"Hello."

Babysitter

You peek at them conversating as you try to make as less sound as possible. But, unfortunately, you loss your eye on Eunha and she playfully grab one of the soda can in the shelf. She makes the can dropped and it makes a really loud sound. Kyungsoo and that person looks at you in surprise. You thought of being so busted. You smile awkwardly to them as you put the fallen can back. You glare strongly at Eunha but she wouldn't care. You are so worried and you pray to God that you're invisible at this moment. But you're not. And you can't. You try to fix this awkward moment with going away from it. So you slowly stroll your cart to other way as Kyungsoo calls you. 

"Eunji-yah!" he called you. He looks a bit different though. He looks half-heartedly calling you. The other person that was talking to him looks at you and smirks. That person is a guy. He is pretty handsome and he looks like he's at the same age with you. He's tall and has a bit dark skin  But he has this cool image on him. You stroll your cart to their direction half-heartedly. You hardly sighed as you know something is going to happen. You give them a small smile as you get nearer to them. "Yeah?" you look at Kyungsoo. Trying to figure out what's the matter and who's this guy. And before Kyungsoo could speak, this guy cuts, "Well, you must be Eunji?" 

"Umm..yes." you said slowly. He smirks at you and you kind of hate him. If you're not meeting him for the first time, you swear that you're going to yell at him or at least glare at him. But you have to be (or pretend to be) nice. "Wow, it must've been hard to work with Kyungsoo. He's not cooperative, isn't he?" he continued giving you question. You look at him confusedly and you say, "Not really, actually. It's nice working with him." And now, before that guy could 'interrogate' you again, Kyungsoo stops it, "Okay. Stop it." he glares at that guy as the guy ignores him. 'Hmm..he acts familiar.' you thought. 

Before you could ask anything, Kyungsoo, while scratching his head in confusion, says, "Well..umm..meet my brother, Kai." You knew it. You knew it must be Kai. Because of his actions. "Oh. That Kai..." you wonderingly said. "Yeah. That Kai. The one who suddenly didn't go home and made my mom sick." Kyungsoo said as he looks at Kai. "Hyung, I already said I'm sorry. Isn't that enough?" Kai said as he moves his head from Kyungsoo to you, "Did he tell you, like, everything? Oh my Gosh, hyung!" "Well..yeah. Pretty much. it's because I asked him, though." you said. "Really? Oh, I'm sorry Eunji." he said. 

"Sorry for what?" you confusedly said. "For making you had to take care of umm..who is her name?" he said as he points at Eunha who plays with some snacks in the cart. "Eunha?" you said as you raise one of your eyebrows. "Ah yes! Eunha. He said that because of me, you had take care of Eunha alone. And he said that I should apologize when I met you, so sorry." he said coolly. "Um, it's okay actually." you said. "Anyway, we're on the same age right?" you continued. You admit that you're pretty well on meeting someone new.

He looks a bit taken aback by your question, but he answers anyway, "Yes. I guess." "Okay, we're friends then." you simply said. Kyungsoo just look at the two of you and he shakes his head. Kai, he just nodded at your answer. There is a silence for a couple of seconds before you finally open up your mouth to speak, "Where are you going anyway?" "Hm, I just had to buy some cart of milks for my sister." "Wow. You rarely do it, though." Kyungsoo cut him. "Yeah. Mom made me do it. She said stuffs like I'm an adult already and blah blah." Kai answers. "It's true what mom's said. You should learn to be responsible."

Kai gives a bored expression as he says, "Yeah here we go, speech from my 2nd mom." You laugh at him and he lightly laughes as well. "See? Oppa! It's not only me who wants to call you umma! Look at your brother!" you said to him as he looks at you annoyedly. "Yeah, whatever. You crazy peoples." And he leaves you and Kai to the other corner. You and Kai looked at each other before you say, "I think we'll be a good friends, huh?" "Yeah, probably." he said. "Anyway, are you free now?" "Yeah. Why?" "Then come join me and Kyungsoo for a bit of meal." you said


A/N: hi guys it's me! like pheewww finally. yes finally i updated again after such a long time :( sorry guys. i know sorry is not going to be enough. ok anywayyy, it's Kai here~~~ how do you guys feel? kkkkk. do you guys miss luhan? yeah me too actually :( anyway please keep commenting and subscribing~ saranghaeyonggg my readers<3