The Answer

Even for Eternity

A/N: Hahaha omg so after more than a year, I've updated again. At last! And I hope I really will be able to keep this story alive again. Anyway, here's a short Chapter 9 :3


"I've already made a decision."

 

Misty ended the call as soon as she said that. Junsu didn't know how to feel at the moment. Part of him was feeling worried that she might say 'no' but part of him was also feeling guilty because he knows in him the real main reason why he's doing this.. his father. He quickly took his jacket and phone then headed out of their house to go to the park where Misty and him will meet. Arriving there after almost 30 minutes, he saw her sitting on one of the benches while swinging her legs lightly. He quickly approached her and called out to her.

"Did you wait long? I'm sorry if I'm a bit late." He apaologized and Misty just smiled, saying it's okay.

"Do you want to know my answer now?" Misty was grinning and Junsu couldn't help but feel nervous as he didn't know what she's thinking at the moment. "Hey, I'm asking you." Misty poked his nose when he didn't say anything.

"Oh? Ah, ne. Can I know now?"

"Hmm.. we'll see. You have to be patient. How about taking me out on a date first? Let's eat all the delicious food there is and also go to few places around here. How about that?"

"Yes, sure. I'll take you anywhere you want." Junsu smiled at her. "So where do you wanna go first?"

"Let's eat first!" Misty pulled her arm and he followed.

They strolled around looking for different food stalls and each time they find one, Misty would ask Junsu to buy the food for her, to which he will agree to.

They continued walking around and Misty was purposely delaying things in order to see how sincere and determined Junsu is to make her answer a positive one. She was holding a box of rice cakes while eating one in her right hand as they kept walking together and she has thought of what Hyomin told her again.. that maybe it is now time for her to start trusting again. Then she looked at Junsu's face from the side and thought 'maybe I should try.' Suddenly, Junsu's gaze met hers and she shifted her eyes right away.

"Uh.. oh by the way, did you know that my best friend is now a couple with my brother?" She tried to break the building awkwardness between them.

"Hmm? Really? Taec hasn't mentoined anything yet. Ah maybe because we didn't get to see each other yet." Junsu rubbed the back of his neck.

"So oppa.." Misty began. "You wanna know my answer, right?" Then she looked at Junsu straight in the eyes again.

"Uhm.. y-yes." He nervously answered.

Misty smiled at him before saying.. "Yes.."

Being unsure of what that meant, he asked for confirmation. "W-what do you mean?"

"Ya, are you pretending not to know or what?" Misty laughed at him before continuing. "Yes, my answer is yes. I am willing to be your girlfriend."

With that said, she embraced him tightly. He slowly embraced her too, still unable to grasp the moment well.