The flowers-field

Arrogant Love

Next day breakfast:

‘Where did u 2 go last night?’ Omma ask.

‘Didn’t u tell us to go shopping?’ Myungsoo replied.

‘Until 9 pm?’

‘actually .. we went club’ I answer.

‘Club?’ She looks surprised.

‘nae..’ I awkwardly answered.

‘KIM MYUNGSOO, if u wanna go, just go alone. Why do u bring ur wife there?’ Omma shouted.

‘U think that If I wanna go, I’ll bring her with me? Isn’t that a burden to bring your wife with u when u’re going to have fun somewhere?’ He replied. What? A burden? =_=

‘So, Naeun wanna go?’ Omma asked.

‘It’s just that .. I want to know how does the club look like and last night is my first time’ I replied.

‘Oh, really? It’s ok, u’re already and adult.’ She said and smiled.

‘Yeh. Everything about ur daughter-in-law is always good.’

Myungsoo teased.

‘aiish. Shouldn’t u feel happy that ur mom is being nice with ur wife like this?’

‘and my mom should also being nice to her own child.’

‘yah yah. If u continue this attitude none of the girl will fall for u’

‘Really? But the one who sit next to u is already fall for me’ He smirked and look at me. Omma looks surprised.

‘Really?Naeun..’ She asked and look at me.

‘It’s just...’ I couldn’t answer and eat my breakfast quickly.

Crazy KIM MYUNGSOO.

Omma left right after she finished her breakfast. And now I don’t know what to do beside watching T.V.

A few minutes later Myungsoo sit on the sofa next to me.

‘Do u wanna go somewhere?’ He asked.

‘I wanna go, but I don’t know where to go.’ I replied.

‘I have a place that I really wanna go. Do u wanna go with me?’

‘Since it’s too boring at home.. I’ll go with u.’

‘Ok. We’ll leave after we have lunch.’

After lunch-time:

He changed alots now. He even smiles when he’s driving and I wonder what’s the reason that make him change this much...

An hour has passed and finally we arrived that place.

Wow..it’s nice here. It’s a big field with alot of blooming colorful-flowers. With this weather and the man that I love is standing next to me makes this place look like a real paradise.

‘It’s nice, isn’t it?’ Myungsoo asked.

‘Sure. It’s really nice here..’ I replied.

‘My grandparents give this place to me.’

‘They’re very nice..’ I said.

‘and my grand-mother told me to bring the girl that I love the most here.’ He said and smiled. ahh.. the girl that he loves the most.

WHAT? THE GIRL THAT HE LOVES THE MOST? and he brings me here..so.... I looked at him in confusion but he just smirked and walk forward. So I just follow him. After we take a few steps, he just grabs my hand and holds it. I’m shocked. He’s making me addicted to him now. Whenever I’m with him, I feel so warm. And now..it seems like some scenes in the novels.. hand in hand walking on the flower-field. We have been walking a few hours now..but I didn’t feel tired or bored abit. It’s getting darker and darker since it’s already 6:30 pm. Finally, we both sitting on a field under a tree with alot of flowers surrounding us.

‘So, when are we going to go back home?’ I asked.

‘Whenever u want.’ He replied. Truthfully.. I don’t feel like going back home. but..omma will get worried.

‘ok. let’s go back at 8pm’ I said. Maybe he didn’t listen to me at all, since his eyes and mind busy looking at the sky. What’s up there..? and I slowly look at the sky. Woww. It’s even more amazing at night.

The stars is everywhere in the sky and shining like diamonds.

‘actually...I thought u hate me so much but it turn out in the opposite way’ Myungsoo said and laughed abit with his eyes keep looking at the sky.

‘I couldn’t believe it also..How can I fall for an arrogant like u..’

I replied and smirk.

‘U’re also an arrogant..’

‘How can...’ We both start laughing and keep talking about our feelings and other things until forget our plan that we have to go back home at 8pm. Finally, We go back home at 9pm. Today...is just too perfect. Should I thank my mom? for force me to marry with this charming-prince.. or should I thank my mother-in-law for making this charming-prince for me?