A Sad News

Arrogant Love

Monday:

Ughhh- Today, I have class again. Have to wake up early.. So annoying. I open my eyes.. and see his arms are around my waist.

What? He has been hugging me all night? hehhe –wide smile-

Aww.. But I have to prepare myself quickly to help omma with cooking.. aissh. Mianhae, myungie. I slowly try to let go of my body from his arms.

‘Where are u going?’ He asked. This guy knows everything when he closed his eyes. =_=

‘I have to help omma with cooking..’ I replied softly.

‘Kiss me first’ he said and taps his seductive lip.

aww... I blushed again. I slowly lean to his face ,.. kiss his cheek and lean back. He sit on the bed with his eyes open and look at me.

‘Did u not see me? I tapped on my lip.’ He said and tap his lip again.

‘So stubborn...’ I lean to his face again and place my lip on his..

Aiiiishhh.. So awkward  >.< He slowly laugh and I turn my body quickly and running to the bathroom. Boy, I swear... I’LL NEVER DOING THIS CRAZY EMBARRASSING THING AGAIN. >.<

Breakfast:

What’s wrong with omma today? She doesn’t look well.

‘It seems like 2 of u start to get along well with each other’ Omma said with her eyes look at the food.

‘Ug..ugh.. we’re just..’ I awkwardly replied.

‘Hmm, I understand. I’m happy that both of u get along well like this.. but, there’s a sad news.’ Omma said. Sad news? I nearly choke with her words. Myungsoo stop moving immediately after hearing omma’s sentence.

‘Anything wrong,omma?’ I asked.

‘Myungsoo-ahh. Sorry to say this..,but now ur dad is in hospital. And no one looks after our branch in U.S now.’ She said with teary eyes.

Normally, appa stays in U.S and take after that U.S’ branch.. but now.. he’s sick. Who’s gonna look after him and that branch?

Myungsoo couldn’t say anything but just looking at me with confused eyes.

‘Should I go to U.S for awhile?’ Omma asked.

‘No,omma. U have to stay here to look after our branch in Korea and my.... wife, I’ll go there and look after the branch there.’ He replied with pains.

‘Are u sure?’ Omma asked.

‘It’s my obligation.’ He said with serious voice.

I couldn’t say anything.. but just try to hold my tears instead.

‘but..ur wife is here’ Omma said.

‘It’s ok,omma. I can look after myself.’ I said and try my best to smile. It’s just a dream, isn’t it? a nightmare.. I couldn’t imagine the situation when Myungsoo is not around me.. to protect me, hug me,..

‘When I have to go?’ Myungsoo ask Omma.

‘This afternoon..., so go and pack ur things now’ She replied.

‘ok.’ He replied and climb up the stairs. I just follow him with confusion. Thinking, whether this is a night-mare or reality.

Finally, we reached our bedroom. He walked to the closet slowly and I  walk to the sofa. We didn’t say anything.

‘So.. are u really okay?’ Finally he broke the silent and ask me.

I didn’t answer but just shed my tears instead.

‘Answer me..’ He mumbles without looking at me.

‘Didn’t u know that I am strong?’ I asked him with teary eyes.

‘I knew.. I’m just afraid that u’re not strong enough to bear with this situation.’ Again.. he just has his eyes look at the closet.

‘Even it’s a bit hard, but I think I can bear with it.’

‘Ok. Fighting, Son Naeun.’ He finished his sentence and carries his suitcase out of the room. What’s wrong with him? Why he suddenly became cold-hearted again?

 

Myungsoo:

I grab my suitcase and walk out of the room. I didn’t say anything else besides ‘fighting’. I couldn’t face her anymore, because I am afraid that I can't leave here if I see her tears. It seems like a dream to me. We’re just going along well with each other these few weeks, and what is it now? “C’mon, Kim Myungsoo.. she’s very strong, stronger than u thought. Don’t worry too much.” I try to keep this sentence in my mind. Yeah, Son Naeun. Wait for me, ok? I’ll come back to u as soon as possible.