The Truth

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

"You brought me here again." Chanyeol starts, smiling gently. The pigeon beside him holds a piece of a long, small leaf on its beak. He is his friend, a friend in pigeon form. Though he can be anything, any animal, any being. Chanyeol talked to him before when he's in a deer form, sometimes a bird which Chanyeol didn't recognized its species. He always has a glowing white diamond-shaped patch on the center of his forehead, so Chanyeol immediately distinguishes that it is his friend. Chanyeol knows he's not ordinary, but a powerful, kind being. "You really know me."

"I knew everyone who knows Me. And you are one of them, son.. because you believe that I exist. There is this one thing you have among the others, you have faith.. unending faith in me. You did wrong things before just because you felt isolated. I know that too.. but you still thought me despite all of your pain. You are a good person, Chanyeol."

"But I can't bring anything back now. I can't bring my life back and live my life in a better way. I am gone, I am nothing but a-" Chanyeol cries, tears continuously fall from his eyes. "I want to be with her. I want to show her that I am now not the same person as before. I want to make her feel that I love her.. not in this state.. not in a.. limited time. I regret everything that I did before. I want to be.. like her again. A human, an ordinary human."

"I have prepared something better for you.. and it won't be made perfect if it won't be yours."

Chanyeol looks up. His cheeks are full of tears. His eyes are now swollen. Those are his weaknesses, Eun Mi and his past. The pigeon is now gone, but the leaf is there. He left the leaf there, for Chanyeol. Chanyeol takes it and holds it in his hand.

"What should I do? I don't want to leave you Eun Mi. I want to take care of you.. and live with you."