9

My Teacher, My Husband

 

Day: The next morning

Location: School

 

Every moment in class was torture to Ryeowook. She couldn't even look at Jongwoon. Of course, it was embarrassing, your teacher is your fiancé, how can it not be embarrassing? Thus, she couldn't pay a single attention to class at all.  The bell rang for recess and Ryeowook heaved a sigh of relief, she could finally relax and rest her mind. Tiffany sat beside her, "What's wrong?" Knowing each other for years, Tiffany could easily tell when Ryeowook has a problem. "...sigh" Ryeowook stared at Tiffany, "You know I'm engaged right?" Tiffany nods slowly, "It's Sunsaengnim" After saying that, Ryeowook threw her head onto the table, literally. Tiffany opened like a fish and managed to say "Oh" she was pretty much shocked. "It'll be ok! Besides, you always wanted to experience marriage life, no?" she tried cheering Ryeowook up. Hmm…this will be an interesting marriage, Tiffany thought to herself. Ryeowook looked up at her before lying back on the table. Tiffany sighed and walked out of the classroom to let Ryeowook have some peace of her mind. Jongwoon was standing outside the classroom, looking at Ryeowook. He was worried, every teacher has the right to worry about their student, right? At least that's what he thought. 

As Tiffany walked out of the classroom, she noticed Jongwoon and walked towards him with a creepy smirk, "Sunsaengnim! Admiring Wookie?" Jongwoon jumped slightly due to shock and glared at Tiffany while trying hard not to blush, "N-no!"

Tiffany gave a smug smile, "I can see through you. Relax, Ryeowook's "love" is only infatuation for your brother. Ryeowook’s all yours"

 “How would you know?"

Tiffany shrug  "I known her for years, I can practically know what's on her mind and how she feels" and with that, she walked away. Jongwoon took one last glance at Ryeowook and left too.

 

After recess, the students gathered back at the classroom and Jongwoon continued on his lessons. He finally noticed that Ryeowook was hardly paying any attention and could tell she's very worn out. Was it because she hadn't had tea break? He purposely called on Ryeowook to answer a question. Ryeowook was taken aback, she didn't even know what was been taught now, how is she going to answer? "Lee Ryeowook..." Jongwoon slowly said and walked towards her. Ryeowook was frightened and braced herself for the worst. "I'm sorry Sunsaengnim!" Jongwoon shook his head, "Relax, I'm not going to scold you. I'm giving you 20 minutes, get some food" the students were surprised, they expected Jongwoon to reprimand Ryeowook. Ryeowook quickly shook her head and said there was no need.

"I can tell you are exhausted and need some food" Jongwoon said sternly.

"No really. I'm not hungry or anything" then her stomach decided to betray her and grumbled.

Jongwoon gave her a judging look. Ryeowook sighed in defeat and went to get a snack. A cheeky student voiced out loud, "Sunsaengnim treats Ryeowook so well!" the students quickly hushed him while Jongwoon glared at him "Stop talking so much and get back on your work"

 

Ryeowook POV

Sunsaengnim is a nice guy. It's just... I don't know. He's strict on the outside but he's really caring and warm on the inside! Could it be that he has problem opening up? As I was walking to the cafeteria, I bumped into Kibum Oppa. Is this our fate? To keep bumping into each other? He saw me and asked why am I in the cafeteria. I told him that Sunsaengnim was the one who told me to get some food. He looked at me with that strange look before saying goodbye. Weird. 

 

Kibum POV

Hyung cares so much for his fiancée

 

Normal POV

And so and so, school is about to end. "Sorry for the interruption, can pupil Ms Lee Ryeowook and teacher Mr Kim Jongwoon please come to the office" an announcement was made. The students eyed both of them, something is fishy, they all thought. Both walked out of the classroom, leaving a huge distance between both of them as they walk. the They knocked on the principal's door and entered. Youngwoon, Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk was waiting for them. "Umma Appa, why are you here?" was the first question both asked. The parents laughed and started explaining to them. "Well, we got approval from the Ministry of Marriage and we would like you guys to sign your marriage registration paper" Ryeowook stood rooted to the ground, registering what she had heard.

Jongwoon sweatdropped and said "I-isn't this abit rush? We can-"

"No, you need to sign the papers and then, we are going to organize the engagement party" interrupted Youngwoon

 "When's the wedding?" Ryeowook asked.

"2 months" Eunhyuk smiled while answering.

"2 MONTHS?!" Jongwoon and Ryeowook shouted in unison.

"Yes, is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing…” Ryeowook answered quietly. No, there IS a problem, its too rush.

 "Is the engagement party going to be private?" Jongwoon enquired. "Yes, we will like it to be private while the wedding is public. Invite the school" Jongwoon went into deep thoughts, the school will know about them! "Can we have both private?" Youngwoon and Donghae thought hard, "No"

 

Jongwoon sighed and looked at Ryeowook worriedly. Ryeowook was trying to get whatever's going on into her head. Everything's so fast. "Now, here's the paper, we need to submit this by today!" and Leeteuk passed the paper to both of them to get it signed. Both reluctantly signed it. Before they left, Eunhyuk told them its best that they told their students soon. Jongwoon and Ryeowook totally ignored them and left.

