Chapter 3

My Teacher, My Husband

Ryeowook's POV

I reached my apartment and settled back into the armchair, making myself feel comfortable. I decided to take forty winks. I was about to enter dreamland when the sound of the doorbell jolted me awake. I grumbled and ambled towards the door. I opened the door only to be tackled to the floor. I opened my eyes and saw my elder sister, Lee Sungmin. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Lee Ryeowook, 16 this year. Sungmin unnie is 18. Despite being a family, I live in a separate apartment while Sungmin unnie and my parents stay together due to the fact that my school is far from out house. My parents are often overseas for business so the house is usually left with Sungmin unnie and our maids. Ok! Introduction done, that wasn't really an introduction...

Sungmin hugged me and I hugged back "Hi Unnie, how are you?" I asked as we get up. "I MISS YOU MY DEAR YOUNGER SISTER~~~~!!!" she said loudly before pulling me in for another hug. "I miss you too unnie" "I haven't had lunch yet, why don't we eat together?" I haven't had my lunch yet too..."Sure! Let me cook!" I said. Sungmin shock her head before saying "Actually, mum and dad are back from England, so, let's have lunch together as a family!" Oh...they didn't even told me they were back *pouts* "Ok!" Sungmin dragged me out of my apartment and she drove us to our house.

 

Normal POV

Sungmin and Ryeowook opened the doors and we hugged by their mother. "UMMA! How are you?" ryeowook said excitedly. "My darlings, I haven't seen you for awhile~ I'm fine" their mother replied with her signature gummy smile. "Hyukkie! Who's at the- MY DAUGTHERS!!!" donghae said excitedly and joined the family hug. "The maid have already prepared lunch, let's eat!" Eunhyuk said. The Lee family sat around the table and enjoyed their lunch. "How's business?" Sungmin asked. "It was good. Our new business partner, Kim Corporation was a joy to work with!" Eunhyuk said. "The boss's sons were so good looking!" she continued, "But not as good looking as my fishie~" and she turned her head to her husband and gave him a peck on his lips. "Only a peck?" donghae asked, feeling disappointed. "We are Infront of our kids!" eunhyuk reasoned. "Mum, we are 16 and 18" ryeowook said. "Let's just continue with our lunch" Eunhyuk said.

After lunch, the family went to the sofa and enjoy a movie session. "Actually Ryeowook, we wanted to tell you that you are getting engaged. Did I mention Kim Corporation? The boss was your father and mine childhood friend. We promised that our kids would get married" Eunhyuk started "Their kid is just 2 years older, he is a teacher too!" "Mum, I'm only 16. What about Unnie?" "Eh? you don't know ? Your sister is getting engaged" Eunhyuk asked, shocked that her younger daughter did not know about Sungmin's engagement. "Unnie? Don't tell me... It's Kyuhyun oppa?" Sungmin blushed upon hearing his name. "When we were like 14 You kept on talking about him! Like-" "S-shut up" Sungmin said. "I didn't knew you were dating him! Well, we hardly see each other... I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" Ryeowook embraced Sungmin. Sungmin continued blushing, "T-thanks" "Aww~ maybe you guys could have a double wedding in the future!"Eunhyuk suggested. "Maybe..." ryeowook said almost inaudible "I don't even know who I'm getting engaged with."

After everything~~~ "BYE! I have class tomorrow~" Ryeowook said and gave her sister and her parents a hug before heading home. Actually, her parents' chauffeur drove her home >< "Sigh, I wouldn't have any chance anymore if I'm engaged..." Ryeowook said to herself "What if he was really our teacher? I have no chance because of this unknown engagement TT^TT" Ryeowook reached home and went straight to bed, not wanting to think of anything else. Before she could enter dreamland again, she heard her phone ring. "WHY CAN'T I JUST SLEEP?" she shouted before answering her phone "Wookie~ this is Tiffany" "Y-yes?" "Wookie, I'm pleased to tell you I know who is our class teacher. You would surely be happy" "Is he-" "AHH WOOKIE I NEED TO GO BYE!" and tiffany hanged up. "This girl- Aish, The teacher does not matter anymore. Even if he is the teacher, im already going to be engaged.." she muttered one last time before sleeping.