5

My Teacher, My Husband

 

A week later~ after the farewell party, a day before meeting the new teacher.

Ryeowook was at home thinking hard. What if that man is really our new teacher? OMG IT'LL BE VERY GOOD! I'll get to see such a handsome man everyday, even though appa is very handsome :3 And I'll have to meet my fiancé soon... Sigh, I want to be with that man, my love at first sight. Ryeowook, stop thinking so much and go to bed.

Next morning, "BANG BANG BANG" the sound of banging could be heard. Ryeowook woke up and walked towards the door. "Who's there?" she asked sheepishly. "It's me, Tiffany!" Ryeowook opened the door and was greeted by a hug from Tiffany. "Hurry get changed! Let's go to school together!" Ryeowook nodded slightly, confused but prepared. She ate a simple breakfast and walked with Tiffany to school.

Ryeowook's POV

Why did she come and fetch me? What's so special about today... It's only meeting the new teacher... "Hey Tiffany, why did you come and fetch me?" I asked. She just shrugged and say "I was kind of excited to meet the new teacher, you'll never know that we'll have a super hot teacher~" I stared at her before shaking my head. We finally reached school and walked towards our classroom. Upon entering, chatters about the new teacher could be heard. "Did you hear? I heard he was very handsome!" "It will be a guy???" "I think I saw him just now!" etc etc etc. I just walked to my sit and wait for the teacher to come. The moment came, footsteps could be heard.

Normal POV

All pupils were staring intensely at the door, awaiting their new teacher. And...,,,,*drum rolls* The principal came in. She said "Your new teacher will be coming soon, please wait" and then she left, ignored. The pupils continued staring at the door. Finally, he appeared. All the female students died and went to heaven. The male teacher was hot! His eyes his so pretty, his nose is perfect, his lips is so nice! In another word, he has a perfect face. Ryeowook stared at him, wondering how he looked quite similiar to the man she banged into and saw many times(love at first sight). But...this man is more good looking. The teacher walked Infront of the class and bowed, "My name is Kim Jongwoon. Nice to meet you" There was no reply because every pupil were staring at him. "I know I'm good looking but please do not stare at me" Mr Kim said calmly before starting the class. During recess, "Mr Kim is soooo gorgeous! I want to date him~ Do you think he's single?" girls were saying to each other. "Hes so damn hot!" etc etc etc. Ryeowook was walking with Tiffany and Jessica, "Don't you think he looks familiar?" Ryeowook ask them. Tiffany thought for a while, "He does look like the man we meet many times!" "Maybe they are related?" suggested Jessica. Hmmm

After the break... "Class, since this is our first meeting, I'll allow you guys to ask any questions regarding me as long as its not too extreme" Mr Kim says. The class started asking many questions. Mr Kim got annoyed and shouted "ONE AT A TIME PLEASE"  Taken aback, each pupil slowly raises their hands. "Mr Kim, how old are you?" Tiffany asked. "I'm 22 years old" Murmurs ran through the class "You dont look like 22! You look like someone our age!" a pupil said loudly. Everyone agrees. Mr Kim chuckled. "Are you single?" Jenny asked. Mr Kim smiled while answering, "I'm getting engaged" All the female pupils were shocked and disappointed, they thought they had a chance. A male pupil asked "Who are you getting engaged to? Childhood sweetheart?" Mr Kim laughed before replying, "No, it was an arranged engagement by my parents" Ryeowook's eyes widen upon hearing that. That's the same as me! How coincident! A pupil opened to ask another question when she was silenced by Mr Kim, "Ok! That's the end. Let's continue our lesson" "...and that's your assignment" The pupils started protesting "THAT'S TOO MUCH SUNSAENGNIM! CUT IT DOWN!" Mr Kim glared at them and said darkly, "Who are you to ask me to cut it down. It's your fault if you can't manage your time properly to do you assignment" The pupils just kept quiet. "That's it class. See you tomorrow" and Mr Kim left the classroom. The pupils started whining. "I thought he would be kind and friendly!" Jessica complained. "Aish.. I don't know" Tiffany said. Ryeowook just kept quiet and left the classroom too. When Ryeowook was at the school's entrance, she saw Mr Kim and the man (who was her love at first sight together, walking back home. Maybe they're brothers? Apparently, they were all walking back in the same directions. Ryeowook was standing at the traffic junction with both of them.

Ryeowook POV

"Hello Sunsaengnim" I greeted. Mr Kim just nodded and mumbled and almost inaudible "Hi". He was so much friendlier just now... The man (whom is my love at first sight) smirked and asked, "Thats your pupil? Mind to introduce her?" Mr Kim shakes his head while groaning, "There's no need to" WOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! I THOUGHT HE WAS FRIENDLY? The man(...) laughed and said "I'm Kim Kibum, his younger brother. And I'm pretty sure we met many times before." he said while winking. He looks older though..Is he flirting with me by winking?! "Urm, Hi Mr Kim Kibum" He laughed and said "No need to be so formal, call me Kibum" "Ok then... My name's Lee Ryeowook. Nice to meet you" I bowed and stretched out my hand. "Nice to meet you too Ryeowook" he said and shakes my hand. His hand feels so warm, his skin is so milky white and smooth too, I LIKE!  He was smiling the whole shaking my hand. Looking up close, I realized he had both a killer smile and eye smile. I blushed and quickly let go of his hand. Mr Kim(Sunsaengnim) just shook his head and rolls his eyes. What's your problem? The traffic light turned green and we crossed the road. I saw them walked towards a different direction. Kibum turned back and waved at me, "GOODBYE RYEOWOOK!" OMG HE SAID BYE TO MEEEE! I blushed and waved back, "BYE KIBUM OPPA!" I could hear Mr Kim scoff. I rolled my eyes and walked home. Reaching home, I dialed Fany's number. "FANY!" I SCREAMED. " THAT MAN IS SUNSAENGNIM'S YOUNGER BROTHER!! I EVEN SHOOK HIS HAND! HIS HANDS WERE SO NICE AND-" "OKOK! STOP SCREAMING !" Fany shouted, "Speak normally" I nodded(even though she can't see me) "He waved goodbye to me too! Omg I think my life's complete" I could hear Fany giggle. "You are so in love. I thought you might be more interested in Sunsaengnim, his better looking" "Sunsaengnim is better looking, but I dislike his personality" I said. "Haha, ok. Got to go! Bye!" "Bye" and I hanged up.

At Night... I went to sleep thinking about Kibum. 

 

(Im baised to Yesung... thats why.)