Shopping for my marriage!

Arrogant Love

Na Eun POV:

"Son Na Eun, Didn't I tell u last night that u have to go shopping today with Myungsoo for ur marriage?" My mom yelled in front of my room's door.

"Omma.. Today's sunday .I have to rest.. and I didn't agree to marry him" I said.

"It doesn't matter that u're agreed or not, U just have to marry him" She said.

"Omma! How can I marry someone that I don't even love? I can't waste my life to stay with him" I said.

"Son Na Eun! How are old are u now? Why do u always stubborn? Because I don't want u to waste ur future that's why I want u to marry him! U're just finished high-school. What else do u know about this world?Because I'm a mother, that's why I tried my best for my daughter to have a good future. But u never understand!Do u think I want to force u to marry him? I'm not happy neither to see that u're unhappy like this, but I know that I will happy when I see u smile with him the future and the rest of ur life!" She said and climbed down the stairs! I just cried after I heard her last sentence.. Best mom than ever!

I quickly prepared myself and climbed down the stairs to kitchen.

"Your breakfast!" She said and placed a plate of food in front of me and walked out of the kitchen.. she's still mad.

As I finished my breakfast and walked out of the kitchen, I see Myungsoo is talking infront of my parents. He's too fake infront of my parents!

"You 2 can go now" My dad said. I just followed Myungsoo to his car. O_O Mercedes-Benz?

In the car:

"Which shop do u want to go?" He asked.

"Anywhere!" I said with cold expression.

"Yah!C'mon, I don't want to be blamed by my mom again" He said.

"Ah, that's why u're so nice today?" I asked.

"Not only that but because of this Mercedes-Benz also!" He said and grinned.

"Mwoh? So.. u agreed with them in order to get this car?" I asked.

"I still have to marry even though I didn't agreed! So.. Don't u think it's better to get a car?" He said.

"U love ur car than ur future?" I asked.

"..I love the only chance that my dad let me to drive " He said.

"Sure.He doesn't want u to drive, because he knew that u're a big TROUBLE-MAKER" I said and tongued out.

"Silent!" He said. Jerk.!!

In the shop:

I really have no idea which one should I choose since my friends are not here like this! =_=

"Yah! When are u going to pick one?" He said with annoyed face.

"I .. just don't know which one should I choose" I said.

"Just choose one, with ur face and body, none of the dress in this world look good on u!" He said. He's not a simple JERK. The employees who heard what he just said tried their best to stop from laughing.

"U're embarrassing me >.< " I said and pinch his hand.

"Can I help u to choose one?" An employee asked me.

"Just help her to choose one quickly, I guess she's gonna spend her life here in order to choose a dress."

"There's only a chance for me to marry in the rest of my life." I said.

"So.. U'll love ur dress instead of ur husband?" He asked. God.. Husband? I can felt that I'm blushing so I quickly grabbed a dress and walked toward changing room. After I changed, I walked out.

"Wow! U're really beautiful" An employee said.

"Ahh.. Thanks" I said and bowed politely.

"Change into ur normal clothes, and let's go home!" He said with his eyes just stupidly focused on his f****** phone.

As I walked out of the shop, Myungsoo suddenly grabbed my hand and run. What's wrong with him? O_O

"Yah! What are u doing?" I shouted while I'm being dragged by him. He doesn't answer but keep running.

After 10 minutes of running, we've reached a small silent street.

"Yah! Why do u drag me all the way here?" I asked him. He look tired because of the running..

"I just saw my group's members here" He said.

"U haven't tell them yet? " I asked.

"U think I'm able to live if I've told them?" He said. Sure.. =_= We hate each other than s!

"U can keep this as a secret forever?" I asked.

"Stupid! I'll tell them on a good day" He said.

As we're walking along the street, I can't believe this!

"Isn't she's Na Eun?" Jiyeon said and pointed to me.

I grabbed Myungsoo's hand and run to the opposite direction, but my friend's still follow me. >.<

Myungsoo suddenly stop.

"Yah! What are u doing?My friends are here >.<" I said.

"But.. My friend's are there." Myungsoo pointed to the opposite driection which my friend's are coming from.

"So.. What can we do?" I asked him and stomped the road. I'm going crazy with this kind of situation.

It's not taking a long time for my friend's to reached me and Myungsoo.

"Y... yah! Na Eun. What are u doing here?" Eunji asked while pointing to me and Myungsoo awarkly.

"Yah! U girls are too much! Don't u think that it's too unfair for Myungsoo to against 4 girls like this?"

L.Joe shouted at us as he arrived. Does it look like were fighting or something?? =.=

"Let's talk!" Myungsoo said and lead to walk with A-Ra and Teenfinite members are following.