10

My Teacher, My Husband

Ryeowook slowly opens her eyes and was greeted by a gorgeous, peaceful face. Aww, he's so cute when he sleeps!

 

She reaches out her hands to caress his face gently. It's so smooth. I'm actually quite lucky to have him as my fiancé, She thought (or at least she think she did)

she continued his face while admiring it until she felt a slight movement.

 

She quickly retreated her hands and pretended to sleep. Jongwoon opened his eyes and smirk, he poked her cheeks, "I know you are awake" Ryeowook ignored him and continued closing her eyes.

 "If you are going to continue pretending I'm going to tickle you"

There was no response.

"Ok, you forced me to" and Jongwoon climbed ontop of her and started to tickle her.

"AHAHAHAHA STOP IT." Ryeowook burst out laughing and rolled around the bed trying to escape, but Jongwoon won't let her. He continued to tickle her.

 

 I won't let him have all the fun! Ryeowook stretches out her hands and tickled back.

 

Jongwoon was taken aback and stop tickling her, Ryeowook rolled on top of him and tickles. They soon had a tickling session.

 

Ryeowook jumped out of bed to run away from Jongwoon.

 

 

Ryeowook POV

"I WONT LET YOU RUN AWAY" I heard Jongwoon said. I stuck out my tongue and ran.  Jongwoon too got out of bed and chased me.

 

 "Gotcha" I felt a pair of arms around me, Jongwoon was hugging me!

 

"I told you I won't let you ran away" He carried me bridal style to his bed. He placed me down and climbed above me,

 "I heard what you said just now," My eyes widen, what did I said just now?!

 

"I'm lucky to have him as fiancé"

 

"SO I SAID IT ALOUD?!" I screamed and he laughed, "Yes, you did"

 

"A-Ah-ah" no words could come out of my mouth so I pushed him away and hid my blushing face in my palms.

Gosh, this is embarrassing.

 

 

Jongwoon POV

She pushed me away and hid her face. How cute. I took her hands away from her face and look into her eyes.

"I'm also lucky to have you as my fiancée" She looked surprised at my sentence, did I say something wrong?

"Don't lie" she pouted and turned her head away so I can't see her face. She's so ing cute.

I held her face in between my hands and placed my face very near hers. Her face just got redder and redder.

"I'm not lying" And she lost it. She screamed and pushed me away, again and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING.

 

 

 Normal POV

After slamming the door, Ryeowook lean on it and went into deep thoughts. What just happened? Why is my heart beating so damn freaking fast? She gripped her chest and sigh.

 

"That was so embarrassing..." She turned her head to the shower which was beside her, "since I'm here, I might as well take a bath"

She stripped and was ready to enter the shower.

 

Just then, the door opened and Jongwoon came in with Ryeowook's uniform and a set of towels.

"I found this in your room and thought I might help you take it in, since you are here why dont you take a ba-" Jongwoon lifted his head and saw that Ryeowook was .

 

He blushed crimson red and quickly apologized, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see anything. I'll just place this here and-"

"JUST GET OUT ERT" Ryeowook shouted. Jongwoon quickly exited the bathroom.

 

 Jongwoon sat down on the bed and deliberately said out loud so that Ryeowook could hear him.

"She has a nice and y figure, as her fiancé, I should make sure she wears less exposing cloths so that any erted man won't see it"

 

Ryeowook heard all of it and screamed "SHUT UP"

Jongwoon could sense that she was blushing very hardly.

He laughed, it's so fun to , she's so cute.

 

"STOP LAUGHING"

“AHAHAHAHAH OK. Please hurry take your bath so I can take mine"

 

-30 minutes-

 "AISH, WHY DO GIRLS TAKE SO LONG TO BATH?" Jongwoon screamed out in frustration. "I shall remove my shirt first"

Ryeowook was done with her shower and as she step out of the toilet, the first thing she saw was Jongwoon's bare chest.

 

Omg, that firm and ripped chest. Ryeowook thought to herself as she unconsciously started to stare at his chest and even drooled.

