Chaper 13

I Offer You My True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How you even walk here?”

“Emm?..Ryo! What are you doing here?”

Maki is quite surprise with Ryo appearance, she was calming herself from her earlier anger and embarrassment. She thought that beach at night would be peaceful, she gathers all her energy and slowly drag her feet to here and she takes more than twenty minutes to arrive which normally just four to five minutes route. She was sitting on the rock when Ryo say hai to her.

“Hey! Wrong question, what are you doing here?”

“Just take a fresh air.”

“Is air in Obachan villa not fresh enough?”

“What you doing here, Ryo?”

“Obachan send me to search for you, she want you to sleep with her again tonight.”

Maki just smile to Ryo, she knows she can’t win over him. She will only get question with question.

“How is your wound?”

“Well, at least the blood already stops.”

“Don’t worry, we get the best medicine. You will be running in no time.”

“Really? Even running out from this island?”

Ryo raised his eyebrows, at first the words that coming out from Maki lips sound like a joke but more he thinks it is now sound sad.

“Is that what you wish to do now?”

Maki look straight at Ryo who is looking at her with million question’s face, she somehow feel so comfortable with him that she really want to nod her head but instead she just shake her head gently and try to get up from her seat. She must have forgotten about her injury, once she steps on her foot the pain immediately followed. It almost made her tumble to the ground, luckily Ryo is there to grab her from falling down otherwise she will eat sand for supper.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes, I kind a forgot about that.”

“You are going to sleep in Obachan right?”

“Nope, I was on the way to my villa before I stop here for a while.”

“Did you tell Obachan already?”

“S..sort of.”

“Maki.”

“I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable in her own bed.”

“Why would she feel like that? You are thinking too much.”

“Whatever, I’m sleeping in my villa for tonight.”

“I really can’t change your decision, am I?”

“What do you think?”

“Fine! But let me the princess to her chamber, please.”

“Emm…alright then. I allowed.”

Both of them start laughing on foolish joke start by Ryo, Maki hold on to Ryo’s hand with both of her hands worrying that she will fell down. She actually reluctant to accept his offer but she knows that he will not backup. Before they set on another foot step, Maki feels like she and Ryo are flying to the back, the next thing she could see is someone punching Ryo in front of her. She automatically let out a scream because of shock. She knows that back, that is the person she longing for the last few days.

“Yamapi?”

Hearing his name softly pronounce by his the woman behind her made him turn his back to look at her face. He looks at her with a very sharp gaze, looking like he will swallow her anytime soon. He grab Maki’s wrist and pull her to the villa.

“Ouch! Stop! Yamapi, stop!”

All of her shouting doesn’t give any impact at all, she tries to resist with all her might and she can feels that a hot liquid is coming down from her wound.

“You’re hurting me! Stop!”

She opposes and resist but Yamapi doesn’t show any sign to stop till they reach the villa. She can’t take it anymore, the pain is too throbbing for her to bear. Her legs finally crush down to the ground and she quickly grab on her feet.

“Ahhh…its hurt”

Yamapi was shocked to see blood coming out from Maki’s leg. He sits on his knee and tries to reach for her feet but his hand got pushed away by Maki.

“What happen to your leg?”

“She got hurt on her leg, I was trying to help her going back to the villa, that’s all’

“Hurt? How?”

“Looks like it is bleeding again, take her to the villa and I will call Asoka there.”

Ryo quickly disappeared from Yamapi’s view with wet clothes result from splash to the beach because of Yamapi’s punch.

“Come, I carry you.”

Once again his hand got push away by Maki, a soft sob can be heard from her and her hand quickly wipes her cheeks. Just like that, Yamapi forget all the anger built in his heart just now, somehow he feels so guilty.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know”

Yamapi sound so soft that it somehow reach to Maki’s heart make her tears come pouring down heavier than before. Yamapi try to pick Maki up one more time, this time he succeed. He brought her gently and put her down on the sofa in the villa.

“I’ll check it up first.”

Maki already stop crying, she doesn’t give any response to Yamapi meaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter