Worried Him

Babysitter

You arrive at your home and knock the door. Not long after it you find Kyungsoo opens up the door with super panic face. "Oh, gosh, Eunji!!!" he said as he hugs you really long and tight. It feels like he won't let go until you say that the hug hurts you. He looks really happy to see you again. You go inside and see Luhan sitting in the couch, watching TV. "Luhan??" you said as Luhan looks to your direction and his eyes widened. "Eunji!!! You're back!!!" he said as he come to hug you as well. You release him after some seconds and ask both of them "Are you guys worried of me? Ah, you don't have too." "Of course we are! You are a girl." Luhan said. 'And I care about you.' 

You look to him with a pleading eyes and said, "I'm sorry." "No, that's okay!" "That's NOT okay. Where have you been?!" Kyungsoo cuts you and Luhan's conversation. "Um, I was going to tell you, but this guys took my phone so I can't really call you." you said. "Who is this guy?" Kyungsoo said, narrowing his eyebrows. "Please don't hate him. Please." you said before you continue, "It's Kai. He said sorry to you as well." "WHAT?! Psh, this guy!" said Kyungsoo as he walks to find his phone and probably screams at Kai. "Hey! I told you not to mad at him okay?!" you said. He looks at you with confused eyes. "I had fun with him. I was actually going to sneak out with him earlier. I thought it''ll be boring. But then I know your friend is Luhan, and I cancelled it. So he tricked me. He said he had headache and he needs my help. So I ran to him but he took me out somewhere." you said.

"What?!?!! Where are you guys going?!" Kyungsoo interrogates you. "We just eat lunch, go to museum, and dinner. That's all. Nothing much." you said. "Well, that's a MUCH for me. You know that I don't like you to be with Kai, right?!" he just yelled at you, and he walks to his room and closes the door really loud that you're jump in shocked. Luhan looked at this whole thing with a shocked face. You feel like your eyes getting hotter, you want to cry, but, you hold it. And then you feel a warm hands hug you. It's Luhan's. As always, he always be there for you. You then can't help but crying in his arms. He only your hair carefully. He just knows you too well. Why don't you just like him? So everything is better.

You then stop sobbing and you broke the hug. You look at him who have worried face. "You're going to be okay." he then said. "Kyungsoo is always like that. He just need time to be alone. You know about Sooyoung accident right?" he asked you. You only nodded to him and he continues, "He still can't fully get over her. But he will, soon. Don't worry. He's always so sensitive about Sooyoung. Please understand him. I'm sorry if you're heart because of him earlier." As expected, Luhan acts like a hero of you, again. You can only look at him, can't say any words. He then gives you an assuring smile and he squeezes your hand, "Trust me." You then force a smile to him. "He likes you, I know that. But he just hasn't realized that." he said again.

You look at him confusedly. "What?" you then speak. He only nodded to you as he said, "I think I should go home right now. I hope you guys really get better soon. And, please smile. Your smile is the sun to me. Just know that I want you to be happy." he smiled at you and he goes out of the house. You accompany him and you give him a goodbye wave. He then disappeared from your vision and you decided to go to your room and get some warm shower. You done showering and you lay on your bed as you think of what happened today. You sighed, 'Today is supposed to be a good day. But it turns out not. Aren't all day always like this? You thought it'll be all good, but then problems come. But, in the end, it depends on how you see it. There's always bad and good in a day, so, the conclusion is on you, how do you think your day was?' You sighed but smile, 'It was a good day.'