 

 Jongwoon had a smug look on his face, "Like what you see?"

 

"W-WHAT NO WHY WOULD ANYONE LIKE YOUR CHEST"

Ryeowook moved behind and pushed him towards the toilet, "QUICKLY HAVE YOUR BATH" and she pushed him in and slammed the door.

"H-have a nice bath" she says softly and shyly, hoping that Jongwoon could hear it.

 

Jongwoon smiled to himself, he is really lucky to have such cute and caring fiancée.

 

Finally both have bathe and they sat down on the dining table, enjoying a scrumptious breakfast prepared by Ryeowook.

"Waa, this is so delicious" Jongwoon cried out in bliss like a little kid.

 

Ryeowook giggled, this is a sight only she could see. The other students definitely do not have the chance to do so.

 

"Hey," Jongwoon said while reaching out his hand, "there is some food there" and he used his thumb to rub away the crumbs on the side of Ryeowook's lips.

 

Ryeowook stared into Jongwoon's eyes.

"I could do it myself you know" she said softly as she slowly moves her eyes away to stop the eye contact.

 

Jongwoon flashes his signature killer smile  (A/N: GAHHHHH >///<) "I know that, but I want to do it for you"

 

"Stop teasing me" Ryeowook mumbled (cutely) as she tries to stop herself from blushing.

 

"You are so cute"

 

"STOP IT" Ryeowook cried out.

 

"Oh, it's almost time, let's get going" Jongwoon stated as he looked as his watch. He held Ryeowook's hand and dragged her out of the house.

 

They walked to school hands-in-hand.

 

None realized that they were holding hands until they entered class when the class started teasing them and they let go.

 

 "Aww, why did they let go" said disappointed shippers.  Jongwoon coughed to get the class' attention and started lessons.

 

 

-BREAK TIME :D-

 

The female crowd around Ryeowook while the male crowd around Jongwoon. 

 

"Lee Ryeowook, spill the beans. Did anything happen last night? Why did you two came to school hand in hand"

Ryeowook open to reply but was hushed by another classmate,

"Were you two together even before he came? How did you guys become so close that quickly?"

 

 "Eh? No, I only knew him even he came here. And, nothing happened last night, the only major event was that Jongwoon moved in with me and-"

The females started squealing and jumping around, "That's so sweet, living together" "She even called him Jongwoon!”

 

The only ones not very enthusiastic about it was Jenny. She glared at all the other students/

 

Jongwoon stared at his pupils and sigh, he then shifted his focus to Ryeowook.

 A pupil nudged him, "looking at her right?" and gave him 'the look'

 

"What? No! I was looking at all of them"

 

"Sunsaengnim, you can be honest with us. Now, did anything happen last night?"

Jongwoon immediately answered "No"

 

"Aww" the male pupils said in unison, "There must be something"

 

"Well... We cuddled to sleep" he said quite pleased with himself.

 

"AWW THEY CUDDLED TO SLEEP" a male pupil cheekily broadcasted to the class.

 

The female got more and more excited and the class was high.

 

Ryeowook and Jongwoon sweat dropped at the commotion.

 

"Clap clap" The pupils turned to look at Jongwoon, "It's time to start class"

 

The pupils let out a disappointed whine and went back to their respective places.

 

 

-After school-

 

"Let's go~~~" Tiffany said excitedly as she pulled Ryeowook out of the classroom, "let's have some girls time!"

 

Jongwoon was staring seriously at them.

 

Tiffany noticed and smirked.

 

"The husband is jealous" she turned to Jongwoon and said with assurance , "We wont steal Wookie from you!" and they ran off.

 

"Sunsaengnim, why don't we also go-"

 

"No. I have to grade your assignment" and moody!jongwoon left the school compound. He was upset that he can't spend today with his fiancée. Anyone could tell.

 

 Jongwoon entered home and notices there was something on the dining table that he assumed was just placed. It was a bowl of pasta covered with a cover.

