Testing their reactions

Arrogant Love

Myungsoo POV:

I arrived home now. It's already 2 pm. My parents already left to their offices after dropped me at home. Marrrying Son Na Eun?

Geez, funny god! It's kind of funny. Suddenly, there's a message sending to my phone.

'Kim Myungsoo, come to café in front of our school now.' It was sent by Woohyun.

At the café :

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo, what's wrong with this jerk? " L.joe shouted at me like I killed one of his relatives.

"Do u know some places that no one can find? I mean my parents. " I asked everyone in the group.

They end up starring me like I am a monster or alien.

"Do u want to runaway? " Minhyuk asked.

"I'm thinking about it! " I answered.

"Are u out of ur mind? " L.joe asked.

"Yah! u're too funny. You can't do anything and want to runaway from home? Where can you earn money? " Woohyun added.

"Aish. I'm going crazy soon " I said and kicked the table.

"Now tell us , why do u want to run? " Minhyuk said. Aish, they're too useless.

"Em. Now I have some strange thoughts " I said.

"What is that? " Woohyun asked.

"I feel that one of A-Ra member is cute " I just finished my sentence in order to see what are their reaction. It comes out that..

They're starring at me seriously. What if they know that my parents told me to marry her? =.=

"Don't you think we should send him to hospital? " Minhyuk said.

"Yah! Don't be too serious. I'm just kidding to test how much u hate them." I said in order to calm them. They stop starring and continue drinking.

Na Eun POV:

I arrived home. Feeling like hell. Marriage?? They're kidding,right? I bring my phone out of my bag and call to Jiyeon.

"Yah! Where are u ? " I asked her.

"We gathered at Suzy's home now " She answered. Suzy's home? They have party there?

"What are u doing there? " I asked her.

"We're going shopping. " She replied.

"Ahh. Wait for me. I'll go there " I said and run quickly to the front yard and tell one of my driver to drive me to Suzy's house.

While shopping:

"Na Eun, say something. U look like a silent-ghost now. " Eunji told me.

"Ahh. That skirt is cute,right? " Jiyeon said to everyone while pointing to a skirt.

"Yeah, cute " Suzy replied.

"Na Eun. Why don't u buy?Don't u like skirt? Everytime we're shopping u always buy one." Jiyeon said.

"I don't see it's cute " I said.

"C'mon .. tell us what's wrong with u " Suzy said. They might killed me if they know I'm going to marry him.

"Don't u feel tired? let's go to drink something " I said.

We are goiing to a café in front of my school.

As we walked in, I can feel the hell is playing with me when I see that jerk,Myungsoo, is sitting there with his fellows.

"God! They're here ,too " Eunji said when she noticed the guys.

"Don't cause any problems here, ok? " I calmly said that. Suzy, Jiyeon and Eunji starring at me with confused face.

"I just don't feel well, I'm afraid that we might lose if we fight with them " I told an excuse. They stop starring and

looking for a table.After we ordered some drinks:

Jiyeon just starring at Teenfinite.

"Yah! Park Jiyeon! Why do u starring at them like this? " Eunji asked Jiyeon with annoyed face.

"We already finished high-school, but u still want to fight with them? "Jiyeon said. Wow! She's testing them instead of me. Thanks! ^_^

"what's wrong with this girl?" Suzy asked with confused face.

"Don't tell me u're in love with enemies " Eunji added. OMO! O.O They're scary.

"That's not what I meant!" Jiyeon replied and and hit the table hardly. Everyone in the café look at us.

A waiter that just come from Teenfinite table is walking toward us and said: 

"Sorry! Don't be too noisy! There're some special customers here " He said. They are special customer? Teenfinite?

The waiter finished the sentence and walked to his work-place. God. How embarrassing!

"That's why I can't stop fighting with them, they always cause us trouble " Suzy said angrily.

I feel too stressed. They're going to fight here? How embarrasssing! I end up walking to bathroom but meet a jerk.

"I'll stop my parents, u stop urs " He said with cold expression. God! I hate this ice-man.

"Geez. Don't worry. Tell me Luhan's phone number " I said. I know clearly that that's Luhan's idea. >.<

"You wanna marry him instead? " He asked. O.O funny!

"I'm gonna blame him instead." I said. He checked his phone and tell me. Just wiat Luhan!