Second Time

Babysitter

"Eunji-yah? Can I come in?" Kyungsoo voice's ringing through your mind. Oh, look at how tired are you, you even think that Kyungsoo is calling your name. The door knocks again. You are now sitting at the edge of your bed, half-awake. The door knocks again, now. "Aishhh. Wait won't you?!" you're being mad and you open your door harshly. Kyungsoo's in front of the door, looks confused when he saw you, half-asleep and looked pissed."Oh, you're sleeping? Sorry, then. You can continue sleeping." he said. You shook your head and said "No. It's fine." 

You give him a space so he can come in. He hesitated a bit at first, but come in anyway. While he come closer to your bed, you say "Besides, I can't sleep anymore that you already awaken me." you chuckled. "I'm sorry, Eunji," he said. "But, I have something to tell you." You come closer to your bed and sit on the bed. "What?" you said as you comb your hair with your fingers. You forget about the thing earlier. And you didn't really want to talk about it anymore, honestly. "So, it's about the thing earlier." he said as he looks at your band-aided finger. You sighed. You can't avoid it anyway, since, he looks really serious and you don't want to make him angry...again. 

"Eunji, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier today. It's just...I'm actually being mad at myself for not keeping my promise." he said. You look at him confusedly, "What promise?" you said. "You know...the one that I will protect you from cutting your finger or burning the dish. Don't you remember?" he said. 'Oh, so it's because of the promise...' you thought. And somehow you feel a bit hurt of it. You thought that he was mad at you because he's worried about you or something, but, it's because of the promise. You try not to look disappointed, nodded, and say "It's okay. I'm not really counting on that promise anyway. See? I even forget about it." 

You let out an awkward chuckle. He sighed and looks at you "But it's not okay for me. I really want to protect you from any harm and when you cut your fingers I was really worried that I yelled at you. I'm so sorry from yelling at you." he said to you. 'Okay, now, I really am going crazy. I even think that Kyungsoo said that. Pshhh..' you shook your head, disbelieving on what you just heard. "Eunji-yah? You can't forgive me? What should I do then? To make you forgive me.." he said as he looks at you shaking your head. "E..eh? You don't need to do anything, actually." "Then why were you shaking your head like that?" he said, looks confused. 

"Oh...eh..nothing." you said as you look away. "Anyway..ehmm..did you say that you want to protect me?" you said to him. You just want to make sure whether you are dreaming or not. You look at him again as he blushed and now he's the one who looks away. "Hm?" you said, asking for any answer. "Yeeeessss~" he said a bit hesitating but so cute anyway. You blushed at the thought of he's worrying you and stuffs. 'Did I really like him? I don't know. Only God knows, I guess' your mind talking. "Eh...anyway, so do you forgive me?" he said as he looks at you again.

"Errr...I don't know." you said. You are actually forgiving him. You don't even get mad at him from the first time, you just want to look at his funny face begging you for apologize. "Why?! I thought you would forgive me." he whined. You giggled and you can see his giving you annoyed look. "Pshh, why are you laughing if you don't forgive me, huh?!" "Yah! Can't I even laugh? It's up to me!!" you said as you stick out your tongue. "Yah! You said you'd call me oppa, why are you talking to me with 'Yah'?!" he said, doesn't want to lose. "It's up to me!" you said, "I won't forgive you, then. You can go out!" you continued, giving him an annoyed look as you point out the door. 

"Eunji-yah~ Why are you being like this~ Please, forgive me~" he whined again. He's really cute when he whines and you feel like pinching him, but you have to stay as if you're mad. He starts to grab your arm and pouted, "Eunji-yah~ I'm sorry~" he said. 'NO!!! Please stay calm, Eunji. Stay calm.' you try to calm yourself. "Are you using your aegyo, right now?" you said to him. He started to let go of his hands in your arm and he stops pouting, "No. I'm not!" he said. You laughed "I forgive you, Oppa. It's not like I'm mad at you or something." "It's the second time, right?" "What?" "I yelled at you and apologize afterwards." he said as he gives you a small smile. You nodded and smile to him. 'Argh..his smile is so cute that I can't help but to blushed.' you thought as you begin to blush.


A/N: hi guys hehe. sorry for late update bcs i'm currently in a very short holiday so i've been kind of busy hehe. anyway, please subscribe and give comments whether you like it or not or how you exect it to be hehehe~~~ thanksss<3