Hunger

Babysitter

You woke up and find Kyungsoo sitting in the corner of your bed. You widened your eyes and you sit up immediately. "Wh-what are you doing?!" you said, or maybe yelled at him. "I just came here a few seconds ago. I want to apologize to you." "About what?"  you said. Seems like you had forgotten it, maybe because of Luhan, too. "Last night. I'm not supposed to do that right?" he forced a chuckle. "Oh that's okay. I know how it feels." you replied. "Really? I don't think so." he said. "Whatever." you said as you get up from your bed and comb your hair with your fingers in front of the mirror. He looks at you and giggled, "You already looks pretty even with your bed hair. No need to comb." You glare at him and say, "I don't need your opinion." And you leave the room.

He followed you and say, "Hey! Why you left me? I was waiting until you wake up!" You look at him and said, "So what? I already said that I forgive you right? Now, what?" "You don't look sincere you know." he said. "Psh..Hey! It's up to me, okay? You're just ruining my morning mood, seriously!" you glare at him. "Okay, I'm sorry again." he said as he follows you downstairs. "You really forgive me?" he asked you again. You were pouring milk to a cup and you look to him with 'seriously?!' face. He looks to the floor and says, "Umm..okay then." You sit accross to him in the dining table. "What? You're not cooking this morning?" you said as you look at the empty dining table. "No. Sorry."

You pouted and say, "But, I'm so hungry!" "Well, if you always eat, you will get fat. This fat." he said as he does fat hand gesture. "So what?!" you said as you take a sip in your milk again. "Let me imagine that.." he said as he looks up to the ceilings. He then laughs, "But you will still look cute. I think." You actually feel your cheeks are burning, but you just can't look like a fool in front of him. You then grin at him, "I know right!" He then narrowing his eyes at you and says, "I don't get it why you have so many confidence." You only rolled your eyes at him. After a couple of seconds you can feel like your stomach starts to beg for food, "Oppa, please buy me food." "Let's just go somewhere for lunch later." he said.

"Okay, we'll go later. But buy me food for this morning first." "No." he said. "OPPA?! Whyyyy?!" you whined. "You'll get fat!" "And you said I still will look cute even then." you said. "Try to hold it." "I'm just gonna buy it alone, then." "You can't." "What?! Why?! I have money though!" you complained. "You can't go out alone, you are a girl." "It's not like I always have bodyguards that protect me. I'm going to be okay, oppa." "No." "Why are you so mean to me?!" "Just hold the hunger, okay?" "I refuse!" you said as you crossed your arms and pouted, showing how angry you are right now. But then, Kyungsoo left you alone in the dining room and he goes into his room. "What?" you lost your mind for a few seconds. "OPPA!!!!" you scream as you just realized what has happened.

You are mentally crying, lying in your bed. You screamed "Oppa, you are so mean!" for about 10 times already. You really hate him at this moment because he is just left you in hunger. And then you hear a knock, you open it and it's Kyungsoo. "What are you doing here?!"  you yelled at him. "Go get dress properly, we're going to eat lunch." "I refuse to talk to you right now." you said. "Seriously?" he wrinkled his eyebrows. You nodded at him with annoyed face. "Why?" "You dare ask me why?!" you said as you begin to hit his chest a couple of time. "Mean oppa!" you continued. He looked shocked at first but he didn't do anything until you stop. "Have you done?" he then said. "If you have, now go get a good dress quickly. We'll eat until you get fat." he left you downstairs. 

You then decided to wear a nice dress and you go downstairs to meet him. He was playing with Eunha as he looks at you and stop playing. "Oh, so princess has done preparing already?" he smiles at you. You only narrowed your eyes at him. He ruffled your hair and says, "Oh, you're so sensitive about food. Let's go eat~!" You comb your hair with your finger roughly as you glare at him, "Seriously can you stop annoy me?!" You left the house and he followed you in the back. He lead you to a nice restaurant which has your favorite dish. "Order as much as you want." he said. You narrowed your eyes at him but you order many dishes, you admit. While you are waiting for a dish, you see a really beautiful girl with a nice figure walking towards your desk, you are pretty sure she's not a waitress, 'Who is she?' you thought.


A/N: hi guys! sorry for the late updates huhu im kinda busy kkkk keep commenting& subscribe! hm actually, this chapter is one of my favorite chapter of all. idk i just like it hehe what do you guys think?