Ring

We Got Married!

 

__Roseanne

 

“I’m hungry. Make me something to eat,” I whined.

“We just ate dukkbokkgi!” Dongwoon exclaimed.

“Still. I’m hungry. Cook me some ramen,” I sweetly asked him.

“I’m tired,” he went over to the sofa and draped his body over the sofa. He looked exhausted.

“Aw has my poor honey been weary from all the new promotions with Fiction?” I asked.

He cutely nodded his head.

I smiled.

“Fine, I’ll cook it myself.

 

*10 minutes later*

 

“Mmmmm smells so good,” I said, looking at the boiling ramen soup and noodles.

I went over to the sink and held my chopsticks against the noodles while I drained the soup. Then, I put the noodles onto a plate.

I walked over to Dongwoon who was still on the couch, looking half-dead.

“So dear Stinky. Are you enjoying your comeback?” I asked while blowing on my steaming hot noodles.

He nodded. “I love feeling loved,” he grinned.

I smiled and slurped my noodles deliciously.

“You’re weird,” he flatly said.

“Well thank you Mr. D,” I didn’t even bother to look up. This ramen was so good.

“Why do you eat your ramen like that?” he jabbed.

“Like what?” I asked.

“You drained the delicious soup and you’re eating it on a plate…” he looked cautiously at me.

“Is this weird? I thought this was normal. This is how my entire family and unnies eat it,” I continued to eat.

“Are you rebelling against my refusal to cook you noodles? Is that why you’re eating them all strange-like?” he continued to question me.

“Go away, let me eat my ramen in peace. This is the normal way. The soup is so bad for you and the noodles taste better with just a slight touch of soup on them, not when they’re soaked in that MSG-filled soup,” I lectured him.

“I’m gonna make you love me~” Dongwoon started to sing.

I was taken aback at the lyrics. I choked on my noodles.

“Hehehehe did I make your heart stop?” he teased me.

“Of course it didn’t. Otherwise I’d be dead stupid,” I muttered.

I was still catching my breath from his little chant. It sounded so beautiful.

I mentally slapped myself.

What was I thinking?
No, we’re just friends. Hah, I’m just admiring his singing, I don’t like him. I’m just catching my breath because his voice is just so sweet when he sings.
Yeah that’s it. I just admire him as an oppa and as a singer.

I resumed to eating my food.

“You, you, you, please love me, please look at me,” he continued to sing.

He intently watched me.

I just continued to eat my noodles but my heart was pounding like there was no tomorrow.

 

*Next Morning*

 

I stumbled out of bed. I was so tired from the filming last night. It’s fun but it’s just so tiring. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom in a zombie-like fashion.

I felt my shoulder bump into something.

“ow,” I whined.

“Watch it Rose. Maybe if you weren’t rubbing your eyes so hard, you’d be able to see where you were going,” EunMi unnie bitterly nagged me.

“Sorry,” I apologized.

She was still angry about my ‘attitude’ from yesterday. I mean, I’m done with the whole fight, I don’t get why she isn’t. I’m pretty sure she’s just PMSing.

I’ll just pretend like I understand her bitterness. She’ll get over it.

“Hanna unnie~,” I called.

“Hmm?” she responded.

“Will you braid my hair,” I smiled at her with puppy eyes.

“Fine,”

“I lub you,” I said.

“I love you too,” she smiled.

Hanna unnie and I always got along, we just always clicked.

 

We all go ready to go to the recording studio to practice and record for our second official album. As we headed out, I saw a balloon tied to a small box that was lingering at our doorstep.

There was a bouquet of roses next to the balloon so I assumed it was for me.

As I approached it, I saw the letters neatly printed on the top of the small box, R-O-S-E.

I eagerly opened it to find a fairly thin golden ring with a small, very small diamond at the center.

I smiled. Inside the box there was a tiny note folded up.

           

            Make sure you wear it all the time!
            Don’t ever forget.

            Love,

           Dongwoon

         

          P.S. It was expensive :)

 

The biggest grin was on my face.

Now we had official couple rings.

 

Then I reminded myself, it was only for the show.