Probably

Babysitter

You look at it and you find yourself speechless. Not really knowing what you should reply it with. You decided to reply, "Maybe. Probably." About 10 seconds later you hear your phone beeping again, "What did you mean by that? I'll call you." he said. And there you are, on the phone with your very best friend, with your angel, with someone who strangely be with you all the time, with someone who you supposed to like, who you supposed to end up with. It's not that you regret Kyungsoo for liking you and for the one you like. You are extremely happy with that, it feels like you have gotten the whole world when he confessed to you, it feels like you have won a Grammy award. It's the feel you get when you finally reach your dream.

But sometimes, you feel like yell at Luhan for liking you because you know you can't be with him. You feel like making him to move on and have a new girl in his life. Do fun things with his new girl so he doesn't have to be buried in sorrow knowing that you and Kyungsoo will eventually be together. He said he only wants your happiness, then it will make him happy. But you know it's a lie. There's no such thing as that. As much as he'll feel happy if you are happy, there's this small part in his heart that screams and shouting why is it not with him. You know that. 

You explained to Luhan about what happened just now. He listens all of it carefully and he responds to it just right for you. You can feel that he's happy, but he's being forced. You can feel that he's actually feeling very sad. It must be hurting him. For a second, you regret yourself for telling Luhan everything. You don't want him to be hurt, actually. But you don't have any other choice, honesty is somehow the best for everyone. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." you suddenly let those words slip in your mouth. "What?" "Em..no." you said as you realized what you said earlier. "Actually, I'm feeling very happy. I know it's the best for both you and Kyungsoo. And if it's the best for you. then I will definitely be happy." he said.

"But-" "There's no but, Eunji-yah. I thought I already told you that I just want your happiness. And I just want the best for you. If these all make you happy, then I am happy." "I'm hurting." you said. "What? Why?" you can hear his tone change. "Because I know you're hurting inside." you said. "Stop it, Eunji. Stop thinking about me. Just...let me go. And the only thing that you can do to let me go is...be happy. Just be happy, Eunji. For you. For me." he said. You can feel that your eyes get hotter. You just want to sob and tell him a thousands time that he doesn't have to be like that. "Eunji?" he called you. "Yes?" "Be happy." he said. You keep silence again. You don't know what to say anymore. There he is, for a thousand times, being such a perfect person to you. "Eunji, answer me." "Yes."

"So, ignore my feelings and be happy." "I-" "Please?" "But-" "I beg you this once." You sighed. "Will you do that for me?" "Okay." you hummed. "I can't hear you." "Okay....." you said to him. "There she goes, my cute Eunji." "Stop calling me that." you said. "Urgh. Okay, okay." And then there's this awkward silence when finally Luhan talks again, "I have to go sleep. I'm so sleepy. I was pretty busy today." "Um, okay. I think I should sleep, too." you said. "Goodnight, have a nice dream." he said. "You too, oppa!" you said as you hung up the phone. You go outside and you found Kyungsoo sitting in one of the chair in the terrace. You sit beside him.

"Oppa~" you smiled to him. "Haven't sleep yet, you?" You shake your head. "I'm going to go in a while." "Where?" you said as you pout. "To my home." You pouted even more. "Why don't you just go tomorrow?" "I can't. Family is waiting." he said. "But-" "Hey hey~ We can meet whenever you want to." he said as he gives you assuring smile. "Seriously?" "Yup. Just call me." he said. "But still, you're leaving soon." you said as your first tear drops to the ground. "Are you crying?" he asked. You answer nothing. He looks at you seriously as he erases your tears with his thumb. "I didn't know you're this vulnerable." he smiled to you. You only pouted to him. But one thing that everyone doesn't know, somewhere there, Luhan is also crying his heart out.