Messing up with him

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

It's not that Eun Mi doesn't want Suho to be around, but hiding Chanyeol somewhere in her room is a little too complicated thing for her especially when his brother is obviously becoming suspicious on what she is doing. So, just by the time Suho got the transportation back to Jeju, buckets of relief came rushing all over her.

"Did brother-in-law left already?" Chanyeol blurts out as soon as Eun Mi enters her room. He is comfortably lying on her bed but Eun Mi doesn't growl at him anyway so the twinkle on his eyes becomes more visible.

"Yeah. Wait, what?!" She asks stupidly, resting her hands in her waist as he throws ice cold glares at him.

"Oh, so we're all alone now." He concludes as he smiles playfully at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well," She smirks as she walks closer to her bed. And being a ert creature Chanyeol is, he shows back a smirk as he puts his hands in the back of his hand. Seems like enjoying the sight of a walking Eun Mi towards him.

"Woho! My girlfriend here is on the mood, finally!" He smiles even wider and stares at her in an oh-so-sticky way. "This is going to be wild, baby!"

This time, Eun Mi slowly crawls up in the bed and grabs the pillow beside Chanyeol. "This is really going to be wild~"

"Yeah baby. Let's get this started." Chanyeol says with a deep flirty voice and raises his hands to pull Eun Mi by the waist. But just when he can lean in closer, Eun Mi quickly slaps her pillow to him.

"Hmm hm." She says, imitating Chanyeol's way of expressing it like before.

"Why?" He asks in confusion and disappointment. "I thought you want to-"

"Nope!"

"Really? Fine." Chanyeol teasingly says as he snatches both Eun Mi's wrists and pillow, and literally lays Eun Mi down the bed so their position is that Eun Mi is under him and he is sitting atop of her.

"Don't you dare mess up with me. You sure can't handle it when you do." and then Chanyeol slowly moves her way to Eun Mi's lips.