Thunderstorm Part 2

Babysitter

You take his arm carefully as another thunderstorm appears and you squish it again. You feel like you will be doing this forever and Luhan's arm might be stiff. Eunha suddenly crawl from your lap to Luhan's. You look at her surprised and so does Luhan. Luhan giggled at her action and he moves his arms from you to hug Eunha. You feel a bit jealous but you just smile at her. "Your sister knows handsome guys, huh?" he said. "What? Seriously?" you said as you narrowed your eyes. He laughed and you laughed. Another thunderstorm attacks again. You stop your laugh and you cover your ears. He looks at you worriedly as he your cheek.

"It's okay. You have me. It's okay." he said that again and again until you feel better. The rain is slowly stopping. You feel sleepy, since you didn't get enough sleep aswell. You feel that your eyes are heavy even when you try not to sleep. But before you know, you already falling asleep. You didn't mean to fall asleep at his shoulder but you did. He's surprised by your action but he smiled a bit. He looks at you and he your hair. He pats your shoulder lightly and says, "You must've been tired. Sleep well, Eunji-yah~" Then he continues, "I'm not really good at it, but I hope you like it." He takes a deep breath and he carefully begin. 

"Baby don’t cry, tonight

After the darkness has lifted
Baby don’t cry, tonight
It’ll be like nothing ever happened
You will never become a bubble,
In the end you don’t have to know
So baby don’t cry, cry
For my love will protect you."

His beautiful voice warms up the cold room. His voice is really sweet and it's amazing. It's the voice that makes you forget anything but the song. His voice is...mesmerizing. It's a pity that you already fell asleep so you can't hear it. Eunha, who is still wake up, looks at Luhan confusedly but she smiles and claps her hands together. Luhan laughes at her cuteness and he ruffles Eunha's hair playfully. He turns his head slightly to the sleeping you and said "Sorry. It's not good. In fact it's not as good as I expect to." He looks at you deeply until he continues, "Should I sing you again?" 

"I lost my mind, the moment I saw you

Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love" 
 
He begin again without any cue. His voice lights up the room once again and it's beautiful. Any woman must've fell in love with his voice. But, you're asleep so you can't hear it. He sings with his heart and he looks at you sincerely. He smiles after it. He hums some cut of songs because he's bored. He looks around your room and got an idea. He puts Eunha to his side and he starts to spread out his arms to your legs and back, carrying you. He carries you and glance around. Trying to find your room and he finds it. He giggled joyfully and puts you to your bed. He pull out the sheets and he your head again.
 
He looks at you. No, he stares at you. He put his hand in your bedside and you put his head in his hand, looking at you. 'Maybe I like her..' he thought.