Wedding-day

Arrogant Love

No one POV:

Na Eun walked out of the changing room:

"Woww... Son Na Eun.. " Suzy is suprised.

"Ugly??" Na Eun asked while lift her wedding-dress abit.

"This is the first day that I see u are this pretty... " Suzy said.

"Ugh- anyways, thanks " Na Eun said and smiled to her friend.

"I can't wait to see myself in wedding-dress.. " Jiyeon said with puppy-eyes

"How crazy... " Eunji said to Jiyeon who still dreaming.

"Na Eun-ssi.. U have to fix ur hair now" An employee said.

"Do u think Kim Myungsoo will look good, today??" Suzy asked.

"Mulah~" Eunji answered.

"Aissh.. I'm going crazy just to hear his crazy-name" Na Eun said.

30 minutes later~

Na Eun is nearly fall asleep..

"Na Eun-ssi.. " The employee called her name while tapping her shoulder abit.

"Look how crazy she is.. " Eunji said while pointing to Na Eun who still not awake yet.

"... Ahh.. Ready??" Na Eun who just awake turned her head and asked the employee.

"Nae.. U're really beautiful Na Eun-ssi" The employee said and smiled.

"Kamsa..~" Na Eun said and bowed abit. The employee walked out of the waiting room.

"Yah! Only 20-minutes left" Jiyeon said.

"Do u feel nervous??" Suzy asked Na Eun.

"... of course not" Na Eun answered awarkly.

"U're too poor in acting" Eunji teased.

20-minutes later:

Myungsoo is standing in the wedding hall in order to greet the guests.

"Yah.! Kim Myungsoo " L.Joe said and hit Myungsoo's shoulder from behind.

"Do u feel happy?" Woohyun asked.

"Hell... no " Myungsoo answered and shruged.

"Hello Lady and Gentlemen, sorry for interruption.We'll be soon starting the wedding of the groom Kim Myungsoo, and bride, Son Na Eun"

"Yah..! Eottoke??" Na Eun who said nervously.

"Didn't u say that u're not nervous?" Eunji teased.

Now Na Eun is walking out of the waiting room with her dad while Jiyeon and Suzy are leading first. Everyone's clapping while the wedding-song is playing. Na Eun is walking toward Myungsoo who stand in other side. Kim Myungsoo takes Na Eun hand from her dad and leading her climbing the stage's stair .

In this wedding there's no officiator, so Na Eun and Myungsoo have to say their vows themselves.

"I, Kim Myungsoo, vow to my bride, Son Na Eun that, I will love and honor her in good times and bad times. I also vow to respect my elders and be a devoted husband." Myungsoo said while trying his best to smile. 'How can this sentence is too difficult to say'

"I, Son Na Eun, vow to my groom, Kim Myungsoo that, I will love and honor him in good times and bad times. I also vow to respect my elders and be a devoted wife." Na Eun said smiled widely. 'Funny sentence'.

Now it's time for everyone to enjoy their food. Myungsoo still look at Na Eun strangely. 'She's... not ugly'

"Yah.! Myungsoo" Luhan pushed Myungsoo's shoulder abit.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo called Luhan's name after he turned his head and see him.

"Wae...?? U keep looking at Na Eun.. U're in love??" Luhan teased.

"Hyung! If my whole life get worse because of her, u have to take the responsibity" Myungsoo said.

"Yeh. If she ruin ur life , I will just marry her then, and u can live alone" Luhan said and smirked.

"I just wonder that... Why all of the people.. It is her?" Myungsoo said.

"Yeah. That's what I mean.. Why all of the people, it is her that u have to marry with... Isn't it called 'fate'?" Luhan said.

"Tsch.." Myungsoo is annoyed by Luhan.

"Yah!" Na Eun who said and kick Luhan's leg slightly.

"Heyy.. Ur mom is looking at u " Luhan said.

"Oh.. " Na Eun act more polite when she heard that her mom is watching her.

"See?? She's rude everywhere .. even on her wedding-day" Myungsoo said.

The wedding-day ended peacefully.