7

My Teacher, My Husband

 

Ryeowook was wide awake early in the morning to prepare herself. Kibum was "picking her up" and she has to look her best, even though she was only going to school. She has some extremely light makeup to cover up her dark eye circles she had recently staying up at night to do her assignments.

"Ding Dong" her doorbell rang. Ryeowook sprang to the door and opened it and slammed it close after a mere second. "YAH!" she heard from the other side of the door. She slowly reopened the door with a terrified look, "Sorry Sunsaengnim" she then looked around him, when she saw that no one else was there except Jongwoon.

She looked disappointedly at Jongwoon. "Kibum fell sick yesterday, he said he wanted to fetch you to school but he was too sick to do so... So I'm here in his place. Be thankful" "Ok..."

Ryeowook POV

"...Be thankful" You serious? I even did make up and you came, how can I be thankful? I don't need you to send me there... In order to give him some face I replied an Ok. I grabbed my bag and headed to school with Sunsaengnim. "Urm, Hi" I heard Sunsaengnim said. "Hello" I replied, feeling slightly awkward. "Let's not be so awkward between teacher and pupil" I nodded.

Silence~

"How's life?" "Too much assignments" I answered calmly. Sunsaengnim looked like he's about to explode. "You are not doing well, of course you need lots of assignments" he managed to say, suppressing his anger. I pouted. "Do not do that" I pouted even more, "Why?" He blushed slightly before saying something almost inaudible, "It's too cute" I looked down and blushed.

Jongwoon POV

I don't want it to be so awkward... I thought the females liked me. I'm too good looking (:DDDD) Ryeowook... She's too cute.

Normal POV

Ryeowook was too deep in thoughts to noticed her surroundings. She didn't take notice of the traffic light and walked when it was at the red light. A car was heading her way and she didn't even noticed. IS SHE STUPID? Jongwoon screamed in his head. The car was only a few feet away. He quickly ran up and pull her to himself, the car managed to drive away without banging her. Ryeowook eyes widen when Jongwoon pulled her, her body flew(?) into Jongwoon's. He was hugging her tightly. His body is so warm... He saved my life, he isnt as cold as I thought he was She blushed while hiding her face in his chest, worried at what her Sunsaengnim will say. "What do you think you were doing?" He asked her, "Don't you know it's dangerous!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Aish, don't do it again ok!"

"Ok.." All of sudden, Ryeowook realized that they were still hugging. "Urm Sunsaengnim.." "Yes?" "We are..." Jongwoon quickly let go I her, understanding what she meant. He tilted his head to the side while blushing, he could'nt let his pupil know he's embarrassed. "Lets just go to school" Ryeowook said quietly.

BOTH POV

I wished I could hug him/her longer.

Normal POV

During class, Ryeowook could not focus, every single moment she thought about the hug, her face redden. OH! I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU! I NEED TO THANK HIM. Ah... It's so awkward... "Ryeowook, are you ok?" Jessica whispered to her, concerned. "A-ah? Yes, I'm fine" Jessica shoot her a questioning look before going back to concentrate on class.

"Ms Lee, you are staying back in class." What happened?! "Your assignment wasnt done properly" What?!

-After class-

"Yes Sunsaengnim? I'm sorry for not doing it properly..." "Aish, let me help you on it ok? You need to start paying more attention to class if not I might need to give you extra lessons" No, I do not want extra lessons. "Ok" Jongwoon start to patiently coach her on her assignment, He can quite patient at times. Ryeowook, not wanting to test his patience, did her assignment properly. "Good job!" "Thanks.."

"Do you want to come over to our place?"

"EH WHAT?!"

"Aish, don't scream. Kibum is sick, you want to visit him right" ...he's right... "Come and pay him a visit then" He said smiling. HIS SMILE IS ALSO- OMG BOTH THE BROTHERS HAVE SUCH NICE KILLER SMILE (Y) They both walked out of school and went to Jongwoon and Kibum's place. "I'm home!" "Come on in Ryeowook" "Ok... Thanks" she awkwardlu took out her shoes and walked in. The house was so beautifully designed, it's so comfy. "Your house is beautiful" she stated. "It was designed by me" Ryeowook's eyes widen in shock. "Why that expression. I can do interior design well" he pouted. Sunsaengnim pouted. Wow. Jongwoon led Ryeowook on a tour around the house.

During the "tour" she kept telling herself how much she wanted to stay in this beautiful place. When the "tour" was finished, Jongwoon opened the door of what seemed like Kibum's room. "Hi Hyung" Kibu, greeted from his bed, he was sitting on his bed reading a book. He noticed Ryeowook and smiled, "Hi Ryeowook" "H-hi Kibum Oppa" They then had a staring contest, staring at each other's face. Jongwoon rolled his eyes "Ahem" Jongwoon coughed. The two stopped staring and look at him. "We haven't had lunch right? Let's eat together... Can you walk..? Or I'll get takeaway" "I'm fine" "If you say so. Let's go to a restaurant" "What?! I do not have enough money on me to eat in a restaurant" Ryeowook exclaimed. Jongwoon chuckled, "I'll pay" He's actually quite kind. "Let's eat western food!!!" Kibum cheered happily. "No." said Ryeowook and Jongwoon sternly. "It's oily" "I suggest Chinese food" Jongwoon suggest "Great! I love Chinese food" Ryeowook said happily, clasping her hands together to show her enthusiasm. She's cute, thought Jongwoon "Fine.. Let's go" Kibum said sadly. "Don't be sad! Cheer up!" ":D" replied Kibum. Urgh... thought Jongwoon.

They reached the restaurant and ordered food. Ryeowook ordered her favourite Xiao Long Bao. Coincidencely, it was Jongwoon's favourite too. During their meal, they were chatting happily as if they were friends. Jongwoon seems to be opening up to Ryeowook, Kibum noticed and smirked to himself, his Hyung might like this girl. Ryeowook found out that her Sunsaengnim is so hilarious and can be quite the dork at times. He is someone fun to be with, but in school he gets really strict and cold. If only he could be this friendly in school. Meal's over and they parted ways.

When Ryeowook reached home she received a call from Eunhyuk again. "What is it Umma?" "...be more polite" "Haha I'm sorry. Hi umma, do you need something?" "Hi dear, tomorrow please prepare yourself, we are meeting your fiancé. That's it, we will fetch you at 7pm BYEEEE!" "Sigh" she put down the phone and went for a warm long shower. "Tomorrow is a big day"