The first marriage

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yamapi could not believe his eyes, he blinks them several time and his lips slightly parted looking the girls in front of him. Maki just out from the bathroom to change her dress, she looks a bit shy and uncomfortable with what she is wearing. She can sense a stare coming from Yamapi, making her more uneasy.

“It is weird isn’t it?”

Yamapi doesn’t answer her question, his eyes still up and down Maki’s body. Maki becomes more nervous and lastly decided to change back to her other dress, but before she even open the bathroom door she already been dragged to the outside.

“Wait! I want to change my dress!”

They already outside the villa, Yamapi seem to ignore Maki struggle from his grips.

“I said I want to change! I look weird in this!”

“You look beautiful.”

Yamapi sound so soft but still Maki’s ears can caught the words, stopping all the complains from .  Both of them stop their steps, Maki just look at Yamapi who is now doesn’t have the courage to look at her. His eyes are nervously looking around them.

“We’re late, we should go.”

Maki is mesmerize by Yamapi shy look, she can see how blush he is. Yamapi fixes his grips of Maki’s hand, this time his fingers left her wrist and landed tightly on her fingers. He slowly guided her to the party, Maki stay silent and follow Yamapi steps without a word as she is calming her own heartbeat. Her eyes is eating Yamapi’s back, she can see that he is wearing a white loose jean and a long sleeves shirt. Maki is wondering how he can look this handsome with very simple clothes.

“Bride and groom have arrived!!!”

Someone out of nowhere announce their arrival, Maki and Yamapi still holding on each other even though they are quite surprised with the voice. Maki can see many people at the party, but what made it weird is that the men are wearing blue clothes and the women are wearing green dresses. Only she and Yamapi are wearing fully white. Then, Sora appears in front of them with a tray of two flowers crown in her hand.

“Put it on for each other.”

Yamapi let go Maki’s hand and slowly reach for the crown, he pick it up and look at Maki. Both of them become so awkward that they can’t even looks on each other eyes.

“Come on, we have many things after this.”

Sora urges Yamapi after seeing him hesitated with his action; Yamapi quickly put on the crown on Maki’s head and throw his view to other place. Sora sharp eyes are now on Maki, Maki take the crown and slowly try to put on Yamapi’s head but her hand a bit short to reach his head. Realizing the situation, Yamapi bend a bit closer to Maki to help her. Their eyes meet with each other, both of them freeze till they heard a little cough from Sora who is waiting for them to finish with a smile on her lips. Maki quickly put the crown and smile bitterly to Sora.

“There, I thought you guys need another hour to finish.”

Both of Maki and Yamapi quickly blush with Sora words teasing them, their heart are beating like crazy.  Maki didn’t dare to look at Yamapi, her eyes is nervously flying around the places. People are throwing flowers to them to celebrate them, but still didn’t calming down their heart.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The dishes seem unattractive for both of them, Maki just eat the fruits one by one really slow while her eyes is lurking around the festivity, Yamapi is playing with his food on his plate and his eyes are on the same view as Maki. Other people seem to enjoy the party which held near the beach, some of them are dancing, some are eating and talking.

“Ne, would both of you mind telling us how you guys fall in love?”

A group of young girls and boys approach both of them with a smile on their faces, Maki just put down the fork and steal a glance towards Yamapi who seems to ignore the question.

“Well, umm…umm..its…its..”

“I’m the one who pursue her.”

Yamapi answer getting a hot response from the questioners, their attention shift to Yamapi immediately.

“I fall in love with her at the first sight and keep bothering her since then, it is really hard to capture her heart but it is really worth it.”

Maki is stunt with his words, she knows that is not true but still his glittering eyes while he said those words really give huge impact to her heart, it once again drumming with unusual beat. She quickly ran away from his gaze and continues with her dishes ignoring the screaming and applause from other listeners.

“Ne, where is your wedding ring Maki-chan?”

“Eh?”

“I didn’t see your wedding ring.”

“Owh, I…I forgot it.”

“Eh…I don’t know a bride can easily forget her wedding ring. Shouldn’t it always stay on your finger?”

This time the question comes from Yui who was just observing the situation before. Maki can notice the sarcasm from her words.

“It is my fault actually; I was urging her to be quickly ready just now. Even I forget to wear them.”

“Really? Maybe the wedding doesn’t mean much for both of you.”

“Yui!”

Sora give warning to Yui by eyes language, Yui knows that all of them doesn’t like the words which come out from , she finally get up from her seat and leave.

“I..I need to go to the toilet.”

Maki excuse herself from the awkward moment, she quickly make her way to the toilet. She washes her face and her mind keep on thinking the incident.

“So is it true?”

Maki turn her head to the voice, it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter