2

My Teacher, My Husband

 

Ryeowook's POV
 
"Fany!!!" I screamed as I ran towards her. Her turned her head and look at me as I giggled. "I just met the world's most handsome man!I think I'm in love"I said as i sat beside her. Upon hearing what i just said, Tiffany chocked on her meatball. "Omg! Are you okay?" I asked,patting her back. After regaining her composure, She raised an eyebrow while staring at me before touching my forehead using the back of her hand. "Ryeowook?" she began with concern lining her brows, "Are you okay? You're not sick,right?" I was shocked at her question and replied "I'm fine, why do you ask?" 
 "You were never interested in this kind of things...Everytime when Jessica and I talked about this, you'll walk away or talk to someone else" 
"I don't know...You're just jealous that i met my love at first sight " I teased, wondering when can I meet him again. Tiffany just stared in disbelief as my mind wanders off.
 
~Back in class~
"Class, we will have only 1 more week with each other, I will miss you!" Mr Park said as his eyes started to water and later, he burst into tears. I rolled my eyes at the dramatic scene. Suddenly, a small piece of paper dropped onto my desk, I turned beside me and saw Jessica winking at me. That note must be from Jess... I took it and read "Hey! You're in love? Omg! I never thought this would happen to you. Good luck"This note meant one thing, Tiffany told Jessica what had happened. I just smiled to Jessica before slipping that note into my pocket and i thought about how to kill Tiffany later for telling others about it. After wiping off his tears, Mr Park said "Your new teacher will be coming tomorrow, I wondered if you guys had already seen him, he was in the cafeteria just now." Soon, the whole class was talking about how they saw a man who does not seem to be from the school and might be our new teacher. "He was very handsome! And kind too!  I saw him helping a girl up just now" I heard a bunch of girls said. My eyes lit up,helping a girl up?? Is our new teacher the man I just met? 
 
~After school~
"TIFFANY!!YOU TOLD JESS? WHO ELSE DID YOU TELL?!" I screamed at Tiffany, holding her shoulders rocking her body back and fro. "STOP IT! I'm giddy, and I only told Jess" she said. I quickly let go and glared at her, "Relax, your secret is safe with me~ although there is seriously nothing wrong with this..." she said. "No one should know, especially that arrogant " I said. "Yea, speak of the devil" Tiffany said as she looked behind me. I turned and saw Jenny , the most arrogant girl in our class. I rolled my eyes as Tiffany said"I got to go see you later!!!" i nodded and wave to her as she ran along the corridor. I silently cursed Tiffany for leaving me with Jenny "Hey." She said to me, I faked a smiled and asked "Yes?" "That teacher, I heard the girl he helped up was you right? He's mine so don't even think about having him!" Jenny said before laughing like lunatic woman and walked away to join her other friends. "She's mad, who said he was really our teacher?" I mumbled under  my breath as I walked away.