My ruined image

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yamapi arrives at his organization with a man beside him. The man was handcuffed; his face full of cut from Yamapi’s beating. After they arrive on the 17th floor, Yamapi throw the man in the investigation room.  He opens his coat roughly and throws it on the flow. He rolls up his sleeves and take of his watch.  Both of his hands are smash to the tables in front of him and Kaguya.

“You made a big mistake to run through that alley. So, I’m giving you one chance only since my mood is already boiling to the top. Where are the files?”

Yamapi look like a tiger ready to shred his enemy in front of him any second. He was so angry that Kaguya just give the opportunity to a girl who he personally stalked for the last two weeks to get bad impression on him. He was so surprised to see the girl appear out of nowhere, and because of this guy in front of him, she now thinks of him as some kind of gangster.

“Heh, I don’t know a cop can treat an old man like a scumbag. Don’t you think you lack of manner there, boy?”

“You are 26, and yes you’re a scumbag and also a pathetic one too!” This time his hand already on Kaguya’s collar neck.

“You think a disguise can fool me? Where are the files?”

“You guys already have them.”

“What?”

“You guys already have them since the beginning, idiot!”

“You..”

“STOP!”

Before Yamapi even get to punch Kaguya again a voice startled him from behind. Realizing who the person is he immediately gives his salute to the guys in front of him. There are Ryo Kinishi, one of the top management of his organization, and behind him is his followers also have more power than Yamapi, Tetsuo Hiroshi and Arata Hiroto.

“Stop this investigation, the top management will continue it from here. Arata, take this guy and bring him to the special detention room.”

“You can just call our department sir, no need to come here like this.”

“Are you giving me orders?”

“No, sir!”

“Any news from Horikita Kimura?”

“No, sir!”

“I release you from this case, just focus on that murderer right now. Make sure it will be you guys who find him not others, understand?”

“Yes, sir!”

With that all of them leave the department leaving more question marks in Yamapi’s head. It was last week when everything starts to be a blur; his boss was accusing of a murder of several colleges. He was so shock when that news comes to his ears. Kimura never kill a person even his enemy without no reason but how can he killed his friends? How come this happen after Kimura gives him an order to protect his family, seems like he knows this is coming. Most importantly why the top management is calling him a murderer already, there is no proof at all saying Kimura did the killing. It is time, time for him to execute his boss order.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maki open her gate and surprise that Hiroki is there in front of her house with a smile on his face.

“Hey!”

Maki just ignore Hiroki and lock the gate. Her feets quickly leave the man and act as he never been there.

“Maki!”

No matter how many times and how loud his voice is she never turn back to him. Hiroki runs his might and manage to pull Maki’s hand to make her stop. Maki still don’t look at his face showing how much she hates him right now.

“I’m sorry. I know you really mad right now for me not being there for you. But you have to listen to my reason, please Maki don’t do this to me”

“Do what? My mom died, Hiroki. And you as my fiancé are no where at my side. Am I suppose to act as that is nothing?”

“I know, I was out station. I tried my hard to be there with you but the situation didn’t let me. You have to know how much I regret that.”

“Is this because my mom didn’t like you, so you just pass her funeral?”

“No! Maki, listen. Even though she hated me, she was your mother. Mother of a woman I love and will spend my love with for my entire life. I just visited her grave, asking forgiveness for not being there for her and you. And now,”

Hiroki stand on his knees and pull out a lily flower, Maki’s favorite and shove it to Maki.

“And now I’m asking your forgiveness. I’m sorry for not being there to sweep your tears, to hug you and giving you calmness.  I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter