Black Room & Delightful Surprise

We Got Married!

 

__Roseanne

 

After the filming with Dongwoon at the apartment, we had to go film for the ‘Black Room’ scenes. It was already super late and I was getting so tired… and cranky. I looked at my phone and it said it was 1:30AM. Filming is fun but suuuper tiring. I want to go back to my dorm and sleep.

The van dropped us off at the WGM studio building and we went to find the black room.

“You can go first so you can hurry and leave to catch up on your sleep,” he told me.

“Are you sure? You said you have a schedule tomorrow at 6. You can go first, I don’t have anything for tomorrow, so I can sleep in a little more,” I politely told Dongwoon.

“No I insist, you go first yeobo,” he said with a grin.

“Oppa, you don’t have to call me that, we’re not filming right now,” I said back. “Just go and hurry up so I can go.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to go first?” he slightly teased.

“JUST GO!” I said pushing him into the door.

“Aish, so aggressive,” he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. I was so tired…

I went over to the spare chair and sat down. My eyes got really heavy and I dozed off.

 

__Dongwoon

 

I stepped into the room which was actually white with one wall that had a huge black drape across. I smiled to myself. I was excited to watch the first episode we filmed with my hyungs. They’re going to be so jealous heh heh heh.

“Welcome! Please have a seat,” the PD ushered me to the single chair that stood against the black drape.

“Ahnyounghasayo!” I bowed, greeting her before sitting.

She acknowledged my bow and proceeded with the recording.

“Just answer any of the questions on the screen honestly. You have to be honest, otherwise it’s not fun. Don’t say things that are rude or at least try not to,” she instructed me.

I nodded, showing that I understood.

“Alright well let’s get started then!” she went to go sit in her chair, across from the black drape.

I saw the first question flash onto the screen in front of me.

“What was your initial reaction/feeling when you found out Roseanne was going to be your virtual wife?”

I smiled.

“The feeling you get when you receive a present? You know that happy feeling, right? Well it felt like that. It was a good feeling,” I grinned.

“Why did you give into your wife, in result you cooking for her?”

“I didn’t give in, I chose to cook for her. When you like someone, you’ll do things for them. That’s all I did really,” I said.

 “You’re the maknae of the group, how does it feel to play the older, protective figure on set?”

“I like being maknae and receiving attention for being the youngest but it’s nice to play the shelter, protective figure for Rose,” I replied.

“Why did you get so jealous of her hugging the bear?”

“Would you not get jealous?” I laughed. “Because I’m her husband. She’s supposed to show me and me only, her love.”

The questions went on and on. Most of them were asking about what my actions reflected from recording earlier today. I was so tired… I walked out after finishing the black room interview and went to go find Roseanne so she could go in next.

I spotted her in the corner, sleeping with her neck cranked to the side.

I poked her cheek with my finger and she instantly woke up.

“Do you feel my touch in your sleep or something?” I asked, surprised at her quick reaction.

“Maybe because your hands are like blocks of ice,” she said cooly.

“Well it’s your turn so you can go in and film now,” I said, helping her up to her feet.

“Good night to you then. Have fun going home and sleeping while I do this interview…” she mumbled.

 

__Roseanne

 

I walked into the room and found the PD smiling. How in the world is she still smiling when she has to work this late? God I’m so tired… The PD politely pointed to the chair in the middle of a black drape, indicating that I should sit down.

I nodded and headed over to the chair.

The moment I sat down, I saw my first question.

 “Which do you prefer to be: a student, a PinkStar member, or the wife of Dongwoon?”

 I thought about this question. Honestly, I liked being a PinkStar member the most, but I don’t think that’s the right answer.

“Just answer any of the questions on the screen honestly. You have to be honest, otherwise it’s not fun. Don’t say things that are rude or at least try not to,” she told me.

…okay. Honesty is key…

I saw the red ‘Record’ light go on and the camera crew gave me a thumbs up.

“Honestly, I prefer being a PinkStar member the most. I love the feeling of being on stage and performing. I love recording for MVs and singing and everything,” I said.

“If you could choose your husband for the show, who would you choose?”

Oh snap.

Definitely not Dongwoon…

But, honesty is key, right?

I bit my lower lip and stayed silent for a minute.

“I would choose… Kim Hyun Joong, Nichkhun or Doojoon,” I admitted.

 “Why?” I heard the PD ask faintly in the back.

“Well, I’ve been a fan of Hyung Joong sshi before debut, and the previous seasons of Nickhun and Victoria on We Got Married, Nickhun oppa seemed to be a good husband and Doojoon looks very husband material-like,” I concluded.

“Were you disappointed when you saw Dongwoon?”

“I wasn’t disappointed but I can’t really say I was ecstatic,” I truthfully said.

“Are you a fan of BEAST’s music? Do you like BEAST?”

“Well, I don’t listen much to Korean music. I’m get inspired by soul music which is not the center of the pop music here in Korea. So I mainly listen to Ingrid Michaelson, Corinne Bailey Rae, and Bruno Mars. So I guess you couldn’t really call me a fan,” I chuckled.

“As for liking BEAST, well I don’t really know them too well to be honest. I’ve seen them a few times after concerts and performances but I’ve never gotten to know them. I’m sure they’re nice people,” I smiled.