 

"Should we tell them?" Ryeowook asked as they are walking back to the classroom. Jongwoon secretly wants to let the class know. "I think we should, there's no disadvantage in telling anyone, is there?" Ryeowook thought for awhile, "There really isn't one... It's just going to be awkward" Jongwoon nodded in agreement. "Then, we'll tell them today. The students were taking advantage when the teacher isn't around to talk. When they noticed Jongwoon and Ryeowook returned, they quickly kept quiet. Jongwoon entered and glanced at the students, he sighed and asked Ryeowook to come up in front of the class with him. With Ryeowook standing beside him, Jongwoon announced, "Students, I have something to tell you" the students stared at him, waiting for him to continue. "Ryeowook and I are engaged and we will be getting married soon too. You guys are invited to the wedding, I supposed" the students cheered while saying "I know there's something going between them!" Jongwoon quickly added "This was an arranged married, I didn't even know her until I came to this school" and the students quieted down. 

 

~After school~

The students were congratulating Ryeowook and Jongwoon and gave them their blessings and hoped that they will have a long lasting relationship. Jongwoon acting annoyed although he honestly felt happy. Ryeowook could only gave a weak smile and thank them. Not long, they both received a call from their parents, Jongwoon is to live with Ryeowook. As Ryeowook can't move into Jongwoon's place because there is Kibum,  Jongwoon has to move into Ryeowook's apartment. And they said he HAVE to move in by tomorrow. Ryeowook told Jongwoon that she would come over and help him pack. Both party do not know how to react to this situation, it's too sudden.  They had a long silent walk to Jongwoon and Kibum's house. They were greeted by Kibum's hug. "Welcome back Hyung and Hyungsoo(Sister-in-law)" Ryeowook was shocked and slightly sad, she liked Kibum really much and now she know its impossible. Kibum knew about Jongwoon moving out and helped out in the packing too. After a long packing, they are finally done -with 4 big luggages, Jongwoon has too many clothes!

 

It was evening and they decided to have dinner together. "Let's have western food now! I'm perfectly fine now~" Kibum says but Ryeowook quickly said, "Let's eat something healthy, I'll cook" "WHOOOOO!" cheered Kibum. Ryeowook started cooking while the Kim Brothers played computer games with each other like little boys, Ryeowook was laughing as she heard both of them shouting at each other over the game. They are like little kids, so childish. Finally, she's done cooking and called both of them to eat. Hungry, both ran to the dining table and settle down. "Itadakimasu" they said. Ryeowook understood Japanese.

"Why Japanese?"

"Our family is very multilingual, we excel in Japanese, Mandarin, English and Korean!" Kibum said with a smug smile

"WOWWW!" Ryeowook said, "I can only speak fairly well Japanese"

Kibum decided that it is a good time to reveal a secret "Hyung is a famous model and singer in Japan too! He's under the name Yesung!" Jongwoon hurried hush Kibum. Ryeowook looked at Jongwoon, "I think I heard his song before! It has to be you right? But I thought it is in Korean!" "I have both versions" Ryeowook mouthed O

"Your voice is really nice! Its smoothing and beautiful"

Jongwoon blushed, "T-thanks"

"Since you have a career in Japan, why are you teaching here?"

"Ah, Hyung is on hiatus now in Japan and he wanted a break from all that hassle, so he decided to come and teach. He also might retire from entertainment industry"

"Don't! Its such a waste, your voice is so nice!" Ryeowook said and stare at Jongwoon. Jongwoon shyly smiled at her.

 

They started on their dinner then. During dinner, they managed to talk comfortably again like last time, it wasn't awkward at all! Jongwoon was really elated. After dinner, they bid goodbye and Jongwoon and Ryeowook walked back to Ryeowook's apartment. It was Jongwoon's first time there. When Ryeowook opened the doors, Jongwoon stared in amazement, it was a cozy big apartment! The interior is nicely done. The place is very neat too. "Erm... I don't have a guest room... Even know this place is big. The extra rooms was made into a study room and a sauna. We might have to...share room" Ryeowook confessed embarrassed, it's embarrassing to share room with a guy! And there's only one bed! Jongwoon can tell that Ryeowook is abit uncomfortable "Its ok! I'll sleep on the sofa" Ryeowook protested, he's a "guest" he can't sleep on the sofa! "Let's sleep together!" Ryeowook exclaimed, "I mean share room. It's alright!" she continued, trying to sound as convincing as possible. Jongwoon had to hide his delight. They moved everything into Ryeowook, or, their room. Ryeowook has a walk-in closet that has a big space for Jongwoon to place all his clothing. 

 

And finally, it's time to sleep. They awkwardly lied on both sides of the bed. The bed was queen size, so it has enough space for them. "Good night Ryeowook" Jongwoon said. "Mm, good night Sunsaengnim" "Hey, we're engaged, call me Jongwoon" Ryeowook blushed and hid her face under the blankets, even though no one could see her face. "O-ok, good night Jongwoon" Ryeowook fell asleep quickly while Jongwoon was just lying down, thinking about stuffs. All of a sudden, he felt something around him, Ryeowook was hugging him! Jongwoon smiled happily to himself, should he hug back? He really wants to, so he thought he should not restrict himself and he returned the hug.

 

That night, they slept in each other’s arm.