!"he said with a grinn.I smiled and pointed at Chen."Could you please stay here with me...and if he doesn't wake up when i shook him...can you please ruffle his hair for me?I don't really want to ruffle his hair."i said hoping he would agree."Sure!But why don't you want to ruffle his hair?"he said."Because i don't like him."i said shrugging."Ohh okay then.!"he said smiling and coming near me.I turned and shook Chen.But not as gently as the others.It was rugher.Luhan giggled at me.I looked at him and smiled."Well..i guess he didn't wake up."i said and he smiled."Well my turn.You can go cook and i'll wake him up."he said with a gentle smile."Thanks oppa!"i said and left. Luhan ruffled Chen's hair and Chen woke up."Ohh...Luhan..?"he said rubbing his eyes."Wake up.In awhile breakfast will be ready!"Luhan said."Breakfast..?"Chen asked standing up."Wait..How did you woke up earlier than me??"Chen asked confused."Eunji woke me up."Luhan said."Eunji?Why are you calling her like that?"Chen asked."She told me too when she ruffled my hair to wake up."Luhan shrugged and went in the bathroom. "Why didn't she woke me up..?Aish!!This girl..!!Wait until today!!You'll see!!"Chen said to himself and went in the bathroom with Luhan.