>>Chapter 39

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

Baekhyun was about to freak out. No. He was freaking out. He felt as if it was his fault. After all, he was the one who had let her go this morning and look where she was now.

*Stupid Baekhyun. Why did you have to.. No. I shouldn't be doing this right now.*

He got his phone and looked through his contact list again for his Exo-K brothers. He was this close to calling when he realized he couldn't call them.

"If you don't want Han Nana to be dead by tonight, you better come to the warehouse alone.." baekhyun recited what the man had told him.

"Alone. He said alone." he reminded himself. That meant if he took with him a group of people with him and Jun found out, he would hurt Nana. Baekhyun couldn't afford for her to get hurt. Because of him. Again.

So did he have any other plans?

Nope.

Was he scared?

Yeap.

But was this worth it?

For Nana, yes it was. and that was all he needed for him to go.

"Warehouse, warehouse, warehouse. By midnight. midnight." he recited as he flung the door of his office open to get to his car.

If Baekhyun had just stayed a second longer. If he had just took the time to wonder why the door didn't make a loud bang from the impact of him swinging open his door, he would've realized it.

A figure slowly slipped out of the shadow of the door, mouth agape. *They have noona?!* He stood there for a moment, wondering what he could, no should, do. Should he call the rest of the Exo-K brothers like Baekhyun was about to? but he had a point of going alone. but then again, baekhyun alone wouldn't solve the problem.

"ARGH!" he pulled his hair in frustration.

"No. I have to call them. Baekhyun thinks he's going alone anyway." he pulled his phone out and pressed 'call.' As he waited for them to pick up...

"Was he always this strong? he almost broke my nose with that door." he pouted, rubbing his nose.

-----

Baekhyun looked at the time. 10:49 He sped up, not caring about the possibility of getting into an accident. Thank the heavens, the roads were empty due to the late time when everyone was probably getting ready to go to sleep.

As he grew closer to the familiar surroundings, he grew anxious of what awaited him. About a quarter mile before he reached the warehouse, he parked his car on the sidewalk before the darkness engulfed him, leading him to the warehouse.

As soon as he stepped inside, the door shut and Baekhyun winced at the sight. There was Han Nana and Jun in the middle of the room with a dim lamp hanging over them. Just like a typical drama scene, except Baekhyun only wished it was like a drama.

She was tied to a chair with a cloth over and Jun stood over her, smirking like a maniac. Well, that's what he had become in his eyes. If only, things hadn't turned out this way.

"Are you sure he came alone?" Jun grimly asked Hyunwoo.

"Y-yes sir." Hyunwoo replied.

"Hey Jun. Uh.. Long time no see.." Baekhyun sheepishly scratched his head, not knowing what to do.

"Huh. Don't act as if we're close or anything." Jun sneered.

"Ah. So is that why you're doing all this?" Baekhyun snapped his fingers and smiled, as if a young kid had solved a difficult multiplication problem. Of course, he was doing this to hide his fear and keep his cool in front of Nana.

"You know perfectly why I'm doing this." he snarled before patting Nana's hair, "don't you, Nana?"

Baekhyun expected her to glare at him, move away, anything. To his surprise, she simply looked at him and Jun back and forth with something in her eyes that he couldn't quite read. Sympathy?

He brushed it off and looked back at Jun, confused at why Jun was angry when he should be. "No. All I know is that one day you suddenly left me without a word and I've been looking all over for you. Heck, I even had people watching over you!"

For a moment, Jun's firm face wavered in confusion but only for a moment. "Don't lie to me like you did years ago. I've hurt you once and I can do it again. This time, I'll make sure you start a whole new life again."

Nana's face flashed in shock as she thought of the day Baekhyun had woken up in her home.

"May I ask your name so you know---"

"I-I don't know.."

"Uhmm.. Can't you remember anything else.. maybe where you came from or maybe a name of someone you know?"

"Mo-molla."


Baekhyun looked confused and Nana wanted to shout, "No! He doesn't know anything about it!" but the cloth on prevented her. Baekhyun saw her struggling and it made him even agrier.

"I. Did. Not. Lie. To. You. Ever." Baekhyun grit his teeth in frustration as the pain from years ago hit him.

"What's the point of saying you're innocent now? After all those years? The damage has been done and I'm still where I am today. Things can't go back to how it was years ago. You can't change anything, Byun Baekhyun!" In fury, Jun hurled his fist at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun slumped to he ground from the impact and Nana screamed. He got back up, receiving continuous punches. When he couldn't get back up, Jun shouted, "Coward! Get back up!"

By now, Nana was crying and struggling to get loose. Baekhyun got on his knees and looked at Nana, giving her a smile. Looking back to Jun, "Whatever you say, I know that I didn't do anything to hurt you, so--"

"Just shut up!" Tears glistened in Jun's eyes, but he didn't want to admit it. He grabbed the nearest object, a wooden chair and flung it at him. Already tired out from the previous blows, Baekhyun immediately knocked out.

Blinded from tears, Jun didn't notice anything but prepared for another blow, and as he raised his arms, Nana did the only thing she could at the moment.

She flung herself in front of Baekhyun.

 

----

Yay! I couldn't update yesterday again but here is the next chappie ^^

This took me forever to write actually .-. I've never wrote a kidnap scene before LOL. I've only watched them in dramas..

Oh! Those of you who have finals, GOOD LUCK!!!! <3