The Kidnapping

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Maki arrive at her home a bit late today, she open her fridge and take out a mineral water to reduce her thirst. Her mind keeps on thinking about the lunch incident. After she met with that gangster everything seem to be weird with her life. Hiroki seems to change his behavior through out the day, as the result Hiroki left early from the cake shop saying he is not feeling well.

“Did the gangster hit him?”

Maki didn’t see any cut or bruise on Hiroki, he seems avoiding her eyes after that like a guilty people would do.

“What did they talk about? How come Hiroki become like that? Who the hell is this stranger?”

Maki just shakes her head, trying to forget everything. Her head get dizzy from thinking all these stuff, she had too many work to do. After she got back to the office from the cake shop, Masami seems missing in action too. Wonder what happen to her. Lastly, Maki just enter her room and bam herself to the bed. The house seems so quiet since she is the only one to live there now. She was planning on selling the house but her brother didn’t agree with her. Saying that it the last house their mother used to cook for them, so he will stay there. After her wedding she is planning to move to Hiroki’s apartment but now she was hoping for Hiroki to agree moving to her home and start family here. With that thought, she falls asleep without taking bath as she planning to.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I swear I didn’t know him at all!”

Hiroki is so panic with what happen in the afternoon, his body is shaking. After knowing that there is other people know about their plan, he can’t sit still. He quickly asked to meet with Masami on their regular place. Due to his nervous system explode; he can’t wait for Masami to even ask him what happen. Masami crossed her arm around her, she is also confuse with the story been told by Hiroki. Nobody else know what their plan is, how come a man come out of nowhere giving warning to Hiroki to stay out from Maki. As she knows Maki didn’t have any other guy apart from Hiroki.

“Where is he coming from?”

“I don’t know, Maki seems to know him but I don’t think they in good relationship.”

“Maki’s know him?”

“Yes, you think she knows your plan already?”

“Our plan, Hiroki!”

“Right! But don’t you think it is weird?”

“I will try to ask from her tomorrow, I don’t think she know yet. She is too innocent for her own good.”

“Say Masami, maybe…maybe we should cancel everything. Let just focus on our wedding.”

“NO! Don’t tell me you chicken up already?”

“I’m not, it just that I don’t see Maki as you told me before. She is a nice girl.”

“You don’t know her like I do! Trust me, she deserve to suffer. She needs to suffer!”

“Masami..”

Noticing that she went overboard, Masami quickly make a puppy face and grab Hiroki’s hand and put in on her chest.

“Honey, please…. I’m sorry for yelling at you. It just that what she did to me is just too painful, I want her to feel like I feel. So please do this for me, after our marriage everything will back to normal. You will have me and I will have you only for me.”

Hiroki just nodded softly, he looses himself to Masami’s warm hug. He doesn’t really understand how Maki is the person Masami keep telling him. He never saw Maki in bad way, she never raises her voice or questioning all the weird reason he gave to her. He quickly shakes the thought away. He actually quite afraid that Masami will leave him. He loves her and will do anything for her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yamapi is still on his work desk in his apartment, he discharge himself from work early seems his mood is not being friendly. He afraid he will affect others if he stays more. He wonders how a girl little action can cost him great effect. 

“Is my feeling toward her is normal?”

He let out a sigh, after knowing what kind of Maki’s fiancé is, and how exactly the relationship being builds his heart can’t be at peace. He not sure what he needs to do for Maki, what action that will not hurt her most. His thought come to the end when his phone calling him to pick it up. The caller is unidentified number.

“Hello”

“Yamapi, it’s me.”

“Senpai?”

“Hm.”

“Senpai, where are you right now? We were looking for you for the last two weeks. You wanted for murder.”

“You believe any of that?”

“No! You wouldn’t do that, you have no reason.”

“What if I have?”

“I trust you….what ever you done is not important.”

“Yamapi, remember my order?”

“Yes!”

“That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter