The Truth

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

Loving Eun Mi is the only thing Chanyeol understands now. He was a total jerk before, collecting girlfriends here and there, playing everytime, ing everyone around him, doing things that weren't supposed to, that's him. He was a mess, a shame of their family, that's what his father told him.

Chanyeol closes his eyes. Everything about his past starts invading his head again. He sighs. He wants to physically hurt himself. He wants to cry, cry everything out. But then he thinks, crying now is just as useless as he was before. He can never bring the same things back. He can't be the same person he was before. That's what his friend tells him, everytime. That once he'll get back on the condition he was used before, he must have changed his wrong doings, all his flaws. However, perfection isn't what his friend meant, but Chanyeol being a better person is what he always stresses out.

Chanyeol slowly opens his eyes when he feels a different ambiance from the way he feels inside Eun Mi's room.

Chanyeol looks around. This is the place where he always ends up when he is so distracted about his past. He is standing near a long brown bench under a maple tree, and he feels as if it is the clouds where his feet lays on. The peaceful place seems like an abyss, wide and endless. An abyss of purity, freedom, calmness, love. All he could see are the scattered colorful flowers, and trees with birds chirping freely and sweetly on its branches. It is so breath-taking. It is the most beautiful among everything. The sound, though it is only silence, lulls him and makes him calmed and rejuvinated, and happy. He is the only one in there. But he knows he isn't alone. Someone is watching him, and that's his friend.

"I am here." Chanyeol says, staring at the pigeon as white as snow that lands on the bench beside him. He sits next to it, and he smiles. "I am glad you are here."

"I am a part of you, Son. You are a part of Me. I am here. I am always here because we are connected."