The Caps Story

Babysitter

He looks at you confusedly, "Are you trying to do this because you don't like your cap?" "No." "It doesn't fit you well?" "No." "It stinks?" "No." "Ah~ You want to see the similarity between pororo and I?" "It's funny, but no." "Then what?!" he asked in desperation. "It's just...so I can remember you. That's all." "Seriously?" he asked. You nodded at him. "But isn't pororo reminds you of me more?" he asked. "Do you like that cap so much?! It's just an exchange, nothing much, seriously." you said to him. "Hhhh, fine." "Oh, probably you're insecure because you and your cap will be so much alike when you have this pororo cap?" "Psh, what are you trying to say?! Didn't I agree already? I might aswell take back this agreement." he said as he puts his cap back on. "Woah, don't do that! Here, here." you said as you give him your cap.

"I'm not gonna wear this, just so you know." he said. "Whatever." you said as you put on your new ferrari cap. "Oh, right! Didn't you say you want to talk about something to me?" "Um, did I?" Kyungsoo said shyly. "Psh, what are you trying to do now?" you asked him. "Just say it to me." you said. "Um, how to do it?" he asked. "I don't know! I have another thing to talk to you about, too!" you said to him. "Um, okay then you first." "What?! It's not fair." "But, ladies first." "No! I asked you first." "Ladies first~" "Fine! Such a coward."

"What did you just say?" he asked. "Coward, you!" "I am not!" "Why don't you tell me first then?" you said. "Fine!" he said. "So, umm, I've.." he taps the table nervously. You then lightly slap his hand and say, "It's noisy." He looks at you in annoyance but he continue, "I have been liking you umm Eunji, oh how do I say this? I haven't confess to a girl for so I don't know how long." "What did you just say?" "Um, since it's probably the last time we will meet, I'm just going to confess my feeling after all this time for you." he takes a breath and continues, "You may think that I am crazy or stuffs, and, and, and I know you don't like me. But I just want to...say, that I have been liking you, or or, probably l-l-love, um, yes." he said nervously.

You laughed at him. He gives you a small fake smile and you laughed to him even more. He then continues to talk again, "You know, you don't have to a-accept my heart but-" "I do." "What?" "I do accept your heart. Just so you know, what I want to say earlier is probably the same as yours. The different is just maybe I'm not as stutter as you." you said. "W-what?" "I like you, oppa. I love you. But I think you like other girls, so I never confessed. I want to confessed it to you, too today, since it's most likely our last day meeting. But you confessed to me first. It's good though. It is man's job anyway." you said.

"I thought you like Luhan.." he muttered. "Oh, Luhan oppa? No. He's just a best friend of mine. I really wish I could like him though, he's so nice to me. Nicer than you!" you said as you points to him. "What? Why do you like me then?" he asked you, annoyed. "I don't know, my heart choose you. Sounds cheesy but it's the truth." you said to him. "So, are we like..dating now?" he asked. "I don't know, just let it flow." you said. And the streets you walk together when going home seems to be more romantic. You cherish every steps you take with him on your way home, while talking and teasing so many stuffs. It is a good day, indeed.

Your phone battery was low earlier and you had to charge it when you get home. You were just changing your clothes to your comfy one when your phone rings, alerting you that there is a new message. You open up, it's from Luhan. And it says, "I heard Kyungsoo is going to stop working soon, how is it? Has he confess to you? Has he finally realized it?"


A/N: hi guys!!!! it's me again. ok so firstly i'm really sorry for late updating but i'm really busy, like reaaaaally busy bcs i'm on my last grade of high school so exams :( anywayyyy please enjoy!!