Such a tease.

Babysitter

In the end you treat Kai. He said thank you a couple of times and you said that it's okay. He starts to call you dongsaeng again and again. You let go some of the times but glare at him most. But you can say that you're pretty close with him. He is somewhat similar to Kyungsoo for some reason. He's just cute and funny. "Hey." he calls you. "Hm?" you look up to him. "I'm going home now. I think my mom's looking for me and I'm so dead." he said to you. "Oh, right..." you said. You actually want to have more time with him. But it's about his mom, Kyungsoo's mom. The girl that both of them love so much. The girl that actually makes you jealous. The girl that you're curious about. 

You have to let Kai go. You'll meet him again, surely. Before going, Kai asked Kyungsoo, "Hyung, should I tell mom that I met you today? And I also meet Eunji?" "No, you don't have to." Kyungsoo replied. "Hmm, okay." Kai continues, "I will tell her." He laughs at himself and Kyungsoo only rolled his eyes, saying, "Yeah, whatever you want, Kai." Kai then waves his hand to you and Kyungsoo. He turns back to go outside the market. He stops his steps and run back to where you are. He took your cellphone which was in your hand and you're too shocked to do anything. His speed is as fast as light and you only froze when he does that.

He leaned closer to you, like REALLY close, and says, "When you need someone to talk, about anything, just call me." he smirks at you as he walks casually to the exit door. Kyungsoo's eyes widened, not knowing that his brother could be THAT brave. He shakes his head and he turns his head to see frozen you. You blinked a couple of time before you finally awake. "Um, what did he just do?" you said as you try to sound as calm as possible. Kyungsoo looks at you and says, "I don't know..." You look at your phone screen to see Kai's number there. Urgh, this guy.

Yeah, this guy is such a tease. What does he mean by that? You could feel your heartbeat accelerates. You don't like Kai. You only see him as friend, but why does he did that to you? You could feel your cheeks burned in embarrasment. You could feel butteflies in your stomach. You are really moved by his action just a couple of seconds ago. You give yourself a deep sighed as you look carefully to Kyungsoo. He's your sunshine, you know you can feel better with just looking at him. You can feel as if you're at ease just to look at him. 

He looks at you confusedly but he smiles after it. You weakly smiled back to him. "Don't react  too much with that. He's just teasing you." he said as he ruffled your hair. You pouted because now your hair is full of mess. He laughs at you and he helps you to tidy your hair up again. "Don't fall in love with him, okay?" he said again as he looks at you cutely. 'Urgh, how can I fall in love with him when you're all that I could think about, oppa.'

For a second you thought something about that. But you hushed it away and for a second, there is also a part in your mind that afraid of fall in love with Kai. "Hey?" he asked you as you haven't answer to his question, you were already drown in your thoughts. "Hm?" you replied. "Promise me that?" "I can never really promise anything." "Just that one thing." "I don't know-" "Please?" he said as he looks at you thoughtfully. You can't say no to him so you nodded only. "Okay then." he said as he smiles at you. 

"I know him well. He'll only gives you troubles." Kyungsoo continues. You just look at him, not saying anything. "He'll hurt you." he said with a bit higher tone. You got a bit shocked but he doesn't realized it. He is deep in his thoughts. "I know you're not the type who will easily fall in love with that thing, but just to make sure." he continues again. You nodded at him, "Yeah. Absolutely not." you said. You wondered a bit though, why is he so protective to you so suddenly? "So..why are you suddenly being like this?" you let that question slip to your mouth.


A/N: hi guys! hehe. i'm in the mood for updating kkk so i kinda put everything aside. anyway, hihihi what do you think about kai? such a tease right? and umm..i thought i want to make this story not so long but i think it turns out so long, is it okay for you guys? :( ok anyway as usual, please keep commenting and subscribe! and welcome to my new subscribers<3 bbyong~