Marry her?

Arrogant Love

"oh! u two already know each other?? " Luhan asked with shocked face..

"well ....Everyone know her....because she's a big trouble maker in my school  " Myungsoo answered with his cold expression always~ Wait! He said that I'm a big trouble maker?? >.< Jerk... He's bigger than me...But since I am the guest I have to be polite..

"troublemaker??? " luhan asked

"Sure~ "Myungsoo answered...Jerk ..he's embarrassing me in front of super idol and his parents...Luhan turn his head to look at me...I'm alittle awkward...

"But why do  u bring her here..?? " Myungsoo asked Luhan....well...I also want to ask him that question..

"You can go back! " Luhan turned his back and said to me.... He tell me to go back?? Is he crazy or something..?? ==

"So..I'll go first...annyeong... " I said and bow politely to elders but that jerk Myungsoo open his mouth to say something

"yah! Don't be too fake in front of my cousin and my parents ''

"Myungsoo-ahh! Be more polite " His dad told him

I just walk toward the door and take a taxi home..

                                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV:

A-Ra that trouble maker group mess up with my group since the yesterday..  They always do harsh thing with my group..

She bowed everyone inside the house besides me and just go out...

"Hyung...Why do u bring her here?? " I remember that he haven't answer my question yet

"Well....I'm about to marry her...  " O.O What's wrong with my cousin??

"Hyung...are u okay? " I asked him

"Can't I marry her?? " Luhan answered and smirk

"You don't know her true self yet..  " I told him..

"I think I aleady know ...since she blamed my driver in an incident " He acts like he doesn't care about her attitude at all..

"But now u're a famous idol " I said

"An idol can't get married??  " what's wrong with him so badly? Why does he want to marry with this girl that much?

"U're pathetic " I said and make a pity-face

" Hahaha ...really??  " He's a bit funny today..

"Just know that....her parents have a huge factory in our country and also abroad! " I finished my sentence and just walk toward my room.

                                                                     -----------------------------------------------------------