Ssik

We Got Married!

__Roseanne

 

After filming for Golden Apple I was afraid for my reputation as Dongwoon’s wife. To the general public. I remember when Jokwon and Gain were going out on the show, they were labeled as a couple even outside of We Got Married. What if this counts as ‘cheating’ on Dongwoon?

Aish, I don’t want to think about it…

 

“What are you so deeply thinking about?” HyunEee unnie asked.

“I’m just worried because of the mishap during filming today,” I said.

“Ooooh Rose is all worried for Dongwoonie isn’t she?” Hanna unnie mocked.

“Shut up unnie. It isn’t just about Dongwoon. It’s about my rep. Seriously, though. They’re probably going to cut that part out, right?” I weakly asked.

“Cut that part out? Are you kidding? That’s probably going to be the highlight of the episode! They’ll probably use that to stir up hype for the next episodes. What a great kick off for the first episode for the show!” Hanna unnie exclaimed.

I sunk into my seat. Great. The highlight of the show…

 

*3 weeks later*

 

__Dongwoon

 

 “Hey Dongwoon, come here, let’s have some group bonding time!” Junhyung called out.

“I’m busy,” I replied. I was making a card for Rose because the PD asked me to. I think they’re going to use it for our 1 month anniversary on the show. I’m not too sure what it is exactly supposed to be made for.

“No seriously, come here, there’s a really neat show on and PinkStar is on it!” Yoseob shouted.

I rushed out of my room and sat down on the couch.

“Did you say PinkStar?” I asked.

“Yeah, look Roseanne is on it,” Doojoon pointed out.

I smiled, she looked so cute on TV. Almost as cute as she is in person.

“What show is this?” I asked.

“It’s a new show called Golden Apple? I’m not really sure what is supposed to happen on the show,” Hyunseung said.

“I’m sure they’ll explain,” Kikwang added.

 

We watched as the PinkStar members mingled with SHINee members. It was an interesting show that I think will manage to get a lot of popularity. I think people like to see two groups, especially opposite genders, mingle like this.

 

“Oh hey, they’re doing the Peppero Game!” Kikwang excitedly pointed.

“Ooooh Rose is up first with MinHo!!!” Doojoon shouted.

“Are you jealous little Woonie?” Yoseob teased.

I did feel a flush of hotness in my cheeks.

 

I saw the two get closer and closer and finally their lips met.

“ARE YOU KIDDING?!” Kikwang jumped up off the couch and excitedly pointed at the screen.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY JUST KISSED!!!” he shouted.

I went back into my room, half shocked, half in disbelief.

“Aw Dongwoon don’t be a sour puss,” Junhyung called out.

I went back to making my card for Rose.

 

__Roseanne

 

I was really nervous for filming on Saturday with Dongwoon. I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I know that Golden Apple advertised a lot and I’m sure BEAST watched it. Everyone texted me that day, surprised that I kissed MinHo. It wasn’t even a few people but like a lot. G.na, Hyuna, Jessica, and so many others. My cheeks turned hot just from thinking about the embarrassment from filming for Golden Apple.

 

I patiently waited on the couch of our apartment room because Dongwoon was running later than usual.

I heard a knock on the door.

I already had on my mic so I assume that the camera crew started filming.

“Who is it?” I called out.

“It’s me~” I heard Dongwoon oppa say.

“Why don’t you just come inside? It’s your house too you know,” I opened the door for him.

“This way, I have my wife greet me,” he smiled.

“Pshhh,” I shrugged it off.

Maybe BEAST didn’t watch the show…

We headed inside and sat down on the couch.

“So what shall we do today?” I asked.

“Let’s play the Peppero Game,” Dongwoon oppa perked up.

Taken aback, I choked on the grape that I was eating.

“Are you okay?” Dongwoon oppa asked.

“Yeah, I’m f-f-ine,” I coughed. I managed to swallow the grape.

“So, let’s play!” Dongwoon cheerfully said.

I wasn’t sure if he had watched it or not… Was this just coincidence?

“Peppero Game is too much. We haven’t even been married for a month yet. Don’t you think it’s too much?” I meekly said.

“Don’t I deserve this much at the minimum? Even after you kissed MinHo?!” Dongwoon teased.

I was horrified.

“So you watched it?” I asked in terror.

“With all my hyungs. I didn’t think you would cheat on me this early,” Dongwoon continued to say lightly.

“Aren’t you m-mad?” I stuttered?
“Mad over such a thing? Ha, of course not,” he confidently said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

“But if you don’t play the Peppero game with me, I’ll be mad,” he pouted.

Oh dear…

 

I took a while to decide.

 “Okay… Fine… Just one round though,” I said.

“YESSSSSSSS!”

“Oh wait,” I happily interrupted.

“What?”

“We don’t have any Peppero,” I smiled at the huge amount of relief that came to me.

“Oh who do you think I am? I have that all ready,” he pulled out a box from his jacket pocket.

Seriously…

 

“Is original your favorite flavor? Cause that’s all I have!” he joyfully said.

He ripped open the box and pulled out one of the thin crackers.

He placed one end in his mouth and came closer to me.

I reluctantly went closer and put the other end in my mouth.

It was like déjà vu all over again.

I nibbled, not wanting to bear the end result.

I think this time, I’ll just pull away and stop munching. It’s not even for actual points for a real game or anything. It’s just Dongwoon.

I took three nibbles and before I knew it, his face was already 2cm away from mine. My heart pounded fast and I started to feel the heat rise up in my cheeks.

Right as I was about to pull away, I felt something against my lips and looked up to see Dongwoon’s nose touching my nose and his eyes closed.

After I realized what just happened, I quickly pulled away and let the cookie crumbs fall to the floor.

I was speechless.

“Hehehehe,” Dongwoon giggled.

“What?” I said, out of breath.

“I kissed my wife,” Dongwoon giggled some more.

I felt my cheeks turn red and saw that all the cameramen were around and I remembered, we were only filming for a show.