 

On it, there was a note,

Jongwoon oppa, please heat this up in the microwave for lunch! There is also some juice in the refrigerator. Do not overwork yourself! All the best grading assignments, Hwaiting~^^ -Ryeowook

 

She's really cute, thought Jongwoon. He took the pasta and heat it up. "Wow, this is seriously awesome. My fiancée is a great cook" he said proudly.

He ate his food as he thought about some things, "We need to start preparation. I'll wait for Ryeowook to come back to discuss with her"

 

He place the food in the sink and went to his room to start on his work.

 

 After working for long hours, he decided to take a break and  fell asleep on their bed.

Soon, Ryeowook came home. She saw that Jongwoon ate her pasta and jumped for joy internally.

 

She walked to their room and saw that Jongwoon was sleeping soundly on their bed. He must be very tired. She took this opportunity to finish her homeworks before Jongwoon woke up. She had managed completed them before he woke up.

 

She sat down on their bed and stare at his peaceful, innocent face. She felt something grabbing her wrist and her heart jumped.

"It's rude to stare you know?" Ryeowook let out a small scream, "I wasn't staring!"

"Yea, you weren't" Jongwoon replied sarcastically.

 

Ryeowook pouted, "Have you taken your bath?" She asked, changing the topic.

 

Jongwoon shook his head and was ordered to shower by Ryeowook.

 "Why don't we shower together?" he asked playfully.

"In your dreams, ert" she stuck out her tongue and left to prepare dinner.

 

 After his bath, he was welcomed by a strong aroma coming from the living room.

 

Ryeowook had made a mouth-watering dinner for the both of them. It was western cuisine and there were steak and cocktail. It would had seemed like a romantic candle-light dinner,without the candles.

 

Jongwoon asked curiously, "What's the occasion?" Ryeowook shook her head, "There is no special occasion. I felt like I had a need to celebrate you moving in with me"

 

Jongwoon gave a gentle smile, which means - thank you. They had their dinner happily, like a real married couple would.

 

"Ah" Jongwoon said, signaling for Ryeowook to open so he could feed her.

 

Ryeowook obediently opened , allowing Jongwoon to feed her.

 

Ryeowook POV

When Jongwoon fed me, I felt quite happy. I mean, who wouldn’t be happy to be fed by someone like him?

 

Well, since he fed me, I shall do so too.

 

 I scooped a spoonful of creamy chicken soup(yum) and brought it near his mouth.

 

"Ah"

 

 Understanding these gestures, Jongwoon opened his mouth and gladly let me feed him.

 

"Mmmmmm" he said in pleasure. I giggled at his cuteness.

 

We look like a couple don't we?

 

Normal POV

After dinner, Ryeowook carried the dishes to the sink to get them washed.

 

Before she could turn on the tap, she was stopped by Jongwoon.

"Let me do the washing, you take your bathe"

 

"It's okay! I'll do the washing first then shower!"

 

"No. I'll wash, you have done a lot already"

 

"Fine..." Ryeowook said, defeated.

 

He is a really kind and sweet person... I like him. NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY, I LIKE HIM FOR HIS PERSONALITY AND SUCH. I like Kibum oppa…right?

 

 

Ryeowook stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh and clean. She saw Jongwoon sitting on their bed reading.

 

"That's fast"

 

Jongwoon lifted his head to reply her, "That's because you take a long time to shower"

 

"YAH!"

 

Jongwoon gave a light chuckle, "Come here" and he petted the empty space beside him, "let's sleep"

 

Ryeowook happily crawled into the bed and snuggled into a pillow. "You could always hug me" Jongwoon pouted.

Ryeowook gave no reply. Suddenly, Ryeowook cuddled Jongwoon.

 

"E-eh?" Jongwoon was just joking when he asked her to hug him.

 

"What? You wanted me to do so!" Ryeowook defended, she was lying, she had the urge to hug him again ever since morning.

 

 Jongwoon gladly returned the hug.

 

That night, they slept peacefully, snuggling each other again, without worries.

 

They have no idea what’s in plan for them.