New Home

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a long time for him to breath in this air, since his parents died he never gets the guts to come back to this island. After he got his job, he never has time to even think about the place. This is the place he grew up till he was 17 years old. Everything looks the same as before, the maids done a good job preserving the private island. He was working last two nights when suddenly he found the pictures of his childhood in his computer with this island as background. Then he got the idea of kidnapping the girl into the island. He needs to get Maki away from all of the problems. Actually he just decided to watch her from afar but thinking on maybe the enemy will attack her and he can’t be there for her make him making this kind of decision.

Nobody ever knows his background, only his uncle who takes him work at the organization knows. But he died last year because of ; he can’t blame anyone since his uncle always with alcohol and cigarette. But he always appreciates his uncle to take him out of the island which is full of his parents’ memory. He decided to follow his uncle since his uncle promises a way to protect things he wants to protect. He couldn’t protect his parent before but now he is ready to protect the one he loves.

It is still dawn, Yamapi walk back to the villa after a long walk and see the sunrise, he enters the room where he place down Maki last night. Maki still in the bed with her clothes has changed by the maids. He sits beside Maki on the bed and caresses her cheek. She looks like she is in deep sleep.

“I’m so sorry about last night; it is the only way to protect you. I will make sure you safe even if I loss my life.”

He bends his body down and puts his lips to her forehead deep. He then goes back outside to check on the breakfast and explaining to all the maids in the island.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Young master, what are you doing here? Just wait in your villa with your wife and we will send the breakfast in a bit.”

“Obachan! Good Morning!”

Yamapi didn’t even listen to the maid in front of him, he quickly hug the woman in front of him. Last night when he arrived all of the maids in the island was surprise to see him especially with a girl sleeping in his arms. He had no choice rather than lying that he just got married and now moving in the island.

“Young master, you’re killing me.”

“If you don’t stop calling me that, I will kill you.”

“Why should I call you that? Who I am to you?”

“What this is about? You are like a grandma for me. That’s why I call you Obachan.”

“Really? Then why I’m not invited to your wedding?”

“Ahh, that..that because we have it in a hurry actually since I’m busy with the work. You know how I work right?”

“Hmm, but a call doesn’t hurt. Or your wife doesn’t let you to?”

“What? No, I didn’t tell her about this island.”

“You didn’t tell her about your heritance but she still married with you? You sure she doesn’t know about them?”

A voice suddenly erupt their conversation, it was Yui. One of the maid here, she is the daughter of the woman Yamapi keep calling obachan.

“Yui! Watch your mouth!”

“What? I’m just saying.”

“Yui? The chubby Yui? Wao, you grew nicely.”

“Don’t talk to me!”

Yui storm her foots out from the kitchen, Yamapi is not surprised with her attitude. He knows that Yui like him when they are young, but he never treated her more than a sister. For him, she is the most adorable sister he never had. He didn’t tell anyone where he lives in Tokyo, nobody in the island knows how to contact him. He knows she is upset with him, especially when he is back with a girl beside him.

“I’m sorry, young master. She just feels mad about you bringing back a wife.”

“Hey! Yamapi-chan please.”

“Fine, Yamapi-chan. “

“There, good Obachan.”

“How is your wife? Is she feeling better?”

“No, she still on her bed.”

“Is something wrong with her?”

“Nope, just normal for her situation.”

“Is..Is she pregnant?”

Yamapi burst out the water he tries to put in into his stomach; he was shocked with the question asked to him. He just smiles awkwardly and walks back to his villa.

Maki feel her head is spinning like crazy, she tried to wake up but the weight on her head make it hard for her to move around. She put her head back to the pillow and slowly opens her eyes, she was confused where she is at, and she doesn’t seem to call back what happen last night.  She looks around and notices she is in bed with her sleeping gown. She manages to sit herself on the bed and take a good looks around her. She close her eyes again and try to remember what happen last night, she then almost jump on the bed when the memory from last night incident is coming back to her piece by piece.

She quickly jumps off the bed and run to the living room, she can see no one. She immediately opens the door and sprint off to the outside. She can only see a sea spread widely in front of her, she walk hurriedly to her left, then to her right but still all she can see is sea. She then walk down to the beach and looks around her, then she see a small boat. She runs toward the boat but stop before she reaches there because of a familiar voice.

“You sure you can make it move?”

Maki turn her head to see the owner of the voice, her body is shivering from his existence. Her heart start to beaten in unusual rate, she step back a few inches from him.

“You are going to need this.”

Yamapi hold up a pack of keys high in front of him and jingle them to get Maki’s attention. Maki rush towards him and try to grab the keys from him. Unlucky for her since Yamapi is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter