Morning Sweetness

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

It is a cold and rainy saturday morning, and everything for Eun Mi suddenly feels like heaven. She halfly comes back to her senses when she feels a soft hand gently caressing her face. She doesn't mind opening her eyes though, she is still sleepy like a puppy. Suho is supposed to be in her place at 8am, so maybe it was only him.

"Suho," She mumbles sleepily. "Get out."

In a split of second, Eun Mi doze off again, making cute little weird sounds in her sleep.

Eun Mi feels a weight down towards her, then suddenly, soft lips press in her cheek. The smell, the sweet stawberry cotton candy-like scent, and the apple and cucumber. It smells and feels like home. She smiles, still asleep, as she absentmindedly grabs him towards her.

The smooth, fluffy hair touches Eun Mi's face, and her eyes went wide open. As she looks down, she sees Chanyeol's face buried in her neck. Her arms around him.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" She asks, almost whispering.

Chanyeol looks up, smiling playfully at her. "Yeah?"

"H-how d-did you g-got.. t-there?"

"Ask yourself." He says, then quickly buries his face in her neck again.

"Get off.. of me." Eun Mi commands, throwing her arms in the air.

"I don't want to." Chanyeol says, pouting childishly. "You were the one who pulled me first, and now you want me to move away?"

"I d-ddin't-"

DINGDONGDINGDONG

Chanyeol looks at her in confusion, "Did you-"

"HIDE!" She orders, pushing him away. She quickly runs towards the mirror, leaving Chanyeol on the spot.

"What's going on?"

"Hide inside the wardrobe!" She commands again, walking her way to the door but Chanyeol grabs her again.

Just like the first time, he pulls her, and kisses her in the lips. Eun Mi's eyes widens again but then she tries to reach the knob.

"N-No." She pulls herself away, and she succeeds. Chanyeol smiles innocently at her. Damn it, forget about what happened. "Just hide!"