Reason

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

Eun Mi keeps herself busy all day and night reading topics such as perspectives, geometric constructions, floor plans and elevations and architectural designs in her achitecture book to stop herself from thinking about Chanyeol and their moment that night.

Fortunately (or UNfortunately), Chanyeol hasn't been around her apartment during the past few days since that happened. She shouldn't have cared anyway, but instead, she does totally stupid things. She walks around her place over and over again, repeatedly passes back and forth to her door, silently peeking outside, and childishly opens and closes her eyes as if it'll make Chanyeol to pop up infront of her.

Eun Mi sighs as she lays her chin down her opened book, pouting sleepily. "That Suho!"

"Who's Suho?" asks the very familiar deep voice behind her.

Eun Mi excitedly turns around with a big smile on her face.

"That smile.. is weird." Chanyeol says. "Does that mean you missed me?"

Her smile suddenly fades. "Missed you?!" Yeah, sort of.

"You do know that denying is also a bad thing, don't you?" Chanyeol teasingly asks. "Aah~ Got it! You just want another lesson, am I right?"

"Lesson your face!" She growls, rolling her eyes as she turns back to her book.

"Doing bad things on purpose, huh?"

"I am not in the mood to entertain your flirty acts, ert!"

"Oooh~ Not in the mood." He repeats. "Then, I'll wait till you're already in the mood."

"Wait until forever! Why are you here?" Eun Mi asks, though the real thing she wants to know is that why did he only showed up tonight. She also thinks about how Chanyeol quietly breaks in her apartment but then she remembers his 'I can come in anytime I want because this is mine' line.

"I missed you." Chanyeol says gently. "I really do. Is that enough?"

Eun Mi's heart suddenly wants roll on her bed like an epileptic buffalo, but instead, he'll just kill Suho tomorrow. No other choice.