You

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

"No no. I'm sorry. " Eun Mi pleads miserably as Chanyeol moves down towards her and holds her wrists at her sides. His eyes are so focused to her own and lips, and what the heck, he is so ing hot with his wet plump lips. Eun Mi couldn't deny that for her cheeks show a very visible shade of red. Their position is awkward too, but who cares? They are all alone in the room, in the apartment, just like what Chanyeol had told her. "No please. No no. I won't do it again. I swear."

Chanyeol seems unaffected by her pleads now. That's what he is talking about: Someone who messes with him ends up being burned by his 'fire'. And Eun Mi is the one. But it's odd, instead of having an angry look, his expression is softened like he's concerned or something. It's just that.. he's different. "Do you want another lesson, huh?"

"I'm sorry." She says again. Chanyeol stops when he is only an inch away from her face. She wants to touch his pretty eyelashes but he can't because her wrists are locked by Chanyeol's grip. "I won't.. do it again. I promise."

Chanyeol then rests his forehead to her and closes his eyes as he whispers, "I want to stay.. here."

"What? Here?"

"Everyday." He mutters so gently. "Every night. Every minute. Every second. Everytime. With you. I want to stay here with you Eun Mi, forever."

"C-chanyeol." Eun Mi wants to hug him right at that moment. Her feelings are already betraying her. The feelings she hardly admit are all loosening and she wants to spill it out now, right infront of him, that close. But the thoughts of Chanyeol being a 'player' snap her. "I told you, right? You should not be playing everytime. You never know how your games affect other people."

"I am not playing!" He says, then tears start to fall in Eun Mi's face from his eyes. The tight grip on her wrists loosens too. "I know I've been a before, but I am trying not to be that same damn person again.. because of you Eun Mi, for you. The reason is all you."