Because he is him

The erted Ghost in the Apartment

The club anniversary event in Midnight Treasure will be held later tonight, three days after Suho called and asked Eun Mi to be his 'representative'.

Eun Mi protested at first. She said, she doesn't even know anyone in that place but Suho pleaded, he pleaded so much with his angelic ways that made, well, Eun Mi agreed, half-heartedly. She's so freaking new in there and now, Suho wants him to go clubbing? His own elder brother pleaded her to go clubbing?! Ridiculous, yes. But Eun Mi likes adventures anyway, so she thought that it will also be the right time for her to widen the range of her socialization. She'll go out for some party for the first time (in Seoul, now)!

"Chanyeol, where are you? I need you now." She whispers out too loudly. She then hears her poodle's high-pitched barks from the living room. She quickly run towards it. The poodle is on the sofa, staring at.. him. "Chanyeol." she mutters, and a smile of relief forms in her lips.

"Hi!" Chanyeol waves at her cutely. His eyes are so adorable even though they really are that twitchy. And his smile, only that smile, can brighten any dull and lifeless part of her apartment.. and of her heart too.

"You're here." She says, like she's amused. But then she frowns, andsuddenly growls angrily, "Why the hell did you only showed up today?! You told me that you'll wait until I come out of the bathroom three days ago but you're already gone when I did. How are you going to ex-?"

"Ceasefire! Okay, here, calm down my princess." Chanyeol butts in. He slowly walks towards her and when he is only just a feet away from her, he lowers his head to match up with her height. His gentle smile and sparkling eyes are as visible and catchy as his hair. "Something urgent came when I was waiting for you. So, I didn't had the time to formally say goodbye. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Can anyone ever resist Chanyeol? He is Chanyeol, for exoplanet's sake! He can get anything he wants!

"I hate you!" She yells.