4

My Teacher, My Husband

 

The next morning.

"Ring...Ring..." the alarm went off and Ryeowook got up and prepared for school. She made a quick breakfast which consists of a toast and milk. After breakfast she walked to school. On her way to school ,she saw the same man which she encountered the other day in the cafeteria. Is he walking to our school too? What's he doing there? She thought to herself. They reached a traffic junction and waited for the traffic light to turn green. While waiting, Ryeowook was studying the facial appearance of the man, he's so handsome, she thought. She stared at the beautiful features of the man. The man caught her staring at him and smiled at her. She immediately blushed and looked away. HIS SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL ,she squealed in her mind. The light turned green and they both walked towards the school.

After entering the school, she realized that the man was walking the same direction as she was, is he going into the same classroom? Nearing her classroom, the man walked away into another classroom. Oh, Ryeowook thought disappointedly. It was a few minutes before the start of class and the pupils were gathering in groups around one's table and talked. Ryeowook was with Tiffany, "so what was it you wanted to tell me?" She asked Tiffany. "I wanted to tell you that I know who's our new teacher! You will be very happy" "Ohhhh" said Ryeowook. "He is...the man you banged into that time" Upon hearing it, Ryeowook squealed like a fangirl. "Hehe~ I know you are happy! There are chances you might be together" Ryeowook nodded happily before thinking, I'm going to marry someone... "I don't think so, My parents had an arranged wedding for me" "Oh... Don't be sad! Just remember you are going to have such a handsome teacher soon!" "Yeah.." Ryeowook replied. The pupils heard footsteps and quickly went back to their seat. Mr Park enters the class and began their lessons. During class, Ryeowook could not pay attention and could only think of their new teacher... Ah~ he's so handsome! "Ms Lee, are you daydreaming?" she heard Mr Park say. She quickly shook her head and apologise.

Blabla. Time skipped

After school, Ryeowook and Tiffany were heading to a nearby library and study there. On their way, they saw their "new teacher" heading there too. "Wow, such coincidence!" Ryeowook said. "What?" Tiffany asked confused. Ryeowook pointed to the man and said "That's the man I banged into! Our new teacher right?" Tiffany looked at the direction she pointed, she raised an eyebrow before saying, "To be honest, I have no idea how our new teacher looks like" Ryeowook made a really shocked expression and said "But I thought you new who our new teacher is!" Tiffany giggle before saying "I was kidding! I don't even know who our new teacher is~ maybe its really him" Ryeowook was astonished and screamed at Tiffany "I HATE YOU" and threw light punches at her. "STOP HITTING ME!" Tiffany shouted. Ryeowook pouted, "It was your fault for tricking me" "Mehrong~" They reached the library and started studying..After studying, they both walked home. While walking home, Ryeowook realized that the man was walking beside her. 

Ryeowook POV

WOW! such coincidence... How many times did I see him? IS HE STALKING ME?! Nah... No way, who would want to stalk me. I turned to my right and looked at the man, does he live near me? I found myself staring at his gorgeous face again. He once again turned and look at me before saying, "You enjoy looking at my face don't you?" "W-what n-o" I quickly protested. "That's not what I see though" I just ignored him and continued walking. I turned to my right to see if he was still there, I turned but no one was there. I turned to my left but there was no one too. He went another direction... Just as I reached home, I received a call from my parents. "Hiiii! How's your day?" I heard umma said. I shrugged and replied "It was fine" "Well, I'm here to tell you that we are meeting your fiancé in a weeks time" There was a deadly silence~ "Ok bye" Umma said again. I hanged up and sigh. After a long shower, I went to bed.