Falling Asleep

We Got Married!

 

__Roseanne

 

I got up early in the morning to get ready for my fun day at the beach. I was really happy that I was just going to relax today. I was about to text Dongwoon, asking what time we were leaving, when I felt my phone buzz. I checked to see what it was and found that it was of course, a text from Dongwoon. I couldn’t help the grin creep up on my face. It’s like he could read my mind hehehe. He told me we were meeting at the Beast dorm, at 10am and he gave me their address.

I quickly rushed to get ready. I put my favorite pink and white bikini under my yellow beach dress. I grabbed my sun hat and my sky blue tote. I put my phone, ipod, sunscreen, snacks, towel, camera, and sunglasses in. I slipped on my pink flip flops and rushed out the door. I called for a cab because I don’t know how to drive…

I told the man the address and we were off. I was happily humming to myself when I realized that I didn’t leave a note on the table saying where I left off to. I hurriedly dug for my phone and saw that I had 15 missed calls from Hanna unnie and 11 texts from both Eun Mi and Mee Ae unnie. I called them back.

“Hello?! Rose, Where the hell are you?” Hanna unnie shouted.

“Calm down, I’m going to the beach,” I replied.

“What the hell? Without us?” she continued on her mini rage.

“I’m going with Dongwoon and the rest of Beast,” I bit my lip as I heard her scream the second I finished my sentence.

“OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!” she excitedly shouted.

“Unnie, can you please calm down, the taxi driver is giving me weird looks!” I whispered into the phone.

I heard her giggling on the other end.

“Sorry,” she brightly shouted.

“You do realize your voice is filling this entire cab?” I nagged.

Her voice carries so well…

“I know, and I don’t care. I’m happy. Have fun Rose. Don’t forget to do that! Oh, and tell me how nice their figures are,” she added.

I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, I will. I’ll see you later. Bye!”

 

Like it was on cue, after I hung up with Hanna, the cab pulled up to the apartment complex of where my virtual husband lived.

I smiled. I paid the driver and ran to the elevator. I impatiently tapped my foot as I waited for the elevator to take me to the 24th floor. Once I heard the ding of the elevator, I skipped out to find #2409. I pushed the little black door bell and waited for someone to open the door.

I was greeted by Kikwang who was wearing board shorts and a black tank top.

“Oh hi!” he waved cheerfully at me.

“Hello,” I smiled.

“Dongwoon is still getting ready. Come in,” he gestured.

He was really cute but we were the same height, a little awkward there.

I sat down on the floor because the sofa was full of laundry, I couldn’t tell if it was dirty or clean.

“Dongwoon-ah! Your wife is here!” Kikwang banged on the door across from where I was sitting.

I turned away awkwardly when he said ‘wife.’

“Okay, one second,” I heard his muffled response.

 

One by one, the Beast boys came out, wearing board shorts and a shirt or tank top. I saw that there was a whole load of food, like barbeque meat and delicious snacks. Dongwoon was finally the last to come out. He was wearing white board shorts with a little bit of red here and there and on top he wore a black tee.

“Hello Rose,” he waved at me.

“Hi,” I smiled.

“Are you excited?” he asked.

“Very. How are we getting there?” I wondered.

“Oh, JoonKun hyung is going to drive us there. He’s coming along! We’re taking the van.”

 

I helped the boys load the food and beach stuff into the van (which took forever since they lived on the 24th floor!). After the long haul back and forth, we finally settled into the black van. JoonKun and Doojoon took up the front, Hyunseung, Kikwang, and Yoseob took the middle while Junhyung, Dongwoon and I took the back row. Dongwoon sat between me and Junhyung and I sat behind Yoseob. There wasn’t very much leg room and the drive was supposed to be 2 and a half hours… Fun!

“Sorry it’s so squished in here,” Dongwoon apologized on the behalf of the cramped van.

“My long legs will be able to handle it for a few hours,” I joked.

“Oh really? Because my legs have a hard time. It must be because they’re just so much longer than yours,” he teased.

“Hey! That’s not true, we have similar length legs!” I defended.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night Pinky,” he smirked.

I gave him a little kick.

“OW!” he yelled.

“Aw come on, I barely hit you!” I retorted.

“That hurt! What are your feet made out of, steel?” he questioned.

“I always thought my feet were soft,” I mumbled. “Sorry.”

“Nah, I’m just playing. You think I’m that sensitive? You could shoot be in the leg and I wouldn’t feel it. That’s how strong I am,” he boldly stated.

“That didn’t even make sense oppa…” I said back.

“It does to me. Maybe you should study harder at school,” he joked.

“You’re mean!” I pouted.

“This is life at its finest,” he wisely trailed off.

“Could you two love birds keep it down back there? I’m trying to catch up on my beauty sleep,” Yoseob said.

Kikwang sniggered and Junhyung joined.

I felt my cheeks blush.

I turned away and looked out the window instead so that I wouldn’t have to look at Dongwoon.

As we reached the freeway, I felt my eyes becoming heavier and eventually they shut closed.

 

__Dongwoon

 

Roseanne stayed quiet after Yoseob hyung’s little snide comment. She must feel embarrassed hehehe.

I watched as she fell asleep. Her head leaned against the glass window and her body was upright. She looked quite angelic I have to admit. I carefully moved her head onto my shoulder and she slightly stirred, fitting a little more comfortably into me. For the entire way there, I felt the warmth of her on my shoulders and I fell asleep, leaning my head on hers.

 

_________________________________

I feel like no one is reading my story :(