Not a dream again.

Arrogant Love

1 months later:

Again.. this time.. I open my eyes and feeling like I’m sleeping on someone’s lap. When I looked up.. I see smiling-Myungsoo again. A dream.. again.. in these 3 months.. I keep dreaming about him.

 

Myungsoo:

As soon as appa gets well and tell me to go back to Korea, I buy a plane-ticket in a rush, asking for the earliest flight. Finally, I arrived my home.. sweet home, lovely home. I grab my suitcase and run toward the house’s gate with a wide smile. Son Naeun.. U waited for me, aren’t u? I feel like dying without u in these 3 months.

I ring the door’s bell. A few minutes later, a maid walks out and unlocked the door for me.

‘Omo, young master..’ I ignore her and run into my house, climb up the stairs quickly and get into my room. Aww.. Sleeply-head ,Son Naeun is sleeping on the bed. I walk to the bed and look at her face.

Phewww~ It’s this face.. the only one.. that I want to see the most.

But.. there’s tears on her face.. don’t tell me that.. she’s crying..

As I am thinking, she suddenly mumbles

‘Myungsoo.. Kim Myungsoo, please-..’ Did she just call out my name? She’s crying because of me? It must be very hard for her.

I slowly sit on the bed and lift her head to rest on my lap..

She opens her eyes.. and look at me. I smiled. Suddenly, she closed her eyes. WHAT? She doesn’t want to see me? Doesn’t feel surprise at all when I’m here? This girl.. really..

‘Myungsoo-ahh, are u here?’ Ahh.. forget to greet my omma first.

‘Nae,omma.’ I answer sofly.lol, it’s my first time.

She walked in and stare at me. I’m confused with her scary-stare.

‘What’s wrong,omma?’ I asked her.

‘Yah-Did u forget ur mom already?’

‘Ohh- Sorry,omma.. I just missed her too much..’ I awkwardly answered.

‘Hahha, it’s ok. She’s also dying to see u.’

‘Really? After she opened her eyes and see me, she just closed her eyes and continue her sleep..Is that call ‘dying to see me’?’

‘Don’t Know. It’s 2 of u business.’ She replied and walk out of the room. I turn my face to stare at the sleepy-head girl again.. How can u.. ,Son Naeun.. I couldn’t hold my temper anymore..

-knock her head-

-she rubs- aww. How cute..

-knock her head harder and harder- and she keeps rubbing.

Finally, She opened her eyes again.

‘What the hell is wrong with this dream..’ She cursed in the early morning. Nice, Son Naeun.

‘What the hell are u doing now? It’s already 7 a.m.’

‘Ughhh.. It’s my first time.. seeing Myungsoo so means in a dream like this. Normally, Myungsoo doesn’t talk in the dream.’ She mumbles

‘U think this is a dream?’

‘So what is it then?’ 

I ignore her question and pinch her cheeks.

‘Awww..hell.. it hurts’ She shouted and rub her cheeks.

‘Waittt... Why does it hurts? Normally.. it’s not hurt in a dream. Is this.. is this..’

‘Wake up, stupid’ I said and pinch her nose.

‘Myungsoo...-ahh..it’s.. not a ...dream again,right?’ She asked with teary-eyes.

‘Yah.. I hate seeing u cry.’

‘Ok, arraseo,arraseo.’ She replied and wipe her tears quickly.

She sat and the bed at stare at me.

‘Wae..??’ I asked. Her eyes suddenly become teary again. I pull her close and hug her tightly.

‘You told me that u’re strong...’

‘Yeah, I am. Can’t u see? I can survive 3 months without seeing u.’

I couldn’t help but smile with her response. How cute.

 

Naeun:

Yeah.. this time.. it’s not a dream. It’s reality. I smiled widely as I walked out of the bathroom. Myungsoo is downstairs right now.

 

Breakfast:

I keep looking at him. Aww~ I missed this time so much. He looked at me back, and smile widely. We smile.

‘Hmmm..Can’t u see an elder here?’ Omma teased.

‘Hehhe.. Sorry,omma.’ I replied and take a bite of bread.

‘Myungsoo-ahh, I have a great news for u.’ Omma said.

‘Omo. Jinja? Tell me now.’

‘Naeun is pregnant.’ Hahha... What kind of omma joke is this? I just smiled after she finished her sentence and when I turn my face to look at Myungsoo.. He’s staring at me.. with scary-eyes.

‘W...wa..wae?’ I asked.

‘Pregnant?’ He asked.. with those scary-eyes.

‘Wae? Can’t her?’ Omma replied.

‘SON NAEUN, whose baby is this?’ He shouted. Yahh- Myungsoo.. O.O I might get heart-attack from ur voice.

‘N..o...No..’ I answered with fears.

‘Yah- Kim Myungsoo. What’s wrong with u? I’m just joking.’

Finally omma gives up on the idea of lying him.

Myungsoo drop the scary-stare.

‘Yah. Tell me.. Naeun, are u having some ill that u cannot have baby?’ Omma asked.

‘No.. It’s just.. How can I get pregnant when we haven’t done anything yet..’ I awkwardly answer. Damn, I blushed at the word ‘done anything’. Myungsoo just smiles. Stupid... He thought that I betray him?..

‘WHAT? Haven't done something? Are u kidding? Since u got married, haven't done something?' Omma shouted.
How embarrasing. =///= I just try to finish my food quickly.

'Omma.. I'll go on a vacation with Naeun.' Myungsoo said. VACATION? U're the best Kim Myungsoo.

'Hmm...ok. Take her to happy-land that never make her cries again.'