The girl and the boy stories

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The alarm start it’s sound right at 7.00 a.m in the morning since its owner programmed it that way. The alarm sound cans even waking up the whole apartment.  Maki get up with heavy legs, crawled to her bathroom.  She sleeps late last night and totally forgot that she need to go to work the next day. She grabs her towel and dries herself. After struggling with her blouse, she picks up an apple in the fridge and grabs her bag. Now she is ready for her work, she decided to just take the bus today since she is still in time.

After getting a seat, she opens her purse to look for her phone but her eyes spot a little ring. Ring that change her life.

(Flashback)

“Hiroki, what we doing here? Isn’t here is prohibited to outsiders?”

“Outsider! So, it doesn’t mean us right?”

Maki just laugh on Hiroki words, he is always like that. Never take anything seriously. Sometimes it is just annoying to explain to him over and over again, but it also one of his attributes that make Maki like him.

“Here we are!”

Hiroki widen his hands as like presenting the views to Maki. Maki who witness the view get stunned by it beauty.

“So, how is it? Is it worth the climb?”

“Ehem.” Maki just nodded her head and grab Hiroki hand, that’s how she shows her gratitude.

“I hope we can come here every night after dinner.”

“Eh? I don’t think we need a climb everyday!”

“It’s healthy you know?”

“It is tiring too!”

“Really? But I never feel tired when I’m with you.”

Hiroki pull Maki closer to him, he brush her hair from her face which keeps being blown by the wind. He holds her face with his both hands and his eyes deeply swayed by her eyes.

“I bring you here because I need strength with me today, strength for me to say these words loud so you can hear me clearly. Are you ready?”

Maki still confused with Hiroki, she still looks at him with wrinkle on her forehead. Hiroki let go her face and then holding her hand and stand beside her and start to shout.

“I, NARIMIYA HIROKI WILL ASK HORIKITA MAKI TO BECOME MY WIFE!!!!”

Maki shocked with Hiroki’s confession, she blanked herself but her eyes still looking at blushing Hiroki. After a while, Hiroki dare himself to look back at Maki and pull out something from his coat. He then stands on his knee and show Maki a ring.

“Horikita Maki, will you marry me?”

Maki still not in her body, her soul seem to leave her a while ago.

“Maki? Maki?”

Maki get back to the real world and slowly nodding her head. Hiroki smile and put the ring to Maki’s finger.

(End of flashback)

That what happen a week ago, they decided to get married as soon as possible and the date is actually less than two month from now. She doesn’t even know how exactly she going to be married. She never imagines herself at an altar because she never thought that she will get married. For her, a marriage needs a true love, but that is a big problem to her since she never believe in true love because of someone.

One thing for sure, she is not sure with her feeling toward Hiroki. She gets to know Hiroki by her best friend from work, Nagasawa Masami. They got introduce last six months, and then it slowly builds from friendship to lovers. She is still confused with her feeling, but still Hiroki always be for her whenever she needs someone.

Her life is always though since she needs to finish school and college by her own. She also needs to pay for her mom’s hospital bill and her brother’s education. Luckily she manages to get a scholarship with her excellent result. Working 2 to 3 part time job is already hard for her but still they need to mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter