The Thunderstorm

Babysitter

You sighed. Maybe you like Kyungsoo. You can't stop thinking about him in fact. You're jealous to hear a cut of his conversation with his baby. You hate to admit it. You don't want to admit it. But, somehow your heart tells you that. And you're hurt and sad when he's not around. You feel empty and lonely. Then, your mind try to recall the 4 questions of when you're confused whether you like him or not. You carefully answer one by one, and the mystery is opened. You like him, it's hard to admit but you do. How can you hate him when you do like him?! Even at this point you hate him so much. You don't even know the exact reason but you know you hate him. 

You fell asleep and you get up in the next morning. You get up early, since you think a lot about Kyungsoo and stuffs. You can't really fell asleep. You think of the day you spent with Luhan. He's really nice. He always makes you happy. Well, you only met him twice but you know he's a cheerful person that'll always make people around him happy. It's different with Kyungsoo and his bipolarness. You make a hot chocolate and a toast. Even though it's summer, you can see that rain is going to fall down soon. You don't really like rain, it makes you lazy. So, you sighed and think about what will you do today as you look to the sky. 

You hate thunderstorms aswell. And there it comes, your bad day. BOOM! Thunderstorms start the loud noises and you can't help but to feel afraid. You go upstairs to see Eunha, she is crying. The thunderstorms really did surprise her. You take her downstairs and sit quietly in the living room. You carry Eunha in your arms and you bend your knees. You shut your eyes and another thunderstorm is attacking both of you. Eunha jumps a bit and you try so hard not to scream. You are in the verge of crying because you are so afraid of the noises. Usually, there are mom and dad who will make you comfortable or maybe Kyungsoo. But nobody's here. Making you more afraid. 

Suddenly there is a loud knock in your door. You can't really hear it because of the loud noise of thunderstorm. But the knocks keep going. You could hear that the persin is getting desperate knocking. You are really afraid. You afraid some weird ghosts would attack you, just like in horror movies. "Who are you?!?!" you said as you try to be as brave as possible. Your voice came out shaky though, but you think it's the bravest you can. "It's me! Just open up the door!" said the guy in front of your door, still knocking. You know this familiar voice and you slowly try to open it. You have to trust this man, and you do. You look up to see a man with tosca umbrella in front of you, looking at you symphatically. 

"You're afraid of thunderstorms right? I'm here for you." he said to you as he closes his umbrella. "Erm, can I come in?" he continued as you blankly stare at him only. You wake up from your blank stare and open the door for him. It feels surreal he's here. He's always been here anyway. You can't be more thankful to him. "Thanks, Luhan" you said as you try to hold your tears. The tears that want to fall right now is a grateful tears. He's just really sweet and you can't do anything. He really knows you well. "I'm here right now, so, don't be afraid anymore." he said as he looks at you straight into your eyes. "Don't cry" he said slowly, almost like a whisper. 

You feel like crying especially when he said that. You broke the eye contact with him an try to wipe your tears away. "I was going to text you but I know you must be too afraid to even look at your phone so I came straight here. I hope you don't mind though." he continued. "What? Of course I don't mind! I'm so thankful!" you said to him. "You don't walk here right?" you continued. "Well, actually, I walk here." "What?!?! Isn't it dangerous?" you said and your eyes widened. He's indeed brave. "Well, a bit. But, I'm okay right now. See? Thunderstorms are afraid with me." he jokingly said. "Psh, who are you? King of Thunderstorm?" you rolled your eyes as he just laughes. 

Another thunderstorm is attacking you and you jump as you make a tiny scream. Luhan reflexly put his arms in your shoulders as he pats your shoulder. "Here, here, come closer. You'll be fine." he said. You can see from his eyes that he's worried and he wants you to be okay. You look at him. Another thunderstorm is coming again and you reflexly hold his free arm and squish it because you're afraid. Eunha's in your lap and she put her hand on her eyes, afraid. Luhan is a bit surprised to your action but he doesn't do anything. You realized that you're holding his arm, so you let go of it. "I'm sorry, Luhan.." you said. "No, it's okay. Hold it if you want to. I'm okay." he said as he stretches his arm for you. 


A/N: hi guys! i see that you guys are missing kyungsoo, right? yeah me too :( let's hope he'll be back soon!!!! anyway do you like luhan? isn't he nice? heheeheeee~~ please keep comment and subscribe!