“Your high school graduation is coming up in a few months, would you like your husband to be there?”

Why do these questions require so much contemplating?

Well obviously not, he would attract so much attention…

But I’ve been too honest and I bet I sound like a snob.

I shouldn’t have said that I was a fan of Kim Hyun Joong…

“Of course,” I cracked my lips into a smile, lying through my teeth.

The PD wrapped up the questions and I was done for the day!
I went out to find HaJoon oppa was already waiting for me.

I got into the van and kicked back. I was so tired.

“Hey, how did the shooting go?” he asked me.

“Fine,” I said.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Sure,”

“Your school wants you to measure your height and waist for your graduation robes. When do you want to do that?” he questioned.

“Tomorrow? I don’t know. I’m tired. Let’s discuss this later,” I said sleepily.

I shut my eyes and tried to sleep as we headed home.

 

__Dongwoon

 

I woke up to Kikwang hyung poking my stomach.

“Stopppp~” I whined.

“Get up! We have to go. Hurry up!” he said into my ear.

I looked over at the red numbers on my alarm clock.

5:20AM.

Ughhhhhhhhh.

I rolled out of my bed and dragged myself to the bathroom.

“Hey Dongie! How was filming yesterday?” Yosoeb hyung asked me.

“It went well,” I rubbed my eyes.

I washed up and changed my clothes.

We had a photo shoot for our upcoming album.

I had to look sharp.

We all piled into the van and headed to the photo shooting site.

“Hey Mr. e, what’s it like Hitting on high school girls?” Junhyung hyung joked at me.

“It’s fun,” I smirked. “You wouldn’t know.”

“Is Son Dongja getting cocky now?” Yoseob hyung teased.

“There’s just so much to be cocky about, ye know?” I laughed.

“Do you think Roseanne likes you?” Hyunseung hyung asked.

I shrugged. I wasn’t sure actually. She acted like she didn’t but then during filming, she was really… flirty.

 

We arrived and got out.

As I was approaching the door, I saw a familiar figure standing next to the door.

I came closer and saw Roseanne standing cutely with a lunchbox in her hand.

Wow, we’ve only been married for a day and she’s acting like a wife… I like J

She gave a half-hearted wave.

“What a pleasant surprise!” I greeted her.

“Yeahhhhhh,” she said.

“Well don’t just stand here, go on in!” I opened the door for her.

She followed me in.

Her legs looked nice today in that pink dress she was wearing.

 

__Roseanne

 

[Flashback]

“Hanna unnie, pleaseeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, don’t make me do it,” I begged.

 “No use in begging Rose,” she wagged her finger at me.

“Please please please. I need my sleep!” I protested.

“Who cares about sleep when there is love?” she asked in a thoughtful way.

“Love? There is no love,” I yelled.

“Shhh HyunEee and EunMi unnie are sleeping!” she shot back.

Hanna unnie was forcing me to go to the BEAST MV shooting tomorrow. The minute I got home, she attacked me with her plan.

I had to wake up so early! I don’t even know how she found out BEAST’s schedules… That stalker unnie…

“You’re going and it’s settled,” she strictly told me.

I sighed.

There was no arguing with her. She was too stubborn.

I’ll just agree to it, and not wake up tomorrow!

I reluctantly nodded and went to wash up and sleep.

 

[The next morning]

 

“Wake up sunshine!” Hanna unnie’s voice rang in my ear.

I felt a breeze on my legs and searched for the covers with my hands.

“Wake up!” she shrilly said.

Ughhh this unnie…

I felt her hands around my ankles and I started to feel the pull.

Great. She was going to drag me out of bed.

I quickly shot up.

“Okay I’m up! You don’t have to drag me off!” I said, pulling my ankles away from her.

“Hurry up! I found you a ride and everything. I even packed the lunch that you’re going to bring Dongwoon!” she said happily.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because that’s what couples do!” she said with a grin.

“Why can’t you take my place?” I sarcastically asked her.

“Oh hush up and just brush your teeth. I already picked out your outfit!” she said.

Wow. She planned everything…

 

I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

I went into my room that I shared with Hanna unnie.

I saw a plain pink dress and white cardigan on my bed.

I slipped out of my shorts and tshirt and put it on.

“Oh good you’re ready!” Hanna unnie said as she walked into the room.

She took my wrist and dragged me out.

“Here this is the lunch box and I think you should wear your yellow flats,” she said while searching through the shoe drawer.

After she forced my shoes on, she pushed me out the door.

“Don’t forget to have fun!” she called out.

I spotted the cab waiting for me and drove to the location of the filming spot.

I waited out front. I wasn’t sure if they were inside or not…

I decided to wait a few more minutes.

I spotted a black van pull up and Dongwoon getting out.

I gave him a half-hearted wave.

“What a pleasant surprise!” he cheerily said.

“Yeahhhhhh,” I slowly said.

“Well don’t just stand here, go on in!” he opened the door for me.

I followed him in.

Oh Hanna unnie…

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the SUPER late update!
I was really busy with school and everything...
Thank you guys for subscribing! <3
Leave more comments :)