Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love

''____________-ah!!'' Kris cried out with his eyes widened as soon as he found out that you were shot at the back.

Kris hold you tightly,''Kri..s...'' you said.

''_________-ah'' Kris cried as hard as he could.You lift your hand and touch his face.

Blood starts flowing out from your mouth.''....real.co..code..behind...th..the...painting..you..and me...'' you tried your best to tell him about the location of the real secret code.

''________-ah,hang on, I will get you to the hospital now'' Kris carried you and tears can't stop flowing down his face.

''Hold on, we will be there soon'' Kris said while carrying you and he run as fast as he could to any nearby hospital, as he could not find any car that pass by around that rural area, he keep telling himself that he must get you to the hospital no matter what happen cause he don't want the incident that happen to his foster father happen again.You look at Kris and your vision gets blurrer as you look at him, and flashback scenes starts to go through your mind, the scene when you first met him, both of you having fun, his face, his laugh..all those things pass through your mind,''Kris..I love you...'' you said softly and close your eyes.

''No..____________-ah,hang on, please don't close your eyes...please..don't leave me...'' Kris said crying out loud and finally he made it to the hospital.

''Help, please someone help me!!'' Kris said.

''Fast, everyone, the stretcher!!''one of the doctor said. Kris imediatelly put you down on the stretcher and the nurses push you into a emergency room.

''Please, doctor, I beg you, safe her for me please..please!!!''Kris said begging the doctor.

''I will try my best to safe her, Miss Jung, please bring him to the emergency room'' the doctor said and ask one of the nurse to bring Kris to the emergency room because he himself is also badly injured. As soon as Kris saw your stretcher enter the emergency room, Kris fainted.

 

''___________!'' Kris said once he open his eyes.''Please tell me where is she!'' Kris said pulling one of the nurse hand and try to get off from the bed.

''Sir, you shouldn't get off, please'' the nurse said.

''Where is she?________-ah'' Kris keep asking but the nurse don't know what to reply and right at that time, the doctor enter.

''Doctor, where is ________, please tell me where is she!!'' Kris ask, but the doctor didn't reply and ask the nurse to bring Kris to the wheelchair and follow him. Kris don't know what is happening and follow the doctor, and then the doctor stop infront of a room with a serious face.

The nurse pushes Kris infront of the room and Kris saw you lying down on the bed with a oxygen mask through the glass ''______________-ah!'' Kris said outloud and get up from the wheelchair.

''Please, calm yourself down, your body isn't fully recover yet..'' , the doctor said.

''She is considered really lucky, when she was send in, she was already unconscious and there is only 20% chance for her to live and all we could do is to make sure the bullet is taken out from her body without excessive bleeding cause her blood level is very low, we are able to removed the bullet from her back and expect her to be alright, but...''t he doctor said.

''But what?'' Kris ask.

''..we found out that her there are blood clots in her brain, probably she was hit or fall on something hard..'' the doctor explain.

''When will she be awake??'' Kris ask again.

''It depends on her determination son, she might be awake today or tomorrow or probably for months or years...'' the doctor said.

Kris face froze for a second when he heard that you might not be awake for years.

''Doctor..can I go in?'' Kris ask and the doctor nodded and ask the nurse to push him in.''__________-ah, I'm sorry..its all because of me...''Kris said and starts to cry.''..you shouldn't have block me..I rather be the one that is lying down, and not you..please ___________ you must wake up..'' he continue and kiss your forehead.


3 years later..

Kris uncle finally got caught and sentenced to death for involving in various crime, including the death of Kris parents and his foster father. Kris uncle didn't get his father's fortune because the code he recieved wasn't the real one, and now Kris is the person that own all the fortune after he find out what you told him before, that the real code is the one behind the painting of both of you. Kris is still living in your house and he didn't change anything in it, he didn't use any of the money and donate most of the part to charity, while the rest of it, he use it to build a art gallery and have all your paintings display because that was your dream and he want to fulfill it for you

''Mr Wu,this art gallery is really awesome, I heard that you have donate a huge amount of money to the charity, that is very kind of you'' one of the reporter said.

''Mr Wu, the canvas paintings here are really nice, and we would like to know who is the person behind all these beautiful artworks since the brochure handed to us didn't reveal who is the painter , is it you?'' another reporter ask.

Kris shook his head and look at the painting behind him which was the painting of you and him.

''Ahh, I know, it must be her right?'' the reporter said.

Kris face change when he heard that sentence, and right at that time, he recieve a phone call, ''Sorry, excuse me..'' Kris said and answered the call

''Mr Wu, ___________ finally open her eyes!'' the nurse said.

 

 

Huhuhuh, sorry again if the ending isn't what you really wanted..but phewww...finally done with this fanfic..and for those who subscribe Dangerous Love! Kamsahamnida!!! I will work harder for my next fanfic!! -thehunlover- :D