>>Chapter 9

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

 

========== NANA'S POV ==============

I slumped down on the floor, what will i wear? when all i have was my ahjumma clothes and the business clothes Sooyoung unnie gave me. I still have two days more till the said event.

"Why do he even need to invite me, when i know i will just be left out" OTTOKHAEEEEE!

*TING* (a/n: Lightbulb insert =))) )

Maybe i just need to tell him that im sick? Or i'll go home to busan for the weekends.. yeah that's right, i couldn't help but be giddy with my plan. It was supposed to be his own problem, why does he have to dragged me, and why can't he just go the event himself?

I grabbed the pillow near me and hugged it. Oh yeah, It was that hyuna's party, who the hell is she? for krisus sake all i know that she was a model, and a stunning beauty, and we are two world apart. I sighed...

I stand NO CHANCE... no chance at all when it comes to baekhyun, if shooking his head to regain his memory is the only way i should've done it already.. but no its harder than i thought.

"Hmmm i'll just for tomorrow to come and i'll talk to him..." I snuggled under my mat and went of to dream land

 

--------------------------------------------------

*SLAM*

i shut his door... "ottokhae?" i bit my lip and nervously sat on my chair all the strength i had leaving his office immediately vanished.  I looked at the empty table beside me.. who would've thought that the only person i could rely on this company had left for a vacation this weekend? *Great timing*  and when i asked for one he immediately said no??

FLASHBACK

I almost jumped as his smooth palms got contact with his table. "but sir" i cringed at his looks, those eyeliner only made him look scarier.

"I said no! what in the word NO you can't understand?" he got back on his seat and his eyes pierced on me, "give me your number back home and i'll tell them you can't go home" the tapping of his pen is the only sound that can be heard in the whole room.

"i..we.. we-don't have a number at home"  i stuttered,

"seriously? from what planet are you from Nana?"

*exoplanet?*

He was trying to insult me again, i sighed "not all places are like seoul sir...."

"but my answers still no Nana..."

I gripped on my pencil beige skirt and stormed out of his room

 

"But still! i won't come!" i said loudly to myself....

"but you will" i was suprised, He was infront of me again.. i shook my head and pinch my forehead. "but sir.. why are you even insisting?"

"and why are you even resisting?" he smugly answered me,

"BAEKHYUN!" i screeched

"NANA!" aissssh! he's imitating me..

"seriously i won't come" i crossed my arms and seriously looked at him.

I heard him clicked his tongue... "Come with me" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the elevator "YAH! i could walk okay?" I tried to remove his chain metal like grip but he didn't let  go, "Baekhyun, i swear!-"

"call me sir we're still in the company" he winked at me... *He just winked at me!* can i squeel? i just shut my mouth and looked at my wobbling knees.

We rode on his car and drove of somewhere i have no idea at all..

i tried to peeked at him, but he was busy on his phone... all i understand was..

"yeap close the whole store..."

"for about 3 hours...."

"right now! we're coming"

 

"where are we supposed to go?" I held my seatbelt tight, since i could feel him speed up.... he looked at me.. "somewhere girls would actually love" somewhere girls would actually love?

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

"AND YOU CALL THIS SOMEWHERE GIRLS WILL ACTUALLY LOVE???" i stared at the empty mall infront of me. He dragged me again, aissshh can he just tell me to walk because i could do that properly.

I never even loved going to somewhere like this.... i thought this will be a field full of flowers or a stream.. sheeesh not all girls all like those he knows.. i bet his basis was hyuna herself. 

 

"is it me? or no one is here besides us?" he was walking infront of me, his hands inside his pocket.

*is it even holiday?* i didn't know that i already bumped on his back. I slightly bowed my head and apologized. He looked at me through his shoulders

 

"sir...." I heard a man said, i tried to peek on his broad shoulders, and saw a bunch of employees infront of us.

"w-what are they---" He grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me infront of his employees.

"Please take care of her" I heard him say... i almost stumble on my two inch heels. 

"Tell me when you're done" he said coolly,

"what?" i hissed

i felt someone grabbed both of my arms... "w-wait! YAH BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ME!!!!???" i yelled, but baekhyun just grinned. "don't worry! kekek~ GOODLUCK!" 

 

============== After one hour ============

"Sir, she's here"

I carefully walked out of the dressing room, shizz im not used wearing clothes this short. I swear if umma and appa saw me wearing these uhhh they'll immediately stripped it out of me.

I was met with his scanning gaze, he sat on the large sofa, with his arms spread on the back rest and his legs crossed. he was looking at me from head to toe with one of his eyebrows raised.

"okay pack it up"

then he quickly looked away from me....

do i look bad?

i felt my self esteem decreased, those words he said, i haven't felt a single praise on it. I'll never fit in this kind of dresses at all....

 

always be the ugly duckling..... =(

===========================================================================

LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY! =) TEEHEEEEE

THE MOST ABUSED ARTIST IN THE AIRPORT EXO M -_______________-