Phone

We Got Married!

 

__Dongwoon

 

I collapsed on my bed as we got home from our schedules. I was so freaking exhausted from this entire day. I was half asleep when I felt my pocket buzz. I tiredly took out my phone to see who was texting me at this time of day.

 

            The ring fits perfectly

            Thanks :)

           

            -Rose

 

I smiled at my phone. Who would have ever guessed that something would happen between us? I was drifting off to sleep, not finishing my reply to Rose.

 

__Roseanne

 

Come on, come on… I held my phone and watched it silently.

The hours passed but I never let go of my phone.

Aish, why aren’t you replying?!?!?!?!
I never text guys first and the one time that I do, must you make me anxious by making me wait?!?!

I was about to fall asleep when I felt a buzz.

I jolted up immediately and hurriedly unlocked my phone.

 

Are you free tomorrow?

 

-Taemin

What.The.HECK!

Taemin, why are you texting me at 2 in the morning?!

I heaved.

I bitterly replied to him and continued to wait in a tedious manner.

Before another hour could pass, I fell into a dream.

 

*The Next Morning*

 

“ROSE! GET OUT OF BED!!!” EunMi unnie shouted for what it seemed like the 20th time.

“Okay,” I murmured.

“Seriously Rose, you have like 20 minutes to get ready for practice.

“Ughhhhhhhhhhhh,” I rolled out of bed.

My hand magnetically reached for my phone to check for a reply.

0 new messages.

 

I irritably got ready for practice, throwing on a pair of old skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with just a sports bra underneath.  

 

I hate practice the most. It drains the energy out of me. Dancing is probably my weakness. Dancing is what HyunEee unnie is good at.

 

We hustled out of the van because we were running late and when we’re late, our choreo unnie gets pisssssssssssed.

I lazily walked in once and she gave me a talk for an hour about how I should care more about improving, blahblahblah. It’s annoying when she nags but it has truth in it I suppose.

 

After checking my phone for the billionth time, I shook my head. What has gotten into me? Why am I doing this? I definitely am not the type of person to be looking at my phone to get a response from one person. I mentally slapped myself and tried to get my act together.

I turned off my phone and I put it at the very bottom of my bag and I buried my bag into our pile of crap.

There.

It’ll take a lot of effort to check that periodically.

 

__Dongwoon

 

I woke up half past 11 with my phone still in my hand.

Crap. I forgot to reply last night.

I decided to call her instead.

 

“Dongwoon are you ready to go get some lunch?” Doojoon hyung called out.

“I just got up!”

“Well hurry up and get ready, we’re going out to eat!”

 

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Rose wasn’t picking up…