6

My Teacher, My Husband

 

The next day, Ryeowook woke up happily after dreaming of Kibum. She woke up giggling, "I kissed him and we were dating" she squealed and squealed and squealed  "Ok Lee Ryeowook, time to prepare for school! You might see him again today!" and she went to prepare.

On her way to school, like what she wanted she saw Kibum and Jongwoon walking together again. They once again were standing together at the traffic junction. "H-hi Kibum oppa Hi Sunsaengnim" Jongwoon just mumbled a "Hi" while Kibum said cheerfully, "Good morning Ryeowook! Did you have a good sleep?"

Ryeowook POV

"Good morning Ryeowook! Did you have a good sleep?" Kibum oppa said. I felt my cheeks becoming hotter and hotter. I struggled to say "I had a good sleep, how was yours?" but failed terribly. He laughed before using his hand and squeeze my cheeks, "You are so cute!" he said. I believed my face was 100% crimson red. My body was becoming jelly. HE TOUCH ME! MY CHEEKS! "T-thanks" I managed to say. "I had a good sleep dreaming about you" and he winked. I died. We walked to school and I saw Kibum walking to the same other classroom, he's another teacher too? "Sunsaengnim, Kibum oppa is a teacher too?" I asked. "He is a substitute teacher for 2 Months" he replied. Ah... At least he replied. Wait.. That means I'll see Kibum Oppa for only 2 months.. I pouted and walked into the classroom. Fany saw me and smirked "How are you doing~~?" she asked in a teasing voice. I knew what she meant and kept cool to answer "I'm doing well, thanks for asking" Fany came near me and asked, "How's Sunsaengnim's brother?" I immediately blushed. "Haha! You're so cute" Fany cooed. "Yeah.. Whatever" We greeted Sunsaengnim and started class.

Normal POV

"Why can't you do this correctly?! I have been teaching you this many times!" Jongwoon shouted to Ryeowook. He was at Ryeowook's desk teaching her a formula as she don't understand it. "Why doesn't anything goes through your brain?" Ryeowook roll her eyes, it wasn't her fault she doesn't get the formula, she needed time...yeah. "Aish! I'm not teaching you anymore!" he said slamming a book onto Ryeowook's table and walked back to his table. What kind of teacher does this The class could only stare at Jongwoon, they didn't expect him to be like this. After a long day of Jongwoon's lecture and scolding, school is finally over. "I didn't expect him to be like this..." the pupils discussed with one another.

When Ryeowook walked out, she saw that Kibum was outside her class, looking as if he was waiting for someone. Kibum saw Ryeowook and quickly waved his hand, "Hi Ryeowook!" Ryeowook shyly waved back, "Hi Kibum Oppa" He walked up towards her, "Let me walk you home today?"

Ryeowook POV

OMFG HE JUST ASKED IF HE COULD WALK ME HOME TODAY. I think I died and rose to heaven again. Fany heard it and smirked, "Go and accept it!" she said eeasingly. "Stop it!" I cried. I accepted it, duh. He looked extremely happy! Normal POV Both were walking happily talking about stuff. "You are a substitute teacher right? How do you managed to come out earlier then us? I mean classes ends all at the same time.." Kibum laughed and said that it was because he only takes the class until the second last period. They were almost reaching Ryeowook's house, Ryeowook was clearly upset that their precious time were almost over. Finally they reached. Ryeowook turned to thank Kibum, "Thanks for sending me home" Kibum smiled his killer smile and said "No problems!" He then suddenly hugged Ryeowook. Ryeowook was taken aback by the sudden hug. After registering what happened, she returned the hug. After hugging for what seemed like an eternity, they let go. "I'll fetch you tomorrow for school! See you Ryeowook!" Kibum said before running back.

Ryeowook stood there dumbfounded. Kibum was going to fetch her for school. She jumped up and down while screaming for joy. "HE'S GOING TO FETCH ME!!" She ran into her apartment and hugged her pillow, rolling around her bed in happiness. She fell asleep easily that day.

Ryeowook POV

I was at a grand restaurant with my family, waiting for my fiancé. I quickly brush off any dirt and dust when I heard footsteps. The family came, I saw Kibum Oppa. My heart skipped a beat. My fiancé will be Oppa?! OMG MY LIFE'S COMPLETE! And then I saw Sunsaengnim looking extremely...unhappy. I rolled my eyes and stand up along with my family to greet them. Umma then said, "Honey, meet your fiancé, Mr Kim Jongwoon" "WTFFF?!"

I jolted awake. I held my hand at my chest. Taking a deep breath. That scared me, it was only a dream...or nightmare to be exact. I DO NOT want to get engaged to someone with that personality. I cooled myself down before returning to bed thinking about Kibum Oppa.